ESP Hub

07384 253080 Hedge End Medical Centre, 24-28 Lower Northam Road , Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 4FQ

Ian Smith gave ESP Hub a rating of 5 stars

HUB Physio

I was refereed by my GP to the HUB for physio on my shoulder. I was concerned about the level of treatment that the NHS could provide against a private physio provider.

Not only was the service friendly, timely and helpful they did a better service than the private treatment (and without the cost). As I need exercises for my condition, I was given a leaflet and expiation on the exercises (unlike the private practitioner).

I expected the follow up would be several months, instead it is in two weeks.

Delighted that the NHS can still provide excellent and timely service in its 70th year.

Many thanks

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 21 July 2018

Jacqui Moore gave ESP Hub a rating of 5 stars

Amazing new service

What an amazing service, I very rarely need to use the services of a GP (thankfully), and past experiences with my current GP surgery was fairly appalling. This however was absolutely fantastic! I called my usual GP (expecting at least a 2 week wait as usual), however was provided with an appointment that evening at the 'ESP HUB'.

the reception staff were friendly and polite, the nurse was lovely and the GP was great!! no hanging around for ages, was in and out before the allotted time! GP was fab, was given a prescription and a long awaited referral - done on the spot!

thank you - you are very much appreciated :)

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 31 January 2018

Chris gave ESP Hub a rating of 5 stars

The New Service Worked for Me!

I attended the Hub as it offered me a convenient time and opportunity to see a GP. The GP gave me a thorough examination told me what I needed to do and what they were going to do next. The reception organised a blood test at my surgery for the next working day and I had a diagnosis within 8 hours through a call from the hub GP quickly followed by my own GP.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 31 October 2017