02088087968 107 Philip Lane , London, Greater London, N15 4JR

Anonymous gave JS Medical Practice a rating of 2 stars

Missing Sample

My husband took my son to see a Dr in January the Dr took a sample. We were told to call back in two weeks time. I have called the GP numerous time and only to get told the sample went messing. I wrote a complaint and I even hand delivered it to the practice manager and she NEVER got back to me. Very disappointed to this GP!! Other occasion I attended the GP and I was using the machine to sign in and it wasn’t working. When I told the receptionist that I can’t sign in and her answer was why not! Seriously is that a kind of attitude your receptionist has. I have worked in a customer facing environment and your receptionist customer service is AWFUL!!! RECEPTIONIST have some stinking attitude and PRACTICE MANAGER that never return any some sort of answer to my COMPLAINT.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 16 April 2019

JS Medical Practice has not yet replied.

Viktor Norine gave JS Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy

Excellent and very helpful members of staff. I would like to say my special thanks to the Managing Nurse. She went an extra mile to help me to solve my problems. Thank you very very much.
Viktor.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 23 March 2019

JS Medical Practice replied on 11 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, it really means a lot to the team. We will ensure your lovely comments are shared with the whole practice.

Maura gave JS Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank you!!

Had a recent health scare and the doctors and admin staff were very supportive. Very efficient with getting me seen by a specialist and checking in after. Thank you so much JS.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 28 January 2019

Clinician and Admin Staff

The clinician takes time to listen to my issues and very friendly. The reception and admin work hard and everytime I see them, they are very efficent and work hard to help the patients to provide the best care for the patients. Thanks all

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 29 January 2019

Disappointed person gave JS Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Phone never works, smelly and slow surgery

Since joined this GP can never get an appointment and whenever I did had to wait at least an hour over the time booked.

They tell you call early in the morning for an appointment but phone lines are busy from 8am! Worst GP ever never had such experience

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 28 January 2019

JS Medical Practice replied on 11 April 2019

We are sorry to hear you have had a negative experience. Thank you for taking the time to review the service you have received at JS Medical Practice. All patient feedback is helpful as we review the service we provide at regular intervals in response to demand. Please contact the Practice Manager if you wish to discuss this further.

excellent front desk

Reception staff are unfailingly pleasant and helpful, both on the telephone and in the practice itself.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 27 October 2018

JS Medical Practice replied on 08 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased that you had a positive experience when speaking to practice staff and we will share your feedback with the team.

Anonymous gave JS Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

A massive thank you to the doctors and reception staff!

JS Medical have always gone above and beyond to support my family! Recently my grandmother became extremely ill and the doctors and their wonderful receptions stayed after closing hours just to ensure that my grandmother recieved the medical attention she needed. This is truly an outstanding practice - we need more caring and efficient GP’s like this. Thank you so much JS Medical.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 09 September 2018

JS Medical Practice replied on 08 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad that you felt that the team were caring and efficient and we will share your feedback with the team.

Sevval C gave JS Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely staff

I have been a patient at JS medical practice for about a year. Reception staff are always very welcoming, helpful and friendly. They do their best to accomadate for appointments. My Dr is also very empathetic and professional. Really happy overall.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 22 August 2018

JS Medical Practice replied on 08 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased that you had a positive experience with both the GP’s and reception staff when visiting us and we will share your feedback with the team.

Mehrin gave JS Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Booking appt

Came in to make apppt for me and my husband. I waited an hour outside and when I got in I tried to bookappt for my me and husband. The receptionist was rude and asked that my husband rings up. He has been ringing since Thursday last week and no one picks up the call.

He was also very rude and unhelpful.

Why can’t I book appt for husband and myself. I’m disabled and the quality of service is so bad.

When one rings up there is never anyone there to book an appointment.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 13 August 2018

JS Medical Practice replied on 08 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are sorry that you felt disappointed with the service you received. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns so that we can appropriately address them. You can contact us via the telephone number below or alternatively you can ask to speak to our patient complaints advocate. We offer an online appointment booking system via our website for which we can provide you with a password. We have also trained our staff in customer service and care navigation, so that we can provide a caring and efficient service for our patients. You can contact us via the telephone number below or alternatively you can ask to speak to our patient complaints advocate.

Dr Sejal Pandya

Jolie Nacar gave JS Medical Practice a rating of 3 stars

Rude Receptionist

As I was explaining to one particular receptionist and wanted to see one particular doctor she rudely asked me What is for!!! when I told her that she doesn't need to be rude she just giggle about it and put me on hold and passed me on to the other male receptionist.

I find that some of the JS Medical Practice (Philip Lane) receptionist are rude, and the best one who has assisted me are two particular receptionists.

Please better trained your staff on providing excellent customer service.

I want you to investigate the matter and provide me with an apology!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 05 July 2018

JS Medical Practice replied on 08 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are sorry that you felt disappointed with the service you received. We always welcome the opportunity to discuss concerns so that we can appropriately address them and we have written to you following investigation into this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me if you did not receive this correspondence. The practice has a strict policy on staff conduct and professionalism and have provided all our reception staff with customer service training and also care navigation training. Thank you again for your feedback.

Dr Sejal Pandya