Falkner House Dental Practice

01223 839520 Mill Lane, Sawston , Cambridge, CB22 3HY

Helen gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly, professional with caring atmosphere.

Everyone I have come into contact with at Falkner House are kind and knowledgeable and seem to go out of their way to be helpful. I always leave feeling as if I was at the centre of all decisions, and have received excellent care and advice.

The receptionists, dentists and hygienists all seem to take a great deal of time and effort to help you.

The atmosphere is friendly and warm. The NHS at it's best.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 07 July 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 12 July 2017

Dear Patient,

We are so pleased you feel a valued NHS patient at Falkner House Dentistry. We like to treat all patients with the same empathy and give all options at all times. The team are always pleased to hear about how nice the atmosphere is.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Kathryn dunigan gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Filings! :(

Had a filling on Friday afternon the dentist and their assistant made it a brilliant atmosphere which distracted me for my filling! Felt next to no pain or discomfort which is brilliant for someone who hates the dentists! Highly recommended!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 26 June 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 06 July 2017

Dear Patient,

We are really pleased that you have received a positive experiance, even though you needed treatment and this is something you do not really enjoy. The team are always happy to hear when patients see how nice the atmosphere is at Falkner House, which makes patients feel at ease.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

The Falkner House Team

Bruce Waldron gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Check up, scale and clean

The welcome and atmosphere made the visit very pleasant. The cleaning of plaque was very well done. The advice on a gum care issue was very helpful. Both to the dentist and the dental nurse, my great appreciation for your professionalism and care.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 04 July 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 06 July 2017

Dear Patient,

We are extremely happy that you have noticed how welcoming The Falkner House Dentistry team are. We try our utmost to maintain this and want to excel going forward with this.
The team are always very appreciative of any feedback and this is something we talk about within weekly meetings with the staff. We are also pleased you experienced such a positive appointment with us and found the advise to be helpful.

We look forward to your return to us.

Too many cancellations

Our kids are patients at Falkner House for a few years now and the treatment and care they received is great. My only observations is to do with the high rate of last minute cancellations. It happened a few times now that the dental appointment was cancelled by Falkner House at least two times in a row and we ended up with nearly a year in between two checks. I understand that the dentists have last minute calls but we should be given priority when rescheduling rather than going at the back of the queue.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 15 May 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 15 May 2017

Dear Patient

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We really appreciate all feedback. We continue to work hard towards making sure all cancellations are kept to a minimum. We never want to disrupt patients appointments as we know they are booking appointments that are convenient to them. We look forward to seeing your children at there next appointments and hope you see an improvement in any cancellations at the practice.

Falkner House Dentistry

Excellent care

Great dental care, helpful and friendly staff - dental and on reception - appointments on time, reasonable price (thank you NHS!), not too crowded, clear pricing and explanation of what was needed.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 31 May 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 01 June 2017

Dear Patient

Thank you very much, in taking the time to post this. The team at Falkner House Dentistry are always happy to get feedback, and it is great to hear that you found the practice to be helpful and friendly.
We want to provide the best patient care at all times. We look forward to you returning to the practice.

Liz Lodziak gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Always got time for me

I have had various different issues with my teeth over the last few months and whenever I have had a flare up Fawkner house has always fitted me in promptly - this has ensured that I'm in pain for as short a time as possible.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 31 May 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Excellent treatment and caring staff

The Falkner House staff were friendly and you could tell they care about your overall well being (not just your teeth).

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 24 May 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

suspected tooth problem

Thought I might have a bad tooth due to discomfort I was feeling. Was given an appointment within 2 days.
Dentist did a full examination, x-rays ect.
Conclusion dentist came to was it was a facial nerve problem. Followed up with a doctor's appointment and dentist was right.
Terrific service and treatment, I really have confidence in this dental practice and have done since I joined it. Thank you.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 05 June 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 06 June 2017

Dear Patient

The Falkner House team would like to thank you for your comment. We are glad you are pleased with the prompt and thorough service you received. We try to see our patients as soon as possible to resolve any problems they may have.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Th Falkner House Dentistry Team

Lovely professional and reassuring

Had my first appointment at this practice after s string of less positive experiences. Saw an absolutely lovely dentist who immediately put me at ease, seemed very thorough, very professional. For the first time in my life, I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 02 May 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 02 May 2017

Dear Patient

We are so happy to hear you had a very positive first visit with us. At Falkner House Dentistry, we take patient care very seriously and want to ensure every visit to us is as positive. We thank you for taking the time to upload this review.
We discuss with our team on a weekly basis, any reviews we have at the practice. It is great for the staff to know they are being noticed for there hard work.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment with us.

Yours sincerely
The Falkner House Team

Excellent staff

Staff were very friendly and helpful, they are very good at getting to the source of the problem and quick and fixing it

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 02 May 2017

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 04 May 2017

Dear Patient,

The Falkner House Dentistry team, are extremely happy that you took the time to post this review and comment on how friendly and helpful you found them.
We take pride in our patient care and glad this is being recognised. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment with us.