The Dorchester Rd Surgery

01305766472 177-179 Dorchester Road , Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 7LE

Great support from GP.

I have suffered on and off with anxiety and depression for some time. The practice staff and especially my GP have been hugely helpful and supportive. Treating me with dignity and respect at all times.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 26 September 2017

Amazing service

I came to this surgery shortly before my 13 week premature baby left hospital after 3 months in nicu/scbu and the doctor saw his notes and immediately rang me to check how i was feeling and to reassure me that he was a priority and they knew his needs. This was a massive help to me in a time of great stress. 10 months on and they continue to always see my son quickly and never make my concerns feel unwarrented. They always find time to phone me should i not have time to get to the surgery. All the doctors and nurses at the surgery have been understanding and gone above and beyond for myself and my son. I cannot rate them highly enough

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 20 July 2017

Dean Eastmond gave The Dorchester Rd Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Couldn't ask for me

This surgery has gone above and beyond countless times for both myself and my family. I'm 21 and fighting cancer and even when my treatment has been in Birmingham or London, they have been quick, reliable and treated every situation with integrity, importance and compassion.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 29 July 2017

A Caring Practice

I visited this surgery this morning.Iwas welcomed by a friendly professional reception team . The Doctor i saw was very caring and within the time put my mind at rest and listened to me.I had to have an X ray and the doctor advised me to go early in the morning.I was seen and finished within 5 minutes at the hospital
Further appointments were made to suit me within the time frame the doctor said.
The Doctor's surgery rang back with my results this afternoon to put my mind at rest before the weekend on the recomendation of the Doctor I saw this morning.
Very impressed.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 10 March 2017

Fantastic Surgery

I am a 100% pleased with this practice. Doctor's, reception staff, and nurses have all been fantastic and very friendly to myself and family. I cannot raise this practice high enough and would definitely recommend them.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 13 April 2016

Dr

First visit to surgery for an appointment. Very impressed that Dr listened to my problem and did not automatically say it's my long term condition. I felt confident that any other matters that arise in the future will be treated in the same way.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 26 April 2016

Anonymous gave The Dorchester Rd Surgery a rating of 2 stars

Always in a rush

I always feel hurried when going here. One doctor especially on two separate occasions when taking my daughter for a consultation they have looked at their watch and told us they don't have time to discuss concerns. The last time this happened my daughter left the surgery very upset and stated she wouldn't go back.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 18 November 2015

The Dorchester Rd Surgery replied on 19 November 2015

We are very sorry that your appointments did not meet the standard we would hope to achieve. You are welcome to discuss any concerns or suggestions for improvement with the surgery with the practice manager. Feedback can also be left and viewed at https://www.iwantgreatcare.org/gpsurgeries/dorchester-road-surgery .