The Corner Surgery

02072744507 99 Coldharbour Lane , London, Greater London, SE5 9NS

STUART BILYARD gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic gp surgery !!

I can only say good things about the corner surgery , as a patient with long term illness , the corner surgery has been so supportive , and really have helped me so much especially one doctor , the whole team are very good , the doctors , h,c team , and the nice reception ,team they also have a really good pharmacist who really puts you at ease with your meds , to sum up a really fantastic team , and fantastic surgery 10/10

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 12 December 2018

The Corner Surgery replied on 07 January 2019

Thank you so much for your comments. It is really uplifting for our team members when our patients take the time to make such positive reviews and your time in doing this is greatly appreciated.

Jackson gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Service provived

I'm now finding myself depending on my surgery more and more
I find making my doctor aware of my health situation make it allot easier for tmy GP to give me positive advice all the time
Always able to make an appointment
There always help from reception especially dealing with phone calls.
Doctors and nurses are always available
The surgery is refurbished and a comfortable waiting room.
This surgery is vital for this community

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 01 January 2019

The Corner Surgery replied on 16 January 2019

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always nice to receive positive feedback. Our aim is to ensure that all patients receive the utmost care that they deserve when needed within our community.

Emma Wright gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great local GP

This GP has been fantastic with my medical conditions over the last 6/8 months in particular their pharmacist has gone above and beyond his duties. Would happily recommend this GP to a friend or family member.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 09 November 2018

The Corner Surgery has not yet replied.

Paul gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The doctors and nurses and all the staff are always friendl

Always the staff at the surgery are friendly and helpful

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 21 November 2018

The Corner Surgery has not yet replied.

Temple gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Respect and good communication

I just want to use this opportunity for the nurse I met at the GP surgery, the way she spoke to me and made me feel comfortable. She was very friendly towards me, she has just made my day. I say thank you very much for your support and I hope to meet you another day, to all HCA's if all Health care assistants were like this, patients will be happier, she has good manners and understanding and of Diabetes and a wonderful smile, she has helped me with my new sickness. Well done lady, keep it up.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 10 October 2018

The Corner Surgery replied on 07 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our service. We are very pleased that you have had a great experience at the practice and that the service you received from our nurse was appreciated

Ermelinda gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 2 stars

What call back system?

Do you tell your patients what the procedure is if you miss a call back? I don't see it anywhere on your website.
I just missed a call back for blood test results. I got a text from Corner Surgery: "Can I call you later?" I text back: "You can call me now". I never received a call back that evening only to find out the next day, when I call the surgery again, that I have to call the surgery and not respond to the texts...…. Hmm. So why send out automated texts??
I manage to arrange another call back two days later. The call is at 10pm! Naturally I missed that one too. But at this hour you can't call back the surgery.
Two days later I call the surgery again for a call back. I am told by the receptionist that I will be called that same day. I receive a call at 5pm only to be told that the doctor will call me in another two days time.
This is incredibly frustrating. You guys have to work out a better system. I gave up in the end. Thanks a lot!

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 29 October 2018

The Corner Surgery replied on 07 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our service. We have taken on board your suggestions and have changed the information regarding our appointment system to include guidance on what to do if you miss your telephone call. Once again we appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our service.

Roda gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

GP Appointment

My appointment was so amazing. Thank you for giving me an appointment to see my GP right away. My problem was solved. I hope you will continue your appointments that fast and easy. Not time consuming for the next patients appointments. Very quick. Thank you so much for entertaining me on the dot. Well done

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 23 October 2018

The Corner Surgery replied on 07 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our service. We are very pleased that you have had a great experience at the practice and it is encouraging to know that our efforts are noticed

Glezet gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Good service

Had a great experience from booking to assisting with the problem

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 25 October 2018

Mr K Bernard gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

From my assessment

l don't like going doctors or hospital and believe if you live a good healthy life it will show on your medical records like mine over 52 years.

Corner surgery or nurse give good advice and updates include test checks everyone should followup on when called or text with advise or workshop on going.

l have no problems with their services, and please note you can & have the right to access your detail on line. If your over 40 please get your flu jab like l did older you get harder to fight & l dance & go Gym so no excuses please DO IT OR REGRET IT :-)

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 25 October 2018

Melissa Johnson gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

New HCA

Wonderful service, was able to help me everything that I needed. I have been able to book future appointments with the HCA to help me plan and move forward. I am very happy with this service and my HCP

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 04 July 2018

The Corner Surgery replied on 23 July 2018

We are very pleased that you have received a wonderful service from us and hope this may continue. Thank you once again.