PARSONAGE SURGERY

01279 827608 Herts & Essex Community Hospital, Cavell Drive, Haymeads Lane , Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5JH

Jean Harding gave PARSONAGE SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgery, excellent treatment.

You are not just a number. All reception staff, nurses, and doctors treat you with courtesy and respect. Always polite and will endeavour to extend best possible service, both face to face and on the telephone. Very kind and very knowledgeable medical staff. Website easy to navigate and informative. Useful for reference, appointments and repeat medication. Prescriptions sent (quickly) to pharmacy of your choice.

Very clean and pleasant waiting area and toilet facilities. Offer privacy if you wish to discuss confidential matters with receptionist. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 20 April 2018

PARSONAGE SURGERY replied on 23 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review relating to the care you have received from staff at Parsonage Surgery. I am also pleased to know that you find our website www.parsonagesurgery.co.uk a useful & informative resource, we do endeavour to update this on a regular basis. We offer an electronic prescription service (EPS) which allows most prescriptions to be sent electronically to your nominated pharmacy & is extremely efficient as you have experienced.

Our waiting area has been repainted due to our recent flood & our noticeboards / leaflets provide further guidance for patients to view whilst waiting to be seen.

Rachael gave PARSONAGE SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic professional care

I Recently attended the surgery for a routine screening test. While I was with the nurse she offered me an appointment for a health check having noted I had not previously had this done. She also took the care to raise something I mentioned with the gp and I was contacted later the same day with a call to advise that the go would like me to have a further investigation. This too was arranged. This is typical of the service I receive from this kind and professional team. My family have all received excellent care from both the clinical and admistrative and reception teams. I am very grateful that this team work with such clear dilligance and kindness to deliver an excellent service both for routine matters and in an emergency. Thank you all very much.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 04 May 2018

PARSONAGE SURGERY replied on 08 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review relating to the care you have received from staff at Parsonage Surgery.

Your comments will be shared with the team who appreciate such positive feedback. Our staff always strive to offer professional & proactive patient care and hope to always exceed patient's expectations. I am pleased that you have experienced this for both yourself and your family.

Jackie gave PARSONAGE SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice

I cannot praise this surgery enough. Although not registered there myself, I have had countless dealings with the practice staff and GP's with my elderly parents. I have worked in the NHS and within primary care for 30+ years and am aware of the current pressures everyone is under. Despite this, the practice staff at every level have always been friendly, helpful, kind, respectful, caring, understanding, empathetic and clinically excellent. They treat patients as individuals in a most genuine way. Yes, there is a wait for routine appointments, but in more urgent situations they have always responded in a timely and appropriate manner and have been flexible in order to enable access to services. Communication is very good with good response time.
The practice deserves some kind of recognition for it's professionalism and commitment to patient care and all members of staff there deserve medals!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 13 December 2017

PARSONAGE SURGERY replied on 22 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review in relation to the care your parents have received from our Doctors/staff whilst being registered at Parsonage Surgery. Your comments will be shared with the Surgery Team, who appreciate such positive feedback and assists us in striving to always exceed expectations.

Anna Nicolas gave PARSONAGE SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Love this surgery

I had an apt today and I was very impressed with everything. The doctor actually seemed to care what was ailing me and seemed to want to do something about it. I felt that they listened to me which I really never had before with my previous surgery. 10/10

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 06 October 2017

PARSONAGE SURGERY replied on 22 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review in relation to the care you have received from one of our Doctors. I am pleased to hear that you felt listened to as our staff aim to offer a personalised service, whilst also striving to meet all the challenges of modern General Practice. Your comments will be shared with the Surgery Team.

SimonRobinson gave PARSONAGE SURGERY a rating of 2 stars

A great surgery thats in crisis

The reception staff, nurses and GP's I cannot fault but having to wait 4 weeks now to get an appointment with a GP and more to see a nurse makes me think that this surgery is in crisis.

I have used the Parsonage surgery since I moved to Bishops Stortford just over 8 years ago and really have the utmost respect for the GPs and staff so its sad that I feel I need to find a new surgery.

Some of the locums are really not that clued up on the operating system that the surgery uses and others not too sure how to organise private healthcare refferals.

This isnt a recent problem the waiting times have consistently been 2-3 weeks for years now but 4 Weeks is ludicrous.

I really hope this surgery can improve, its a great team they just need more staff.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 25 February 2017

PARSONAGE SURGERY has not yet replied.