Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited

01204 322509 Newlands Medical Centre, 315 Chorley New Road , Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 5BP

Fantastic Experience

The fact that I booked a reassurance scan in the first place indicates that I was anxious about what a sonographer might find (or not find). The sonographer was so gentle and friendly and helpful, the whole experience was much more positive than I'd expected. I also learnt a lot that I didn't know about my own body! I'd recommend anybody considering an early scan to consider Scanassure.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 03 July 2017

Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited has not yet replied.

Esther Greenwood gave Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited a rating of 5 stars

Ultrasound for Lipoma on back

Very happy with the service received. The doctor who I saw was very warm and friendly and reassuring and made me feel very relaxed. I would highly recommend to anyone needing similar care or treatment.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

Alex gave Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited a rating of 5 stars

Reassurance Scan

I booked a reassurance scan after being recommended by a friend as my first scan at the hospital wasn't until the end of my 14th week.
I am so glad I booked an appointment, I felt at ease as soon as I went in. The Sonographer was lovely and spent so much time getting the best pictures for my partner and I, we were in awe of how clear they were.

I wouldn't think twice about recommending Scan Assure to family/friends.

Thank you so much for a great experience.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 May 2017

Excellent!

I got referred by my Dr to have a scan with Scan assure and i could never have imagined how looked after and relaxed i would feel.
From the minute the booking team contacted me to getting my results from the Dr i have felt 100% reassured and very very happy with the service.
This company is an absolute credit to the NHS.
I was contacted on the telephone in regards to my appointment and the receptionist even stated their name, this made me feel on a one to one basis with the company and i felt like speaking to the receptionist resulted in my experience being so amazing.
These guys are fantastic.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 23 March 2017

Extremely respectful and kind

The staff member who did my scan was extremely kind and reassuring. They maintained my dignity and understood my apprehension. I felt like I was treated like I really mattered and I am extremely thankful to the sonographer. I would thoroughly recommend Scan Assure.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 03 February 2017

Anonymous gave Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited a rating of 4 stars

Reassured!

I booked a private baby scan for reassurance and that is exactly what I received.The staff were very nice and professional and made the whole experience enjoyable and relaxed. Would highly recommend scanassure to anyone.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 18 December 2016

Excellent service!

Had an reassurance scan today and the experience was really reassuring the staff were lovely and very professional. Highly reccomended this service for anyone who is worried about their pregnancy. Thank you again

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 19 November 2016

Very professional

I was greeted by a friendly receptionist at Castleton Health Centre for my appointment, it was easy to find with a free Car Park. I was seen at the allotted time of my appointment by a member of staff who explained the procedure and was extremely professional. I felt totally at ease and relaxed from the moment I arrived until the procedure was completed. Would recommend this as an alternative to a hospital appointment, there was no long wait and it was less stressful.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 31 October 2016

i would recommend.

I had my 3rd scan today with Scan Assured & as on previous visits was greeted by the same pleasant staff member as before, they were very professional and took the time to do a thorough scan. I would recommend them to friends. Thank you Scan Assure.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 15 September 2016

Anonymous gave Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited a rating of 1 stars

Would never use!

I was referred to this company for an internal scan, however, 2 months on I have still not had the scan! I was promised a call on 2 separate occasions, which never materialised and each time I have called the telephonist has not been able to book me in for one reason or another. To add insult to injury, my GP practice is believing the tripe that is being doled out by these people that I am uncontactable, however, I am yet to receive a missed call, voicemail or another appointment in writing from them despite me advising when I can attend! Needless to say I have told my GP practice to cancel the referral as there is no way I can trust such people to be clinically responsible for me if making a phone call and leaving a message is beyond their remit of customer service!

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 20 September 2016

Scan Assure Medical Ultrasound Limited replied on 21 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a response on NHS Choices. I am the Clinical Director. I am deeply concerned about your review and I have therefore personally undertaken an urgent check on our processes. We keep meticulous electronic records about every single patient we have dealings with and I can see from your response that you were given at least one appointment by us which must have been either changed by you or you must not have been able to attend. I then note that you allege that for unidentified reasons we could not offer you another scan. I have checked on the scheduled internal scans over the last 2 months you mention and we successfully undertook over 800 of these types of scans and all patients were scanned or received an appointment within 5 and 10 days. They all went on to have a successful scan and some gave excellent feedback about the service they received from us. The reports were faxed back to their GPs within 2 days. I am at a loss why you experienced this anomaly and why we were unable to complete the scan for you in light of the evidence above. We do have many patients who are not contactable for many reasons but we record every instance where we made every effort to contact these patients and for the very few who continually fail to respond or answer their calls, then we refer these back to their GP. I can only imagine this was the case for you. I am pleased to note in your comments that we have the confidence of your own GP and I would imagine this is because he/she will be aware of our service and detailed processes and explanations about our service. I am confident given the excellent feedback that we receive and continue to receive since this contract began in 2009 and the data that we can rely on to ensure our practices are of a very high standard, that your experience must be considered highly unusual and I fail to find how this particular set of circumstances occurred. However, without knowing your unique set of circumstances I cannot investigate more thoroughly, therefore I would implore you to contact us by letter so I can investigate and then hopefully resolve this issue for you, supplying you with all the appropriate evidence, whilst also being afforded the opportunity to protect and defend the good name and reputation of our service.