Getting the results of a test organised by the Practice
- All tests are checked by the doctors and a comment is then made on your notes
- Please ring in the afternoon (when our phone lines are quietest) and the receptionist will read the doctor's comments about your test to you
- It is YOUR responsibility to ring us to check the results of your test, as follow up may be needed.
- You will only be contacted by us if your results require an urgent action
- Please ensure we have correct contact details for you, especially mobile telephone number, in case we do need to contact you
Last updated on 01 June 2018.
Back to top