Prospect Medical Practice

01603488477 95 Aylsham Road , Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 2HW

Debbie gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice

The staff are very professional and genuinely interested in your health. Reception staff always have a smile on thier face and are happy to help. My whole family use this practice and we are able to get appointments when we need them. I highly recommend this medical practice to anyone.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 25 April 2018

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 26 April 2018

Hello Debbie

Thank you so much for your positive comments on our practice and the professionalism of our staff. It is nice to receive such encouraging feedback as we all endeavour to provide the best possible service we can, within the challenges of the NHS.

Barrie Allen gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Stitches removal

Brilliant service again, had my stitches removed, no problem. Asked about a flu jab while I was there, no problem, all done in minutes. So fortunate to have a brilliant surgery. Many thanks again Barrie.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 21 November 2017

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 29 November 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your much appreciated positive comment Mr Allen. We endeavour to deliver a high standard of patient care at all times.

Anonymous gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy with each GP I've seen there.

Good to have so many female doctors in on surgery. Happy with all I've seen. Thorough in diagnosis and referrals.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 27 May 2017

Thank you for response.

Anonymous gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Disappointed by one of the doctor.

The reception staffs are nice and helpful,I can always book an appointment with no problem,but some doctors are not good,some are good.One of a doctor is horrible,I could feel that doctor was very annoying when seeing me everytime,which is rude and not willing to help me.I have eczema problem,so I have repeat prescription to moisturize my skin,but that doctor ended my prescription suddenly with no reason.I am really upset and feeling the doctor dislikes me.However,another doctor is very thoughtful and caring for paitent,thanks.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 27 March 2017

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 29 November 2017

Please contact the surgery with your name and details so we can discuss your comments.

Tracey gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice!

My family have moved around quite a bit over the last few years and I have experience of several other surgeries, this practice is by far the best and I have every confidence in the staff who are always professional and courteous. I find it straightforward to get an appointment when I need one and both the GP's that I have seen have listened, involved me in the decision making process and I have left feeling confident that my treatment was the best option for me. The reception staff are also very professional and don't go beyond asking for basic information in relation to your appointment, which is a particular bug bear of mine at previous surgeries. I would not hesitate to recommend this surgery to anyone.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 18 January 2017

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 29 November 2017

Thank you for your much appreciated comment. We do our best to try and offer the best possible service we can with the resources we have within the NHS.

Barrie Allen gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant GP surgery

Always very professional and kind,done me proud, especially when recovering from my smashed leg, rebuilt by the brilliant NNUH in 2015. So pleased they kept me on their books when I moved!

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 16 November 2017

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 29 November 2017

Thank you for your lovely positive comment.

Anonymous gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

poor service

This GP refused my request for referring me to the hospital although they do not have ability to improve and cure my illness. Whether they have professional ethic?

The service time is very short. The time is around 10 am and 4 pm. What do they do at other time?

I had a blood test. The nurse forgot to collect blood. Then they asked me to go there again. The nurse made up a story and told me that the testing result was no good. When I went there at the second, I asked them to show me the result, they said nothing. In reality, it was impossible for the GP get the testing result in the morning on the second.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 18 July 2017

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 29 November 2017

If you would like to contact the surgery with your name and details we would happily discuss your comment?