The Brace Orthodontic Practice

020 7247 5768 15 Artillery Passage , London, E1 7LJ

Anonymous gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

my experience

i will highly recommend this. The staff are very nice and make sure you understand everything

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 29 May 2018

Anonymous gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 1 stars

I hate my teeth now

I was very disappointed with my end result. My teeth were perfectly fine before the treatment. My orthodontist suddenly decided to end my treatment of braces when I had a gap in my 4 front teeth. They said it’s how my teeth are but my teeth had 0 gaps before the treatment. I am very very disappointed with the results and how my orthodontist decided my treatment was finished when there was still a long way to go.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 June 2018

The Brace Orthodontic Practice replied on 04 June 2018

Hi there, it would be great if you could get in touch with us and explain what had happened before you were discharged by ringing us on 020 7247 5768 or emailing us at enquiries@thebrace.com. We have been providing NHS free treatment to children under 18 years old for many years and there are certain guidelines given by NHS to consider before discharging patients before they reach the end of treatment.

Anonymous gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 1 stars

Harassment of teenage girl

The financial Head has been harassing my daughter for payments she already made. She was very rude and wouldn't listen to her. Furthermore, she through her out and didn't let her get to her appointment. I am really disappointed with their services. My 17 years old daughter is working every weekend to pay for her braces and to be a responsible young adult. It's a shame that some people with little power abuse young people who are trying hard to fit in society. I will never recommend this place to anyone.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 12 April 2018

The Brace Orthodontic Practice replied on 01 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service provided by one of the staff. Your daughter is a private patient which means she is paying for her treatment and has not received funding from the NHS.

Receptionist confirmed prior to your daughter's appointment that several emails were sent requesting to update her account. At the time of her appointment the system showed that there was an outstanding balance pending. It was unfortunate that at that time we were unable to locate this payment to your account as no name or reference was mentioned in our bank statement. It's very important to put a reference on each payment made online so we could track them.

Your daughter arrived late to her appointment as there were problems with transport and as reception was quite busy one of the receptionist took her to a room to discuss privately. According to her, there were 2 separate payments made but after checking her mobile phone she could not find the details and we agreed that she would email us the details so we could check with our bank statements.

The conversation took approximately 10 minutes and it was conducted in a polite and respectful manner. By then it was too late for us to see her as there were other patients waiting to be seen. This was politely explained to your daughter who understood and agreed before leaving the practice and also to send us details of the bank transfer and to contact us to schedule an appointment.

We take missed appointments very seriously as it prevents other patients from seeing us on time. Our records show that your daughter did not show up for her appointments on two occasions. There's a charge for not showing up for appointments and while we waived the first charge, we could not for the other.

We always welcome any opportunity to discuss any help with financial issues and it is important to contact us or send us an email with any query before the appointment.

Anonymous gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

It's great

I am very happy with the results and would recommend to everyone.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 31 January 2019

Mohammed gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

my experience in the brace

i had an amazing experience with the brace.The final results are wonderful and i would recommend to come to the brace.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 23 January 2019

Giuliano gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

My son has now a lovely smile, perfect teeth.

We are really happy about the results of the treatment. He has straight teeth now and a beautiful smile. All the team members at the Brace are amazing, welcoming, very friendly and professional. A big thank you for all those involved in my son treatment, very much appreciated.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 26 July 2017

Ana gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Perfect smile

I am extremely pleased with my daughters results. The staff were extremely kind and helpful as well as informative. i will most definitely recommend this to friends and family!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 20 March 2018

mustafizur chowdhury gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

happy with my smile

i have had my braces on for just over a year. They have worked fabulously and i am extremely satisfied with the results. I am also very happy with the treatment that i had received from staff and for any queries i have had.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 04 July 2018

Liz G gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

I went to the Brace dental practice about 5 years ago and had Invisalign braces on the top and bottom teeth. I was extremely pleased with the end result. The care and attention during my treatment was excellent and I was fully consulted throughout my treatment. The cost was also very reasonable given I had gone to a few Orthodontists and there was a considerable difference in prices between them all. After 3 years I went back for a check up as both the permanent and removable braces needed to be fixed and again I found the service excellent and extremely helpful as well as the cost very reasonable. I would highly recommend this orthodontic practice.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 28 May 2017

Anonymous gave The Brace Orthodontic Practice a rating of 4 stars

Braces have been helpful with my smile

my teeth were significantly out of shape aswell as my jaw and within a year the brace extremely helped me in recovering my smile and teeth.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 04 July 2018