Central Park Surgery

1. Review titled A disgrace

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 February 2020

The reception staff are possibly some of the rudest most unhelpful people I've had the unfortunate necessity to have to speak to. Uncaring, no compassion and have a vastly inflated sense of worth disgraceful for a doctors surgery that should be treating poorly people in a much more sympathetic manor...

Visited January 2020

Report review titled A disgrace as unsuitable

Replied on 03 February 2020

Dear Anonymous, We are sorry that you have received this experience at the surgery. Please contact the surgery on 01772 325110 to speak to the Practice Manager as we would like to discuss your comments with you. Thank you.

2. Review titled Worst GP I have possibly ever met

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 September 2019

After leaving my appointment on Friday in tears I will be changing my doctors and never coming back! Despite multiple visits to the surgery and letters from the hospital requesting a referral I have been refused and yet my symptoms still persist. The doctor I had seen was rude, unhelpful and didn’t even examine me. I left there unsure if I was getting a referral and now am at a complete loss as to what to next.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Worst GP I have possibly ever met as unsuitable

Replied on 28 September 2019

I am sorry that you say you have received this experience. I would be grateful if you could contact the surgery on 01772 325110 and ask to speak to the practice manager to discuss this. Thank you.

3. Review titled Not east get appointments

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 July 2019

They have online appointments system but there are no slots allocated. The appointments thorough the phone, you need to dial them at 8AM on that day but the line will be continuously busy till 8.45AM and by the time you get a chance to talk, all the appointments will be booked. You need to wait till the next day 8AM to try the above again. you won't get an appointment at all when you need one.

Visited January 2019

Report review titled Not east get appointments as unsuitable

Replied on 15 July 2019

Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your comment. I apologise for the length of time you say you waited for your call to be answered. Unfortunately, the volume of calls is out of our control and our Receptionists do try to get through them as soon as possible. We have had Clinicians off recently which may have impacted our appointment availability which I do apologise for. If you wish to discuss this matter further, please call us on 01772 325110.