Riverside Medical Practice

02030494500 Hobart House, St Georges Wharf, Wandsworth Road , London, Greater London, SW8 2JB

Paulo Pinheiro gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

A good experience as always

Great service , staff kind and attentive

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 08 February 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 06 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on NHS Choices

We appreciate all reviews and feedback from our patients, positive or negative as these help us to improve our services to enable us to continue to provide the best service we can for our patients.

Best surgery!

Wonderful surgery with great staff all round. I felt very comfortable and have recommended to my friends.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 23 January 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 24 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on NHS Choices

Thank you for your positive comments which we greatly appreciate and will share with the team. We are proud of our patient service and review our processes regularly.

Eileen gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Always a good experience

I have needed a lot of support from my GP and this surgery has always given it. The front line staff are always lovely. They have a caring friendly attitude that makes me happy to deal with them. I never feel I am too much trouble for them. Every GP I have seen has been very helpful and professional. I am treated like a person and given time and respect. I need to see other medical specialists and only this week, I was able to say with confidence, that if I needed regular blood pressure checks due to changing medication, I know I will get it from this surgery. That is what prompted me to write this. I can rely on them and trust them to look after me well.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 30 January 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 31 January 2018

Positive Feedback

Benke gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Rehearsed over and over about what to say to the Dr.

I didn't even want to be called in as I was sitting in the waiting area! I'm nervous. Embarrassed. Broken. Weak. Loser. The last thing I needed now was to be judged and lectured...
But how wrong was I?!? I was made to feel totally at ease, unjudged and totally comfortable within seconds after blurting out my problem that I needed help with.
Pure dignity and respect!
Oh yeah... and there was a cure for my problems as well. I know I will get better. (maybe most importantly...)

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 15 December 2017

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 18 December 2017

Great experience

I made an inquiry online and the doctor called me the next day and scheduled an appointment at the time I wanted. The staff are friendly and professional.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 22 December 2017

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 27 December 2017

We are proud of our patient service and review our processes regularly.

Brilliant surgery

The receptionists are always welcoming and friendly and the Medical staff listen to the issue in a sympathetic and understanding manner.
Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 06 November 2017

Rafa gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Good infrastructure, good staff, efficient bookings.

I have been having a good experience at Riverside Medical Practice in Vauxhall. I have received good and respectful attention in all my attendances. When need, I can book appointments for the same day or get a telephone consultation. Definitely recommend for friends.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 11 April 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 11 April 2018

Wonderful service

I registered and the staff at reception was so lovely, they helped me with any questions and even booked me an appointment for the same day. The doctor was super nice, professional and respectful. I would recommend this to anyone!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 09 December 2017

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 11 December 2017

Anonymous reviewed Riverside Medical Practice

Excellent GP

Love the online system - so easy when busy at work to just quickly write my complaint, then get quick phone call from GP to form a plan - very time efficient for me and for GP surgery. Love it.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 30 November 2017

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 30 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on NHS Choices for our Practice.

We greatly appreciate your positive comments which we will feedback to the whole team.

We are proud of our patient services and we review our processes regularly.

Nanadoku gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

All's well that ends well

This morning, Tuesday 12/0917 I made sure I was at the door of the Riverside Medical Practice at 8am as I wanted to get a same day appointment. Two people tried to gain access to the door and as they went to, presumably, a side entrance as they passed the queue they said good morning and assured us that someone would be down immediately to let us in although they could not. I recognized one of them as a member of staff. No sooner had they finished speaking when a receptionist came down the stairs and let us in. I found this a very welcoming start to my attending the surgery.
I was immediately offered an appointment with a doctor within the next half hour. I had made the appointment because two of my friends had been diagnosed some days ago with shingles, and had impressed upon me that it was an extremely unpleasant and condition which was causing them pain and discomfort.

The doctor explained that people aged 70 and 79 were eligible for a free vaccination against shingles. I'm 71 and expressed surprise that I had not been informed of this last year. The doctor scrolled down my medical records and said that not only had I been informed but that the Riverside Practice had actually given me the vaccine last year when I turned 70. I was highly embarrassed by this memory lapse (wasting the GP's precious time ), but my relief at learning I'd been vaccinated soon covered this embarrassment. I'd wanted an early appointment because I'm part of a knitting circle that meets at the Durning Library, Kennington Lane to knit 'Twiddle Mitts' to help people suffering from dementia for the King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. I suffer from high anxiety and depression for which I have received ongoing excellent treatment from the Riverside Practice for many years. Hearing that I'd already received the shingles vaccine allayed my anxiety and allowed me to attend the morning's knitting circle. Good for my peace of mind, good for the sufferers of dementia, good for the Durning Library and good for King's College Hospital. I truly felt part of a virtuous circle, contributing not only to my own health and well being but also towards that of the wider community. Practice. People who carp about the NHS, a service funded by us for us should practice being more grateful. Gratitude we are constantly advised is very good for our health and well being. Thank you Riverside Practice for constantly giving me reasons to be grateful.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 12 September 2017

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 13 September 2017

hank you for taking the time to write a comment on NHS Choices

We appreciate all reviews and feedback from our patients, as it helps us to improve our services to enable us to continue to provide the best service we can for our patients.