Seascale Health Centre

1. Review titled Wonderful Care

by Dawn - Posted on 06 February 2018

All the staff are so helpful, you can usually get an appointment when you need one and if it's urgent they will bend over backwards to fit you in, especially if it's a child. I have totally confidence in all the staff there and feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful GP practice for myself and my family. Well done Seascale Health Centre you do an amazing job and deserve some recognition for all the hard work you do.

Visited February 2018

Review titled Seascale Health Centre

Replied on 06 February 2018

Thank you for such lovely comments, its a real boost so we have shared them with the team.

2. Review titled Seascale health care

by John trainor - Posted on 01 November 2017

Every one at the centre gives you excellent care and recently we have got some good new doctors who intend to stay, which is very good news for the future of the practice. I find making online appointments very easy, as is ordering repeat prescriptions. When you arrive you book yourself in using a touch screen which is extremely easy.

Visited October 2017

Review titled Seascale Health Centre

Replied on 01 November 2017

Thank you for adding your feedback, please accept our apologies for not responding sooner we have had a problem accessing the site to be able to reply. We are also delighted with our new Drs, they have given us all a positive feeling. Glad that you like the online services, they are there to help people who wish to use them and allow our staff time to deal with others who may find the world of technology a bit too challenging. Your comments have been shared with the team.