Ashfield Medical Centre

01623559992 King Street , Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 1AT

Gemma gave Ashfield Medical Centre a rating of 1 stars

Disgusted and incensed

Absolutely disgusted and outraged 2 days of constant calling to try and speak to a doctor or get an appointment for my sick child to be told were too short staffed goto the walk in centre that’s what it’s there for and then hung up on by the receptionist, refused to let me speak to a manager about the way I was spoken to refused to let me make a complaint over the phone literally seething with
How I’ve been treated this last 2 days!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

Ashfield Medical Centre has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Ashfield Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

My last visit to the surgery was because I had become ill whilst having a medical with the DWP. I had a panic attack and broke down crying as I am suffering from severe depression and anxiety. They were worried about me and contacted my surgery to inform the doctor about my episode and the surgery were in touch with me within and hour of arriving home. They arranged an appointment for first thing next morning and gave me information about who to contact in the event of an emergency. The following day I attended the surgery and the doctor gave me a thorough examination and sat and talked to me about how I was feeling, the possible steps that could be taken, reviewed my medication and helped calm me down as I was really suffering. They treated me with dignity, understanding, explained everything clearly and made me feel that I was important and that i could contact the surgery at any time should I require further help. The receptionists were as always polite and welcoming. My whole experience was very reassuring and comforting and I left in no doubt that I had a team there supporting me and who would go the extra mile to be there if required. I would have no hesitation in recommending the practice to friends and family. Throughout my years with them, I have never had to make a complaint and any time I have needed support, treatment or advice, I have received it.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 29 March 2017

Ashfield Medical Centre replied on 03 April 2017

Thank you so much for the review of your care at Ashfield Medical Centre.
Our aim is to treat each and every patient individually with compassion, dignity and respect at all times.
It is good to know that the Healthcare team met your needs and will endeavour to continue to do so.
Best wishes from the Practice Manager and Healthcare Team.

Carol Clark gave Ashfield Medical Centre a rating of 4 stars

Staff and care at my doctors..

Fortunately I am quite fit and healthy. But I am always prompted by my doctors surgery whenever I am required to have blood tests etc. I have attended the surgery a couple of times in the last year with questions about my health and was listened to and reassured about my regards. Always told to return if any problems, but fortunately every thing ok...All the staff from reception to doctors are excellent...my thanks to you all....

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 02 April 2017

Ashfield Medical Centre replied on 03 April 2017

Many thanks for your review of your experience of care at Ashfield Medical Centre. It is good to know that we are meeting your healthcare needs and that you know we endeavour to continue to do this. Just a phone call away from assisting you.
Best wishes from the Practice Manager and Healthcare team.