Berry toasted oat pots
Perfect for a fruity finish to your lunch!
Looking for a tasty, healthy pudding recipe? This quick, simply dessert recipe for berry toasted oat pots ticks all the boxes that a normal pudding would – without the guilt-factor. This recipes makes enough for 4 people (4 pots) and – get this! – it only takes 4 minutes to put together. Wow!
- 200g raspberries
- 200g strawberries, sliced
- 150g blueberries
- 300g 0% fat Greek natural yogurt
- 80g porridge oats
Crush half the raspberries with a fork. Mix the rest with the strawberries and blueberries.
Spoon the mixed berries into 4 serving pots, with lids if possible. Stir the crushed raspberries into the yogurt and spoon on top of the fruit.
Lightly toast the oats by spreading them onto a baking sheet and grilling them for 3-4 minutes. Cool, share between the pots, then seal with lids or cover tightly with cling film. Keep chilled before serving.
- Tip 1: Use frozen berries when fresh ones are out of season.
- Tip 2: Just use strawberries and raspberries, if you like.
- Tip 3: Greek yogurt is thicker, though you could try using regular low fat yogurt instead.
Nutrition per serving (i.e. ¼ recipe)
- 11g protein
- 2g fat of which 0.5g saturates
- 24g carbohydrate of which 11g sugars
- 4g dietary fibre
- 36mg sodium
- <0.1g salt
More healthy recipe ideas
Fancy trying some more easy, healthy recipes? Why not give these a go...
Smart swap is a registered trade mark of the Licensor and is used under licence