Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery

01428 728270 The Square , Liphook, GU30 7AQ

Teresa Graham gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Liphook village surgery

I visited liphook last week and saw a new doctor, and I must say its the first time I have walked in and felt completely comfortable. All the doctors at this surgery are great but with this doctor I was able to say how I felt without feeling stupid because sometimes t
Its hard to describe how you feel. I felt that I am always treated with respect at this surgery from reception to the doctor thankyou very much

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 18 June 2018

Dear Ms Graham,

Thank you very much for your time and considered words in writing this review. We have recently recruited in Liphook and have passed this glowing review back to the Doctor concerned. Please do continue to comment, it's a fantastic morale boost to the team when we receive patient reinforcement of our services and staff.

Mairi

Susan Hill gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant surgery and doctors response

A serious and immediate problem was dealt with in a hugely efficient manner, an appointment arranged same day, and efficient diagnosis and prescription to solve the problem, --- hopefully.
One can ask no more.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 21 June 2018

Dear Ms Hill,

Thank you so much for your response, it's really good to hear we are addressing all our patients problems, particularly the urgent ones as quickly as we can. Please do continue to comment on your patient journey, it's as helpful for us to hear the positive feedback and it is the negative.

Mairi

Wayne hibberd gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great treatment

When I had a heart attack on the 4 th of June the doctor
was brilliant gave me fantastic care and after my operation
Gave me brilliant after care would reccomend him to anyone.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 22 June 2018

Dear Mr Hibberd,

We are very pleased to hear your on-going care and experience with our team has prompted you to comment and recommend our services. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, we shall pass this along to the team. We all wish you well with your recovery and for the future.

Anonymous gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Treatment

My wife and I are recently new to Liphook and I have received treatment once from one particular doctor at the Swan Surgery.
I had made an appointment to see this particular doctor for a condition of anaemia which my previous practice had described as 'unresolved'.
It transpired that the anaemia is very mild indeed, however during the treatment this doctor found that I had a heart murmur something which had not been detected by my previous practice, he has now been able to refer me for further consultation.
I was very, very impressed with the thoroughness of this doctor's review of my medical situation and the time he took to investigate my medical records to ensure nothing was overlooked.
On the same day I was given an ECG by one particular staff member who was overloaded due to an emergency in the practice and I have to say how professional and pleasant she was despite the difficulties she was facing, and people accumulating in the waiting room.
I am new to the system for making appointments at the surgery but I have to say how efficient and cost effective it is whereby a doctor calls the patient to verify whether t he needs to visit the surgery. This greatly reduces patients who may only have common colds etc clogging up the waiting room - and from passing minor ailments on to others.
Congratulations Liphook Village Surgery!!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 24 May 2018

Dear Anonymous,

We are delighted to read your review and to see how well our service and commitment to on-going care is working for you. Please do keep commenting and feeding back, we pass these comments on to our team and it's a great testimony to their hard work and dedication.

Anonymous gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Awful terrible surgery

poor service rude staff book a appointment and you see someone else waiting over 30 minutes past appointment time for a blood test.

They never apologise

If you need regular drugs they are useless.

Moral if you have a long standing condition do not use this surgery!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 21 May 2018

Dear anonymous,

We are sorry to hear you have had a disappointing experience at our surgery and would very much like to discuss this with you further in order that we can address your concerns and offer suggestions in order to make managing your long term condition and relationship with the surgery a more pleasant experience. We can offer solutions to making the ordering of a repeat prescription easier, including Patient Access, details of which can be found on our website www.liphookvillagesurgery.co.uk, this will allow you to order online as well as booking a telephone appointment with your Doctor without having to visit the surgery or ring the reception. Please do visit or call in order to make an appointment with the Operations Manager who will listen to your concerns and offer solutions.