Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Address: Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9QL
Website: Website address not added

Anonymous gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

specialist dental

What an amazing team of dental staff on duty Saturday 25th April. They treated my 93 mother with compassion, respect and tender care. Her emergency tooth extraction was so painless and speedy so giving her a great sense of relief.
Our thanks is truly meant.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 25 April 2015

Phil Davies gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Energency Dental Care

I wanted to thank the team who removed my tooth at the weekend - after an excruciating few days of pain. I had tried to get an appointment in Lincolnshire (where we had been staying for the weekend- to be told that here was virtually no out of hours emergency care in that county). My appointment was organised quickly (whilst en route) and I was seen within 5 mins of my scheduled time.

The procedure was quick and pain free, I was consulted throughout.

Very impressive. Thankyou so much.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 16 March 2015

Anonymous reviewed Cardiology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Lack of communication between staff

My mother in law has just been a patient in this hospital following her recent surgery at St. Georges and then at Frimley Park in cardiac care. The lack of any communication between staff is appalling. After twelve days of being there only yesterday when they neede to get in touch with us did they realise they had no contact phone number for any family member. It is a shame that this situation can happen and had caused considerable stress to my mother in law.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 04 March 2015

Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department has not yet replied.

Lindybindy gave General Surgery at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

A Breath Of Fresh Air

Extremely good. It was a relief to visit a non-cost a lot Cafeteria and know that the hospital still has realistic prices. As we only had a enough to buy a very nice salad and to make a donation to the league of friends . We give Farnham NHS Hospital 99% :-)).

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 23 December 2014

Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department has not yet replied.

Maureen gave Ear, Nose & Throat at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 4 stars

Outpatients staff very helpful.

Staff have been exceptionally helpful on two recent occasions; checking when last appointments were attended (for my elderly mother) and offering to make new appointments at convenient times. And when she did attend her appointment without her hearing aids, staff were unfazed and understanding about me cancelling and re-booking. Nothing appears to be too much trouble and that is very refreshing.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 24 October 2014

Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department has not yet replied.

Anonymous reviewed Respiratory Medicine at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Car parking charges (SEPT 2014)

Hospital operates free parking to visitors 24hrs a day.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 19 September 2014

Anonymous reviewed Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Parking information

I have also been searching your website for information on the availability and costs for parking at Farnham Hospital without success. If it is in your website, it is hidden somewhere difficult to find - I suggest it is made more obvious.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 01 July 2014

Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department has not yet replied.

Miss m t carini gave Ophthalmology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Farnham hospital. Blood tests and rheumatology.

Over the past 4 years I have been going to the hospital for my check ups and 2 monthly blood tests and have had very satisfactory care.
I was at the hospital today for my blood test and I wanted to change my appointment for my yearly check up with the rheumatologist and was told that this person will be on leave. So I'm a bit confused about that. I will of course phone if I don't receive anything in post.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 28 July 2014

Peter Reinhard reviewed Urology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Useless Website

I have looked at your Website up and down, but I cannot find any reference to parking, should you not give some indication about parking possibilities at your Hospital??

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 16 June 2014

Paul Hughes gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Perfect Customer Service

I had an emergency dental appointment and was expecting the usual demeaning experience I get when I attend my NHS Dentist for my previous poor care of my teeth. I was impressed with my general experience at Farnham hospital but the kindness, down to earth non-judgemental and empathetic behaviour from the receptionist that prompted me to leave positive feedback, something I have only done once before in fifty years. Many thanks for your kindness and empathy, any company would be honoured to have you as an employee.
Paul Hughes