Report this content as offensive or unsuitable

Tell us about this content

Important, please read before continuing

This form should only be used for serious complaints about comments posted to the Page Comments section that break the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. This would include, but is not limited to harassing, abusive, threatening, libelous, or otherwise objectionable material.

The comment about which you complain will be sent to a moderator, who will decide whether it breaks the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. You will be contacted in due course once a decision has been made.

We need your email address so we can keep you updated about the status of your complaint.

Return to this content

Original content

jeanni1 said on 16 February 2011

Regarding Lee Hardy's comment: If you are concerned about a family members treatment in hospital if you ring your local hospital and ask for Patient Liason Service known as PALS they should put you through, you could speak to someone who will liase with the hospital on your behalf, you could also ask questions that you dont like asking the staff on the ward and they will find out for you. I think more people should use this service. Good luck