Airedale Centre for Mental Health

01274 221 181 , Bradford, BD20 6TA

Based on 1 rating for this hospital

Based on 1 rating for this hospital

No Rating

Anonymous gave Inpatient mental health services at Airedale Centre for Mental Health a rating of 1 stars

Hospital feedback

I was there for 4 weeks indiagnosed which mental health illness I have I was on antipsychotic and antidepressants I had elucidations and delusions which I could not express verbally to staff instead I pryed relayed on god which helped me while I was there I was being drugged without diagnosis I did stressed quite few times my symptoms but no explanation at the end I was given lift to home town with named nurse without any referral to mental health in my hometown while I was still ill I was left in my house alone without any medical help .my called mental health in my home town psychatrist came to my house assed said need to be hospitalised I choose home treatment help so they gave to for 3 months they were fantastic very helpful understanding increased my mess aswell .

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 13 January 2016

Airedale Centre for Mental Health replied on 14 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is not unusual for service users to be admitted and commence treatment without a formal diagnosis. The treatment is guided by presenting symptoms while it is good practice to formulate an assessment before reaching a conclusion on a formal diagnosis. If you would like to discuss your treatment in more detail, we can arrange for a member of staff to explain the decisions taken during your admission. We invite you to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service Team on 01274 251440.