Lucas Avenue Practice

02084717239 1A Lucas Avenue, Plaistow , London, Greater London, E13 0QP

Outstanding Service

The receptionist who was working in the morning were really helpful and delivered brilliant service. I needed to been seen urgently as i was discharged from the A&E Department i was registered and booked in on the same day.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 11 December 2017

Best customer service

I just want to say that everytime I visit the surgery there is a person at reception who always helps us with our query they always goes the extra mile.

thanks from me and my family who use this surgery

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 13 November 2017

Online Appointment System

I am happy about service specially online system.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 07 November 2017

Mr Hassan gave Lucas Avenue Practice a rating of 5 stars

serivces

This surgery state of services has improved a lot and lots of doctors are efficient and administrative staff are effective and plus reminders of appointments services are good idea.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 20 October 2017

Cooperative and Professional

I have attended the clinic recently.... Reception staff really helpful dealt with my quires professionally. Really impressed with my attendance at the surgery. Will recommend the surgery to friends and family.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 04 September 2017

My Experience

I had a brilliant experience in this practice from my registration through out seeing a GP. the staff member dealt with our forms very quickly and get me booked to see a Nurse then GP. I can't describe in words, it was a great pleasure to see someone sooo concerned about patient's health and provide accurate information.

I definitely recommends to others as the whole process was smooth and pleasant.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 05 September 2017

Anonymous gave Lucas Avenue Practice a rating of 1 stars

Going downhill

This surgery when I intially joined several years back was good. Over the past year the care has dropped dramatically. We find the staff to be rude abrupt and not listen or respect the views of the patients.
They're are long delays without apologies and we feel we are constantly fighting or defending ourselves to get heard. Sadly no doctor and patient relationship as should be

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 29 September 2017

Anonymous reviewed Lucas Avenue Practice

Outstanding Service

My personal experience was outstanding and I've seen a great improvement. I hope this will continue as going forward and looking to see more Dr in this practice.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 21 July 2017

Lucas Avenue Practice replied on 26 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you are happy with the service you received and have notice the great improvement.
We appreciate both negative and positive feedback as it helps us improve our service as to provide the best patient care possible.

Online Appointments

The receptionists are really professional and really helpful. Always willing to go an extra mile. The doctors especially Dr is a brilliant doctor and the treatment given by them is at high standards.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 08 June 2017

Lucas Avenue Practice replied on 09 June 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it and will continue to work hard in order to maintain the high level of care that you have experienced.

Lucas Avenue Practice

Anonymous gave Lucas Avenue Practice a rating of 1 stars

Rude disrespectful mannerless practice manager

The practice manager is beyond rude words cannot express how rude and disrespectful they are. Refuses to help. Firstly gives attitude thinks the surgery belongs to them. Clearly the manager needs to know they are only an employee. Needs to stop putting the phone down. The manager clearly doesn't care about the patients that are registered at the surgery. Rude.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 12 June 2017

Lucas Avenue Practice replied on 12 June 2017

I am sorry you had a bad experience. We always offer an urgent telephone assessment and the clinicians will decide if the patient needs to come immediately or the problem can be sorted out over the phone. If you wish to discuss this further please contact the practice in writing or send and email to lucasavenue.practice@nhs.net