You can now see a GP or other healthcare professional during:
- weekday evenings between 6.30pm and 8.00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays
Appointments may be available before 6.30pm in some areas.
To book an appointment, talk to your GP practice or visit their website. You may be able to get an appointment on the same day if required.
Depending on your area, you may be offered an appointment at one of these locations:
- your GP practice
- another local GP practice
- another local NHS service - such as a General Practice Hub
There may be occassions when we have no appointments available and patients would like to see a doctor urgently. We now have options to book you an appointment to see a GP in other locations.
Reception staff will ask a few questions about your condition so they can offer you the most appropriate appointment.
Appointments can be at either of the following locations:
- Westgate Road Walk in Centre: Westgate Road. NE4 6BE
- Ponteland Road Walk in Centre: 169 Ponteland Road. NE5 3AE
- Molineux Street Walk in Centre: Byker. NE6 1SG
If we are able to book you an appointment and you no longer need to attend, we cannot cancel the appointment for you, therefore you will need to telephone the centre to cancel.