The Corner Surgery

02072744507 99 Coldharbour Lane , London, Greater London, SE5 9NS

Matt gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Friends and Efficient

Really good GP which always offers appointments in good time and have good service.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 04 March 2019

The Corner Surgery replied on 05 March 2019

Many thanks for taking the time to post your positive feedback. It is very rewarding to know that we are providing a good service.

Stuart bilyard gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The corner surgery is the best

A really caring surgery had blood test , my kind doctor noticed , a problem with them and phone me to come to the surgery and be checked , which I did and was seen by a very nice doctor who put me at ease , did the checks , and explained , everything , so well I feel at ease now thank you corner surgery for caring you are the best I really appreciate you help kindness and care

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 12 March 2019

The Corner Surgery has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 1 stars

NHS at its poorest

Words cannot express how poor a service I have received from this surgery over the past 5 years.
From over the phone consultation at 9pm at night to appointments running 40 minutes late. Not receiving my repeat prescription for 4 days due to diabolical communication between staff and a distinct lack of customer service and human empathy. There is not another surgery within close proximity or believe me I would have long changed.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 13 February 2019

The Corner Surgery replied on 19 February 2019

We are sorry that you feel that our service has not been to your satisfaction. As you have posted your comment anonymously we are unable to investigate your complaint. If you would like to speak to the Practice Manager regarding your issue we would be more than pleased to hear from you.

Anonymous gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 4 stars

The corner surgery Doctors are amazing

I have had great service from the Doctors and nurses. Once you can get past the receptionist team the treatment is second to none. I understand it is their job to field all number of patients, but constantly being told that i’ll have a ringback request in 48 hours is not always appropriate or appreciated. Usually when you explain the urgency I’m sure they do their very best to get a quicker result.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 20 February 2019

The Corner Surgery replied on 05 March 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you are pleased with our clinical service. The surgery operates a telephone triage and consultation system in order to prioritise patients with the most urgent need first. Requests for test results / prescription queries / Med3 certificates are processed within 48 hours. Receptionists are trained to ask appropriate questions in order to ensure the level of urgency is qualified and the appropriate clinician is booked to deal with the patient request. If you would like more information regarding our appointment system please see our website www.thecornersurgery.nhs.uk

Anonymous gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Am using this opportunity to say a big Thanks to the Docotor

Am saying big thanks to the Doctors Staff especially my health professional for doing a good job am enjoying the good improvement on my health now unlike before please continue a good job done thanks so much

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 14 January 2019

The Corner Surgery replied on 19 February 2019

We are very pleased that you are happy with the service you have received. It is always our aim to help patients improve their health and wellbeing and to remain fit and active.

Fabian gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Appointment unfulfilled, no notification and left hanging

I had called The Corner Surgery on 25 Jan (Fri) to book an appointment for my wrist pain, and the receptionist offered 31 Jan (Thu), explaining that I will receive a call to confirm my time slot. On 30 Jan (Wed), I still had not received any information, so I contacted the clinic in which the receptionist said that they would call me on the day itself. I found this rather unsettling. On 31 Jan (Thu), I received no calls and when I contacted the clinic again at 3pm, the receptionist informed me that they will be contacting me later in the day. I enquired if the clinic was going to close at 18:30 as indicated on the website, and the receptionist was not sure (he had to put me on hold to check), and then informed me that they close at 19:00. I did not receive any call for my appointment, nor any advice that I will not be seen by the doctor for any reason whatsoever.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 31 January 2019

The Corner Surgery replied on 19 February 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We have investigated and found that the GP had in fact tried to call you but was unable to leave a message on your phone. The reception team also tried to call you subsequently to offer you an appointment to speak to a alternative GP. They were also unable to contact you by phone. As you have now registered with an alternative surgery we are unable to pursue the matter further and resolve this to your satisfaction.

STUART BILYARD gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic gp surgery !!

I can only say good things about the corner surgery , as a patient with long term illness , the corner surgery has been so supportive , and really have helped me so much especially one doctor , the whole team are very good , the doctors , h,c team , and the nice reception ,team they also have a really good pharmacist who really puts you at ease with your meds , to sum up a really fantastic team , and fantastic surgery 10/10

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 12 December 2018

The Corner Surgery replied on 07 January 2019

Thank you so much for your comments. It is really uplifting for our team members when our patients take the time to make such positive reviews and your time in doing this is greatly appreciated.

Jackson gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Service provived

I'm now finding myself depending on my surgery more and more
I find making my doctor aware of my health situation make it allot easier for tmy GP to give me positive advice all the time
Always able to make an appointment
There always help from reception especially dealing with phone calls.
Doctors and nurses are always available
The surgery is refurbished and a comfortable waiting room.
This surgery is vital for this community

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 01 January 2019

The Corner Surgery replied on 16 January 2019

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always nice to receive positive feedback. Our aim is to ensure that all patients receive the utmost care that they deserve when needed within our community.

Emma Wright gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great local GP

This GP has been fantastic with my medical conditions over the last 6/8 months in particular their pharmacist has gone above and beyond his duties. Would happily recommend this GP to a friend or family member.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 09 November 2018

The Corner Surgery replied on 19 February 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to post a comment regarding our services. It is always nice to receive positive feedback regarding the effort we put in to delivering our service.

Paul gave The Corner Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The doctors and nurses and all the staff are always friendl

Always the staff at the surgery are friendly and helpful

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 21 November 2018

The Corner Surgery replied on 19 February 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your experience of the service the staff at the surgery provide. It is very motivational when our efforts are recognised.