Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Telephone: 01483 782000
Address: Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9QL
Website: Website address not added

Miss m t carini gave Ophthalmology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Farnham hospital. Blood tests and rheumatology.

Over the past 4 years I have been going to the hospital for my check ups and 2 monthly blood tests and have had very satisfactory care.
I was at the hospital today for my blood test and I wanted to change my appointment for my yearly check up with the rheumatologist and was told that this person will be on leave. So I'm a bit confused about that. I will of course phone if I don't receive anything in post.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 28 July 2014

Anonymous reviewed Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Parking information

I have also been searching your website for information on the availability and costs for parking at Farnham Hospital without success. If it is in your website, it is hidden somewhere difficult to find - I suggest it is made more obvious.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 01 July 2014

Peter Reinhard reviewed Urology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Useless Website

I have looked at your Website up and down, but I cannot find any reference to parking, should you not give some indication about parking possibilities at your Hospital??

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 16 June 2014

Paul Hughes gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Perfect Customer Service

I had an emergency dental appointment and was expecting the usual demeaning experience I get when I attend my NHS Dentist for my previous poor care of my teeth. I was impressed with my general experience at Farnham hospital but the kindness, down to earth non-judgemental and empathetic behaviour from the receptionist that prompted me to leave positive feedback, something I have only done once before in fifty years. Many thanks for your kindness and empathy, any company would be honoured to have you as an employee.
Paul Hughes

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 10 May 2014

Rick Gunner reviewed Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Opening times

I eventually had to visit the Frimley Park site to get x ray and blood test times, but ended up phoning first; perhaps a reference to our MP might get the necessary improvements to the web site!

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 03 March 2014

Anonymous reviewed Haematology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Opening Times

Times can be found on the Frimley Park Hospital website under Blood Tests.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 14 February 2014

Anonymous gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 2 stars

Unhelpful X-ray dept

Turned up at the walk in clinic only to be turned away as X-ray form was out of date? I was told (by GP) that X-ray was not urgent so waited a few weeks. The fact that I was turned away was tough but it was done in a very uncaring way which added to my feelings of anxiety.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 08 January 2014

Anonymous reviewed Haematology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Opening times

I totally agree with a comment from another customer - why on earth can't you include opening times on your website? I have a blood test in the morning but do not know the earliest I can come - and it is impossible to get a human being to answer a phone to find out (it's not even 7.30 pm yet)

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 19 December 2013

Julian reviewed Haematology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Opening times

How many people does it take to get the opening times added to the web site? Your customers need to know when you are open.
Other posts have requested the same and this should have been actioned months ago, it is not difficult.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 06 November 2013

Anonymous reviewed Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Some things and one person let you down big time

The lady who delivered my fathers supper at six o'clock was very rough with him. He is unable to shift himself in the bed. Seeing him half way down the bed with the tilt of the back rest in the middle of his back she put the back rest at 90 degrees which was very uncomfortable for him. I started to say look we have to lay him down and pull the sheet up to move him up the bed, she grabbed his left arm and yanked him to a sitting up position then tried to force him to bend forward so she could put a pillow behind his back. He is fairly immobile and couldn't comply, she then gave up and left it to me. My father does have to sit up to eat and I was told that all meals would be served with him sitting in a chair for safety reasons. The women who yanked him hurt him and was completely thoughtless. I can see there are staff shortages and apart from this incident all I saw was good treatment. You can't run these wards with so few staff. I'm not sure my father would have got supper if I hadn't been there and I don't like to think of the rough woman feeding him. She had no finesse or patients at all.

Visited in July 2013. Posted on 01 August 2013