Hindon Surgery

01747820222 High Street, Hindon , Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 6DJ

Simon Addy gave Hindon Surgery a rating of 5 stars

My appreciation of Hindon Surgery.

I have been a patient of the Surgery for approximately four years. Until June 2017 my visits consisted mainly of control and monitoring of two medical problems. However, in June it became clear that I required bilateral full knee replacements. My doctor, in addition to advising as to what this would entail, referred me to a surgeon in London, where I had both knees replaced on 6th November.

Whilst the operation was very successful I had clearly underestimated the physical and mental effect the surgery would have on me on my discharge from hospital and return to Hindon. The staff at the Surgery have been truly exceptional in their post operative care for me. In particular I should like to mention my doctor and the two Practice Nurses who demonstrated, not only skill but compassion and encouragement that has assisted my recovery enormously..

I would also wish to commend the other staff; the receptionists, always so helpful with making appointments and friendly; the dispenser, who never grumbles with late prescription repeats and the phlebotomist . To all staff thank you from me.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 06 December 2017

Hindon Surgery has not yet replied.

Valfrank gave Hindon Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Two years of Hindon surgery

My husband and I came to the Hindon surgery two years ago from a London surgery.
We were very impressed with everyone who worked there and astonished that we could easily book an appointment even for the same day if needed. The staff are caring and we have always had such help and attention from doctors, nurses and reception staff.
Whenever we have been in real need the doctors have referred us immediately to the relevant person even when we had to have other help, i.e. physio, ambulance and special furniture.
We are very impressed.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 15 July 2017

Hindon Surgery replied on 18 July 2017

Thank you for these kind comments that we have copied to all our staff. We try to provide a same day service all the time for everything and work with excellent local services and hospitals to meet the needs of our patients. It is lovely to get this comment that suggests we are achieving what we are trying to do and gives us great encouragement to keep doing so.

margaret miles gave Hindon Surgery a rating of 5 stars

caring in a positive way

I have been a patient at hindon surgery for over 60 years and have always had a positive and caring attitude to anything i have gone to the surgery for. The doctors and all the staff are wonderful nothing is too much trouble and your mind is put at rest in a way you never feel you are wasting there time. Thankyou all for being there for me and keep up the good work

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 21 August 2016

Hindon Surgery replied on 18 July 2017

Thank you. We often get compliments from new patients who have experienced general practice struggling to meet their needs so it is lovely to hear from an established patient who will have had care from us and several previous village GPs and experienced huge change in general practice. One of the GPs has also been a patient in this area on and off for almost 60 years and can remember some of these former doctors practicing from a back room of their family home. It has always been our aim to provide caring family medicine to the highest modern standards but delivered by a small team of doctors, nurses and staff embedded in the local community. Keeping all the things we all value from the past like continuity of care, ease of access and holistic medicine plus all the advances in clinical care. It is what we would like to have when we are patients and it is kind of you to spare the time to report back your good experience of your care from Hindon Surgery.