Stock Hill Medical Centre is a forward thinking, innovative General Medical Practice that was first established in Biggin Hill in 1955.
We have 6 GP partners and we are constantly working at providing the very best medical services to all our patients that are individualised to your needs, but available to all.
What we will do for you:
- Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times
- Treat you as a partner and discuss with you the care and treatment we can provide
- Give you full information on the services we offer
- Refer you for a further opinion when you and your Doctor agree it is necessary
- Give you access to your confidential health records subject to any limitations in the law
- Give you a full and prompt reply to any complaint you make about the service.
What we need you to do for us:
- Treat us with the same courtesy and respect you expect from us
- Honour your appointments in a timely manner
- At all times please cancel any appointments you cannot keep enabling others access to that appointment.