Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery

01428 728270 The Square , Liphook, GU30 7AQ

Richard Frame gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

5 star service

I have experienced nothing but the very best treatment by one particular doctor. His care and attention is second to none (for example: always following up with a phone call or arranging a second appointment).

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 21 November 2018

Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery has not yet replied.

David Blacklaws gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Recovery at after 26 days in hospital for stoma reversal

Stoma reversal also involved 2nd operation to repair strangulated hernia hence long stay in hospital.
My Gp visited me at home the day following my discharge and arranged for District nurses to visit me regularly to dress & pack the wound on the site of my Ilieostomy reversal every 2nd day.. He also visited me at home three times during the five weeks it took for my op wound to
heal. He could not have been more helpful.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 31 December 2018

Anonymous gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care

Cannot recommend this surgery highly enough. The care I have received in recent months has been truly excellent. My doctor has shown a real interest in getting to the bottom of my problems and has made such a difference. I could not be more grateful. Such a credit to our NHS. 5 stars Liphook Village Surgery!

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 12 January 2019

Anonymous gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Thorough and professional service

The surgery and the service provided appears to have been subject to a major overhaul, My new GP spent time looking into my medical history and familiarising himself with and discussing my potential issue. All if the changes are very positive.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 16 August 2018

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for writing a review regarding the positive changes that have been taking place at Liphook Village Surgery. We have been working hard to recruit new GPs and the team at Liphook Village Surgery has benefitted from new team members across the board. The telephone appointments system has also changed and all calls are now answered from a centralised hub which means you should get through more quickly and as long as you call before midday, you can expect a call back from your GP.

We shall pass your feedback to the team at Liphook Village Surgery as well as the Swan Medical Group as a whole as we strive to improve our services in order that your care is the best it can be.

Anonymous gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Disappointing

Unable to book appointments in advance which, for those who work, is not helpful. Nine months after receiving medical notes my electronic records have not been updated and there is a gap of over a year. This makes it difficult when I request necessary, regular tests for a diagnosis made during the period they have yet to update. Receptionists are less than helpful and quite dismissive of the situation. I felt tearful when leaving the surgery recently after coming up a brick wall when asking them to resolve this issue.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 02 August 2018

Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery has not yet replied.

Carol Freeman gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

General feeling of confidence in the practice

Having been brought up a Christian Scientist I knew very little about my body and what might be important Nd what not. My GP has been constantly patient and given me explanations to help my understanding. I am now on quite a few medications and my life is very much pleasanter.

I am very impressed with the surgery and it’s doctors. Also the reception staff.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 24 July 2018

Dear Ms Freeman,

Thank you so much for your informative and positive review. We are very pleased to hear we have your confidence, and that our GPs have been patient and understanding. We pride ourselves on having a clinical team that listens and it seems that this attitude has improved your life which is our ultimate goal for all patients.

We shall pass your kind and considered words on the whole team, particularly our hard working reception staff, these positive reviews serve to show us that all our efforts really make a difference to patients lives. We hope you will continue to review us based on your experiences, thank you.

Kindest regards,

The Swan Surgery

Mark Ladd gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent in every way; just one comment, as below.

I find that telephone contact can be a little difficult. It was much simpler when I could connect directly to my (Liphook) surgery, and it used to be possible to by-pass the introductory comment (ca. 2 min) by pressing the appropriate key. I hope that that system might be reinstated.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 09 August 2018

Dear Mr Ladd,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are in the early phases of running a new telephone hub which we hope will reduce call waiting and help us serve our patients more quickly and efficiently. We welcome any feedback, particularly at this time and your comment shall be passed on to the team handling the telephone hub. In the meantime, as we troubleshoot and refine the system, we hope it doesn't cause you any inconvenience and that there are also positives over the old system.

Kindest regards,

Bowel Cancer pathway

My GP referred me on a 2 week pathway at the end of May.and six weeks later I was being operated on for Bowel Cancer following a colonoscopy, MRI scan and CT Scan.
The day after I retuned home from the hospital my GP telephoned me to ask how I was and what more could he do for me.

The NHS Royal Surrey Hospital Colorectal unit was superb.

Three weeks into recovery I had a full 30 min appointment with my GP who listened to my concerns and offered supportive advice.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 09 August 2018

Dear Mr Blacklaws,

Firstly, we are delighted to hear that your patient journey, both through your GP Surgery and Royal Surrey has been such a positive experience and that you progressed through the pathway quickly and efficiently. We are very proud of the services our clinical staff provide and that they are able to follow through on patients such as yourself and can proactively offer time, support and advice which assist your recovery and allay fears you may have. We feel its this personal service that sets us apart and offers you the opportunity to be treated as an individual by your GP.

Please do continue to review us, as well as other NHS proveders, during your recovery. We hope this will be swift and that you will continue to seek support from your GP and our other clinical staff. We shall pass this review along to your GP and the team, thank you.

Wishing you all the very best,

The Swan Medical Group

Teresa Graham gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Liphook village surgery

I visited liphook last week and saw a new doctor, and I must say its the first time I have walked in and felt completely comfortable. All the doctors at this surgery are great but with this doctor I was able to say how I felt without feeling stupid because sometimes t
Its hard to describe how you feel. I felt that I am always treated with respect at this surgery from reception to the doctor thankyou very much

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 18 June 2018

Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery replied on 12 July 2018

Dear Ms Graham,

Thank you very much for your time and considered words in writing this review. We have recently recruited in Liphook and have passed this glowing review back to the Doctor concerned. Please do continue to comment, it's a fantastic morale boost to the team when we receive patient reinforcement of our services and staff.

Mairi

Susan Hill gave Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant surgery and doctors response

A serious and immediate problem was dealt with in a hugely efficient manner, an appointment arranged same day, and efficient diagnosis and prescription to solve the problem, --- hopefully.
One can ask no more.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 21 June 2018

Swan Medical Group - Liphook Village Surgery replied on 12 July 2018

Dear Ms Hill,

Thank you so much for your response, it's really good to hear we are addressing all our patients problems, particularly the urgent ones as quickly as we can. Please do continue to comment on your patient journey, it's as helpful for us to hear the positive feedback and it is the negative.

Mairi