Hindon Surgery

01747820222 High Street, Hindon , Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 6DJ

Anonymous gave Hindon Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant surgery. Very friendly, helpful and efficient

Both my wife and myself are amazed at the way this fantastic surgery is run and how everybody involved - Receptionists, Admin Staff, Nurses, Doctors - are always very friendly, helpful, efficient, warm and caring, as well as being incredibly expert and knowledgeable, making the atmosphere relaxing and stress free and the surgery a pleasure to visit. Doctors have been wonderful in promptly organising treatment for my wife and myself which otherwise would have led to seriously dire consequences for both of us. We cannot thank them, and everyone else at the Hindon Surgery, enough! Love them!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 04 September 2018

Hindon Surgery has not yet replied.

Simon Addy gave Hindon Surgery a rating of 5 stars

My appreciation of Hindon Surgery.

I have been a patient of the Surgery for approximately four years. Until June 2017 my visits consisted mainly of control and monitoring of two medical problems. However, in June it became clear that I required bilateral full knee replacements. My doctor, in addition to advising as to what this would entail, referred me to a surgeon in London, where I had both knees replaced on 6th November.

Whilst the operation was very successful I had clearly underestimated the physical and mental effect the surgery would have on me on my discharge from hospital and return to Hindon. The staff at the Surgery have been truly exceptional in their post operative care for me. In particular I should like to mention my doctor and the two Practice Nurses who demonstrated, not only skill but compassion and encouragement that has assisted my recovery enormously..

I would also wish to commend the other staff; the receptionists, always so helpful with making appointments and friendly; the dispenser, who never grumbles with late prescription repeats and the phlebotomist . To all staff thank you from me.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 06 December 2017

Hindon Surgery has not yet replied.

Valfrank gave Hindon Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Two years of Hindon surgery

My husband and I came to the Hindon surgery two years ago from a London surgery.
We were very impressed with everyone who worked there and astonished that we could easily book an appointment even for the same day if needed. The staff are caring and we have always had such help and attention from doctors, nurses and reception staff.
Whenever we have been in real need the doctors have referred us immediately to the relevant person even when we had to have other help, i.e. physio, ambulance and special furniture.
We are very impressed.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 15 July 2017

Hindon Surgery replied on 18 July 2017

Thank you for these kind comments that we have copied to all our staff. We try to provide a same day service all the time for everything and work with excellent local services and hospitals to meet the needs of our patients. It is lovely to get this comment that suggests we are achieving what we are trying to do and gives us great encouragement to keep doing so.