Alderley Edge Medical Centre

01625 584545 Alderley Edge Medical Centre, Talbot Road , Alderley Edge, Cheshire, SK9 7EP

Mike Hutchins gave Alderley Edge Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Genuine care

My wife and I have used the practice more recently than is usual
We really think that it is a really well run practice
The doctors are excellent but also the reception staff are extremely helpful which we have not always found to be so at other doctors surgeries

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 24 August 2018

Dr S Patel gave Alderley Edge Medical Centre a rating of 1 stars

Refuse to Accept New Patients With No Clear Grounds

I recently moved to the area and this and one other GP practice is equidistant to my home address. I joined the other practice first however I did not have a good experience and felt the quality of care was not the best. As this is closer to my place of work I thought I’d pop in and ask if so could join the practice.

According to NHS guidelines I have a choice in the GP practice I can register with and they can’t refuse me without good reason see here https://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/doctors/Pages/NHSGPs.

I was essentially told by the receptionist that I could categorically not join but with no explanation other than you have another one which is still the same distance away.

I’m not actually sure what to do in this situation now as I need to see a GP but they all seem pretty reluctant to even take new patients.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 04 June 2018

L smith gave Alderley Edge Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

Recently had to visit a couple of times, seeing go and nurse. Both fabulous and good st their jobs. Put my son at ease.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 14 July 2017