Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited

01204 322509 Newlands Medical Centre, 315 Chorley New Road , Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 5BP

Anonymous reviewed Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited

Staff were amazing

From the minute we walked into the clinic the staff were helpful and very welcoming. One member of staff put them-self out to make sure we had everything we needed and eased any concerns we may have had. I would recommend the services of this clinic to anybody else.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 23 September 2017

Fantastic Experience

The fact that I booked a reassurance scan in the first place indicates that I was anxious about what a sonographer might find (or not find). The sonographer was so gentle and friendly and helpful, the whole experience was much more positive than I'd expected. I also learnt a lot that I didn't know about my own body! I'd recommend anybody considering an early scan to consider Scanassure.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 03 July 2017

Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited has not yet replied.

Esther Greenwood gave Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited a rating of 5 stars

Ultrasound for Lipoma on back

Very happy with the service received. The doctor who I saw was very warm and friendly and reassuring and made me feel very relaxed. I would highly recommend to anyone needing similar care or treatment.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

Alex gave Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited a rating of 5 stars

Reassurance Scan

I booked a reassurance scan after being recommended by a friend as my first scan at the hospital wasn't until the end of my 14th week.
I am so glad I booked an appointment, I felt at ease as soon as I went in. The Sonographer was lovely and spent so much time getting the best pictures for my partner and I, we were in awe of how clear they were.

I wouldn't think twice about recommending Scan Assure to family/friends.

Thank you so much for a great experience.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 May 2017

Excellent!

I got referred by my Dr to have a scan with Scan assure and i could never have imagined how looked after and relaxed i would feel.
From the minute the booking team contacted me to getting my results from the Dr i have felt 100% reassured and very very happy with the service.
This company is an absolute credit to the NHS.
I was contacted on the telephone in regards to my appointment and the receptionist even stated their name, this made me feel on a one to one basis with the company and i felt like speaking to the receptionist resulted in my experience being so amazing.
These guys are fantastic.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 23 March 2017

Extremely respectful and kind

The staff member who did my scan was extremely kind and reassuring. They maintained my dignity and understood my apprehension. I felt like I was treated like I really mattered and I am extremely thankful to the sonographer. I would thoroughly recommend Scan Assure.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 03 February 2017

Anonymous gave Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited a rating of 4 stars

Reassured!

I booked a private baby scan for reassurance and that is exactly what I received.The staff were very nice and professional and made the whole experience enjoyable and relaxed. Would highly recommend scanassure to anyone.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 18 December 2016

Excellent service!

Had an reassurance scan today and the experience was really reassuring the staff were lovely and very professional. Highly reccomended this service for anyone who is worried about their pregnancy. Thank you again

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 19 November 2016

Very professional

I was greeted by a friendly receptionist at Castleton Health Centre for my appointment, it was easy to find with a free Car Park. I was seen at the allotted time of my appointment by a member of staff who explained the procedure and was extremely professional. I felt totally at ease and relaxed from the moment I arrived until the procedure was completed. Would recommend this as an alternative to a hospital appointment, there was no long wait and it was less stressful.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 31 October 2016

i would recommend.

I had my 3rd scan today with Scan Assured & as on previous visits was greeted by the same pleasant staff member as before, they were very professional and took the time to do a thorough scan. I would recommend them to friends. Thank you Scan Assure.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 15 September 2016