Meneage Street Surgery

01326558714 100 Meneage Street , Helston, Cornwall, TR13 8RF

Gordon Gibson gave Meneage Street Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Personal experience

I always receive professional care, sensitively delivered, by all employees of this practice.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 29 October 2017

Anonymous gave Meneage Street Surgery a rating of 2 stars

confused me.

Really not sure where I stand with this practice. They have no comprehension of mental health conditions or of those seeking help for them. I go in needing help and support and come out more confused and upset than when I went in. I have difficulty getting across what i need to say, so usually end up not dealing with the main reason i wanted to see the doctor. Very unlikely to see the same doctor. Each doctor seems to have there own way of doing things, so very little continuity in treatment. I have given up trying and will be changing surgery.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 19 January 2017

Anonymous gave Meneage Street Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent person centred care

I always feel listened to, my GP takes time to explain things to me in an accessible/understandable way. I always feel I have choice and a voice in my health care. Thank you for remaining person centred in challenging times with funding issues, time pressures and the NHS and clinical commissioning factors.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 26 September 2016

Anonymous gave Meneage Street Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Long time patient

I've been a patient with Meneage Street Surgery for many years. I always find them to be exemplary, no matter which doctor I see. My only complaint is levied towards the receptionist staff, not all but one in particular who is consistently quite rude and sharp towards the patients, and seems to see them-self as an extension of the doctors. If I spoke to my clients the way I have heard the receptionist speak to patients- and one time to my own father - on the phone, I would likely lose my job. That being said, the doctors and nurses themselves are fantastic, it's just this one person who loses them a star.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 14 July 2016