Hanson Opticians

Based on 5 ratings for this optician

Based on 5 ratings for this optician

Hollie H gave Hanson Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic and attentive!

Absolutely fantastic service from the word go! I was made to feel extremely comfortable and was thoroughly impressed by the detail and attention that was given towards my examination and subsequent treatment! I would strongly recommend to everyone!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 30 March 2017

Valerie Maney gave Hanson Opticians a rating of 5 stars

A very enjoyable visit !

Just been to Hanson Opticians for what I thought would be a routine eye test. Not only did I receive the eye test but also a test to measure eye pressure and one to measure peripheral vision. Along with all this the Optician provided me with all the information I needed regarding eye health. There is also the option of a further test to check the health of the optic nerve. I went on to choose some new glasses from a fabulous range of frames at affordable prices. All of the staff were extremely knowledgeable,friendly and helpful. I will definitely be using this opticians again as well as recommending to family and friends, Valerie Maney.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 02 December 2016

Anonymous gave Hanson Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Very friendly!

Very friendly staff who couldn't do enough to help! Great range of stylish glasses to chose from.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 05 December 2016

Anonymous gave Hanson Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Superb service and value!

I felt at home from the moment I walked through the door. The eye test was extremely thorough, I did not feel as thought I was another number and everything explained to me in great detail.The staff found me the perfect frames, thanks, I looooove them! I did think before walking in that it appeared expensive but I could not have been further from the truth and was soo glad to have walked in. A huge thank you to all at Hanson Opticians. I will be recommending you guys to everyone!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 14 January 2017

Julie gave Hanson Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Top Class Service

The staff at Hanson Opticians were very welcoming and friendly and the customer service was outstanding. They had a good selection of stylish frames at affordable prices - so much so, I had to buy 2 pairs as I couldn't decide between them! The optician was very professional and performed a thorough eye test, I will definitely return in the future.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 30 January 2016