Prospect Medical Practice

01603488477 95 Aylsham Road , Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 2HW

Barrie Allen gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

5year MOT ( fantastic service throughout)

Received a text about having 5year blood pressure check. Phoned and made an appointment, confirmed with a text. Day before visiting received a text reminder, brilliant service (no reason to miss the appointment, text cancel if unable to attend). Arrived on time, 2mins later, called, ( that’s efficiency). During blood pressure check, I mentioned about blood tests (not that I enjoy needles at any time), this along with weight check was carried out. Full health check (MOT) done in very swift time by very reassuring, kind and helpful staff, couldn’t be in better hands. Thanks again for your wonderful concern and help. So pleased I’m on your books. Be proud of yourselves, keep up the good work you are doing. Over the past 6years, always had brilliant service from this GP surgery.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 07 March 2019

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 11 March 2019

Thank you very much Mr Allen for your positive and encouraging feedback. We all endeavour to do the best we can for our patients within the sometimes challenging and limited resources we have within the NHS. It is always nice to hear our efforts are appreciated and thank you once again for taking the time to acknowledge this.

Anonymous gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Absolutely Ridiculous

This Doctors is an absolute JOKE, they have advertised online that they’re open from 8:15 to 6pm monday to friday, you try calling up at 8:30, THE PHONE IS CUT OFF, when you finally go through its been 20 attempts or more, and by this time its 9am! and when you finally get through “sorry we are fully booked, or go walk in centre”
you are my destinated DOCTORS, if i need a sick note or referal, I CANT GO TO WALK IN CENTRE.
I called up every single day for 3 WEEKS, only to be told i can make an appointment in TWO WEEKS, this doctors is an absolute joke, I could be in serious trouble but all they care about is cutting off the phone and refusing to see their clients who need to see their DOCTORS not the WALK IN CENTRE.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 27 February 2019

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 28 February 2019

If you would like to contact the surgery with your name we will endeavour to deal with your feedback in a productive manner.

In response to your comment on our website information, these have both been checked and it clearly states the surgery is open from 8.30 to 6pm Monday to Friday which has always been the case. Unfortunately due to the nature of the NHS today appointments are limited and we try and accommodate everyone with the resources which we have available on the day. Telephone consultations for sick notes and referrals are appropriately offered. The phone is available from 8.30 and a queuing system is in place so several attempts at phoning can be avoided. As we have over 6,000 registered patients with the surgery we do our best to accommodate patients with what is available to us. Alternatively you can sign up to SystmOnline so that you can book your own appointments which would avoid having to ring the surgery. Please contact us to discuss "The phone is cut off" as if this is happening it could be a fault with the phone system, as we do not cut people off at all. We have not had any other reports of this problem so we are happy to discuss this with you. Please feel free to come into the surgery to discuss any more concerns you may have.

Debbie gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice

The staff are very professional and genuinely interested in your health. Reception staff always have a smile on thier face and are happy to help. My whole family use this practice and we are able to get appointments when we need them. I highly recommend this medical practice to anyone.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 25 April 2018

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 26 April 2018

Hello Debbie

Thank you so much for your positive comments on our practice and the professionalism of our staff. It is nice to receive such encouraging feedback as we all endeavour to provide the best possible service we can, within the challenges of the NHS.

Stitches removal

Brilliant service again, had my stitches removed, no problem. Asked about a flu jab while I was there, no problem, all done in minutes. So fortunate to have a brilliant surgery. Many thanks again Barrie.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 21 November 2017

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 29 November 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your much appreciated positive comment Mr Allen. We endeavour to deliver a high standard of patient care at all times.

Anonymous gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy with each GP I've seen there.

Good to have so many female doctors in on surgery. Happy with all I've seen. Thorough in diagnosis and referrals.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 27 May 2017

Thank you for response.

Brilliant GP surgery

Always very professional and kind,done me proud, especially when recovering from my smashed leg, rebuilt by the brilliant NNUH in 2015. So pleased they kept me on their books when I moved!

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 16 November 2017

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 29 November 2017

Thank you for your lovely positive comment.

Anonymous gave Prospect Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

poor service

This GP refused my request for referring me to the hospital although they do not have ability to improve and cure my illness. Whether they have professional ethic?

The service time is very short. The time is around 10 am and 4 pm. What do they do at other time?

I had a blood test. The nurse forgot to collect blood. Then they asked me to go there again. The nurse made up a story and told me that the testing result was no good. When I went there at the second, I asked them to show me the result, they said nothing. In reality, it was impossible for the GP get the testing result in the morning on the second.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 18 July 2017

Prospect Medical Practice replied on 29 November 2017

If you would like to contact the surgery with your name and details we would happily discuss your comment?