Riverside Medical Practice

02030494500 Hobart House, St Georges Wharf, Wandsworth Road , London, Greater London, SW8 2JB

A caring practice

On every occasion I have visited the practice, the doctors have been friendly and understanding. They are very thorough and always listen attentively to descriptions of symptoms etc. I have been consistently impressed by the experience. While I would prefer to not have to go to the doctor, whenever I’ve needed medical advice I’ve felt comfortable about booking an appointment, knowing I’ll be treated with dignity and respect.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 07 October 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 10 October 2018

Chris gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Such an awesome practice

The best surgery I have ever used and I have been with them a few years now. Staff are beyond professional and you can see they care. Awesome people, thank you.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 27 June 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 28 June 2018

We appreciate all reviews and feedback from our patients, positive or negative as these help us to improve our services to enable us to continue to provide the best service we can for our patients.

Anonymous gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

very prompt attention and appointment

over all courteous staff and very satisfying experience .Very happy with the Doctor and
staff.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 10 May 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 11 May 2018

Bethany gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

I'm really going to miss these guys!

I'm gutted that I have to find another GP and I'm only doing it because I've moved too far out of area.

I have never been spoken to rudely, in fact I've always felt that the GPs in particular have taken time to speak to me as a person.

There have been one or two occasions when I haven't got an appointment as soon as I'd have liked but, in fairness, it wasn't for anything urgent and I was offered a call back with the GP.

In 20 years of being diagnosed with asthma, they are also the first surgery to do a proper asthma review and give me a written asthma plan.

So yes, I'd definitely recommend them.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 10 May 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 11 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on NHS Choices

We appreciate all reviews and feedback from our patients.

We greatly appreciate your positive comments and will share them with the team.

We hope you find a new practice who will continue to give you great care.

Paulo Pinheiro gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

A good experience as always

Great service , staff kind and attentive

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 08 February 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 06 March 2018

Best surgery!

Wonderful surgery with great staff all round. I felt very comfortable and have recommended to my friends.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 23 January 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 24 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on NHS Choices

Thank you for your positive comments which we greatly appreciate and will share with the team. We are proud of our patient service and review our processes regularly.

Eileen gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Always a good experience

I have needed a lot of support from my GP and this surgery has always given it. The front line staff are always lovely. They have a caring friendly attitude that makes me happy to deal with them. I never feel I am too much trouble for them. Every GP I have seen has been very helpful and professional. I am treated like a person and given time and respect. I need to see other medical specialists and only this week, I was able to say with confidence, that if I needed regular blood pressure checks due to changing medication, I know I will get it from this surgery. That is what prompted me to write this. I can rely on them and trust them to look after me well.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 30 January 2018

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 31 January 2018

Positive Feedback

Benke gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Rehearsed over and over about what to say to the Dr.

I didn't even want to be called in as I was sitting in the waiting area! I'm nervous. Embarrassed. Broken. Weak. Loser. The last thing I needed now was to be judged and lectured...
But how wrong was I?!? I was made to feel totally at ease, unjudged and totally comfortable within seconds after blurting out my problem that I needed help with.
Pure dignity and respect!
Oh yeah... and there was a cure for my problems as well. I know I will get better. (maybe most importantly...)

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 15 December 2017

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 18 December 2017

Great experience

I made an inquiry online and the doctor called me the next day and scheduled an appointment at the time I wanted. The staff are friendly and professional.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 22 December 2017

Riverside Medical Practice replied on 27 December 2017

Rafa gave Riverside Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Good infrastructure, good staff, efficient bookings.

I have been having a good experience at Riverside Medical Practice in Vauxhall. I have received good and respectful attention in all my attendances. When need, I can book appointments for the same day or get a telephone consultation. Definitely recommend for friends.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 11 April 2018