Edington Surgery

01278722077 Edington , Bridgwater, Somerset, TA7 9HA

Helen Chambers gave Edington Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant practice

The doctors hers are wonderful..I never feel as if they are rushing me and they actually care. The rest of the staff are always helpful and friendly.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 24 February 2018

Kitty K gave Edington Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great Service

The staff are excellent as is the service. I have been a patient for many years and I have to say I have always found the Practice to be very efficient.
The added bonus of its own Pharmacy is so useful.
Well done team keep up th egood work.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 31 May 2017

michael r jones gave Edington Surgery a rating of 4 stars

the sad demise of a once outstanding practice.

i have been using this practice for 15 years and its only in the last few years that i have experienced the small but annoying silly little interventions being made by the so called practice managers who quite frankly seem to be more interested in making a name for themselves than concentrating on the real needs of individual patients. ways that have worked well for many years have to be changed just to appease and massage their fragile egos.if its not broke dont fix it comes to mind. making money also comes into play and that is often clearly felt by patients. the doctors and nurses and indeed a great number of the original staff continue to deliver a fantastic service but admit to me that its just not the same now. very small minded and demoralising to have annoying little bells to summon the staff who are clearly busy otherwise they would be attending to you.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 26 April 2017

Edington Surgery replied on 28 April 2017

Dear Mr Jones

I am sorry that you feel that our service has demised. It is difficult to comment fully without more information from you. Please could you contact me at the Practice and we can discuss this further, and hopefully resolve your concerns. I look forward to speaking further to you soon.

With kind regards

Helen Jackson
Practice Manager
Polden Medical Practice

Anonymous gave Edington Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Recently moved to this Practice

Prescriptions have always been where they should be for collection and each time I have had the need to contact the Practice the receptionists are helpful and have been able to give a convenient appointment. Thank you.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 14 February 2017

Edington Surgery replied on 28 April 2017

Thank you for your positive comments on our practice and the service we deliver, I will pass these on to all our staff.

With kind regards

Helen Jackson
Practice Manager
Polden Medical Practice

Mph gave Edington Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A great survice

My family and I have used this practice for many years. All the staff, including doctors, nurses , reception are helpful, kind and considerate.
The added bonus of having a pharmacy in the surgery is a valuable asset to the elderly and young mothers who don't want to go into the towns.

Great service guys keep up the good work

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 25 April 2017