Willesden Green Surgery

1. Review titled Professional practice, highly recommended

by Iman Alkhatib - Posted on 16 February 2020

A big thanks to the young Dr that I saw on Thursday 13 of Feb . you have made me stress out. After her examination, She referred me same day to the hospital for further investigations. I am so pleased that I saw her as this has put my mind at rest. I also wanted to thank you to a very helpful receptionists and to all the staff at this practice.

Visited February 2020

2. Review titled Great service

by M Gonzalez - Posted on 17 December 2019

GPs offer a great service in this practice. Very attentive, they listen your symptoms and action whatever they think is necessary (tests, care advise, prescriptions). There is usually a waiting period at every appointment, but for me is worth it.

Visited December 2019

3. Review titled Great caring practice

by Elizabeth ( Liz ) Bird - Posted on 03 January 2020

I find every member of staff efficient and caring from the Doctors to the Receptionists. There is so much pressure on the Health Service these days but no one makes you feel rushed they listen you. The medical treatment is excellent everything explained to you. Well done to all at Willesden Green Surgery.

Visited November 2019

4. Review titled Great service

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

I was offered an urgent appointment for the same day and received great care at the clinic

Visited September 2019

Replied on 19 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are appreciated and will be shared with our practice team.

5. Review titled Excellent

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

Stuff is professional, kind and the doctors listen and answer carefully to all your queries and problems. Best GP i have ever had so far.

Visited September 2019

Replied on 17 October 2019

Thank you very much for your kind comments, which have been shared with the wider practice team.

6. Review titled Great experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

I needed to see a Dr at short notice, and upon ringing the surgery at 9am, I was offered an appointment an hour later. The Dr was fantastic, and she talked through my problem with patience and understanding, and I left with a short and long term course of action.

Visited August 2019

Replied on 19 October 2019

We appreciate your positive feedback- thank you! Your comment has been shared with the doctors and wider practice team.

7. Review titled 25 years of visits

by N Sealy - Posted on 07 October 2019

I have been a Patient at this surgery for as long as I can remember. The doctors are thorough, professional and caring. I would definitely recommend as they have supported me and my medical needs.

Visited July 2019

Replied on 19 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind feedback! Your comment has been passed on to our doctors and staff. We hope to maintain and improve on our high standard of care.

8. Review titled Very highly recommended service overall.

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

After they moved to the area recently, I registered my relatives here with such ease. I was surprised by how impressive and intuitive the website is and more so by how efficient and proficient the whole process was. Even better, the care provided by the whole practice team from doctors to receptionists was just as fantastic.

Visited June 2019

Replied on 19 October 2019

Thank you for your kind comments! Our website was recently upgraded to make it more user friendly and to make our services more easily accessible. We are glad that your experience, both on online and at our practice, was a positive one.

9. Review titled Appointment

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 September 2019

thank you to the GP seen today, very good manner and efficient in terms of planning treatment.

Visited May 2019

Replied on 21 October 2019

Thank you for your positive comments, which we will be sure to pass these on to the doctors at Willesden Green Surgery.

10. Review titled Happy mum

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 September 2019

Being a first time mum, it’s so reassuring to know you are in good hands when something worrying arises with your little one. All my questions answered, and reassurance given, even received a call a couple of days after appointment to see if my son was better. Very happy mama??????

Visited May 2019

Replied on 19 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive feedback. Your kind comments have been shared with the doctors and staff. We endeavour to continue providing the best possible care for our patients.