Hive Pharmacy

01784 252962 23 Edinburgh Drive, Laleham , Staines, Middlesex, TW18 1PJ

Based on 18 ratings for this pharmacy

Based on 18 ratings for this pharmacy

Anonymous gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

the importance of a local pharmacy

I would like to praise the excellent service this pharmacy and its caring staff provide our community. I have been receiving medication now for a couple of years and have been amazed at the service I have received, from repeat prescriptions to home delivery, all with a smile and kind words. I have found that if you just need to talk a problem over and get some advice on the best remedies, the pharmacist is always ready and willing to help, nothing is to much trouble.
I would just like to add that since our local estate bus service has been reduced, the more infirm people in our community would experience inevitable hardship should anything happen to our local pharmacy.
So to all the staff, thank you so much for your kindness and keep up the excellent work.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 14 May 2017

Nikki reeve gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Always friendly staff. Pharmacists are always helpful.

Pharmacists are always very helpful and always give good advice. This is my local chemist which I always use and highly recommended.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 27 April 2017

Relied so much on Hive Pharmacy over last 2 years

My husband died 10th Jan 2016. Seriously ill all of 2015. I needed the Hive Pharmacy so much being so near to my home where I was carer for my husband,I needed to leave him for just a few minutes to change prescriptions or repeat prescriptions instead of having to drive to the nearest town which meant taking longer. The staff and the pharmacist were very kind,considerate and helpful, also friendly because they got to know me quite well. I was very seriously ill myself after I lost my husband. Most of 2016 I needed the Pharmacy again where I got the same considerate assistance. I do hope we can keep the Hive because many of us will miss it greatly.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 07 March 2017

Anonymous gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

friendly and very good service

Friendly and very reliable service, I use all the time, never had a problem, very helpful easy to talk to the staff

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 22 March 2017

Claire Matthews gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

The Hive Pharmacy gets it right in a timely friendly fashion

I have used The Hive Pharmacy for a few years for my family. I have always found them to be very friendly and helpful. The prescriptions given out are correct which, of course, is the main priority. It is local to where I live. There is free easy parking for those who need it. I believe it is a individually owned business which I think is better than chain pharmacies because they have the "care" element which is not always found in chains. I would recommend them strongly and will continue to use them myself.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 17 February 2017

carole gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Great Pharmacy

Great place to get advice, wonderful staff and a very knowledgeable main pharmacist. would not think of going anywhere else.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 08 February 2017

Anonymous gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

The Hive plays a vital health and social cars role in the co

The Hive pharmacy provides a practical,advisory and vital role in providing quick interaction and supporting the community in the Royal estate , Laleham.and the surrounding area.
This pharmacy plays a significant role in supporting the Primary Health teams and General Practitioners Medical surgery.
I am concerned with the decision to reduce or stop funding to some pharmacies which will make them not viable to continue. The arbetuary decision to use a distance tool to decide which pharmacy will continue to be supported and which will have funding withdrawn is too narrow. These measures ignore the demographic needs of the populace, does not take into account the ageing and increasingly disabled population the pharmacy serves.
On a personal level, and I speak for a number of neighbours and people I meet locally the Hive is our front line of call. I have a disabled elderly husband , with some chronic health needs. By enquiring at the Hive pharmacy more often than not I am signposted,or my problems solved without the need to resort to making an appointment to see a health care professional at the Medical G.P. surgery. Thus reducing the enormous pressure placed on theses surgeries. More often than not the problem is treated or resolved and people's well being is restored far far quicker than waiting on average 10 working days to see a GP or Health care professional..
It is vital that we are all encouraged to be more proactive in seeking solutions to our own health needs. The Local Pharmacy plays an active support role in helping people to achieve this,
Should through the narrow criteria set this local community were to loose this valuable pharmacy the demand on the Primary health Service will increase with consequences.
I urge a review of the criteria used to decide which Pharmacy should be funded to encompass the needs and age of the locality.
Quiet frankly if the Hive were to find it was not viable to continue I as a carer would be forced in having to constantly seek help and advise from my Primary health team. None of us are so ignorant that we are unaware of the enormous pressures placed on the NHS in general that some rational needs to be put in place . However that rational MUST take into account the NEEDS of the locality.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 09 February 2017

Annie Sugrue gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Congratulations!

I am extremly pleased with the service I receive every time I use Hive Pharmacy, Laleham. There is hardly any waiting time and I get served with a smile.

The friendly staff is very welcoming and deal with my request/s in an efficient manner. It is an independant pharmacy and is local to me; I can walk there which saves me using my car/petrol and also it is good exercise to walk - with an incentive; this is the reason why Hive Pharmacy has my repeat prescription from my doctor.

Hive pharmacy also has a good and varied choice of items which I buy regularly.

It would be a pity if Hyve Pharmacy were to close because lots of people from this area is quite elderly and would not be able to go to either Ashford or Staines to get their prescriptions.

We need a local and independant pharmacy in our community.

Congratulations! to the help you have given me and also to the future.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 10 February 2017

Shaun Goodall gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

THE HIVE PHARMACY IS CRUCIAL

The Hive Pharmacy is crucial for local residents, it's located in the very heart of the community, it's in a small row of equally important local shops that serves hundreds of people from the massive surrounding housing estates, also being situated near a main road it serves customers from Ashford.
Being located where it is the Hive Pharmacy serves a huge number of very elderly and restricted mobility residents whom I'm sure would suffer with struggling to reach another pharmacy if anything should happen to the Hive. The staff and the service received are exemplary. I can not emphasise enough how imperative it is to keep The Hive Pharmacy and our little row of shops alive.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 11 February 2017

VC gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Helpful and efficient local pharmacy

Have been using this pharmacy for a number of years. It is pleasing to be recognised and called by name. They are always willing to advise and help. Prescriptions are filled quickly and explained if needed. We need this local pharmacy.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 14 February 2017