Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Telephone: 01483 782000
Address: Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9QL
Website: Website address not added

Derrick Wood gave Neurology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Todays Visir

Today my wife had an appointment with the doctor at 09.00am, this was our first visit to this hospital and we would both like to place on record our appreciation in the way we were treated and the manner in which my wife was looked after, all area's were first class from reception to treatment and in this day a "NHS Bashing" we would both like to place on record our thanks.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 08 July 2015

Anonymous reviewed Haematology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Link for Blood Test opening times

Not clear why this has to be on the Frimley website, but currently (June 2015) says
"Farnham Hospital (Outpatients department): Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:15, last ticket issued at 16:00. This clinic is for patients referred by hospital clinicans and/or their GPs"

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 03 June 2015

Mark gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Emergency dentist

I had to visit the emergency dentist today (Sunday May 10th) as I was in so much pain. Just like to say a big thank you to the dentist, nurse and reception.
Receptionist explained and helped with any questions I had. The nurse was polite and reassuring made you at ease.
The dentist explained everything they would do and made you feel at ease also made it clear what I had to do after as well
Many thanks to you all

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 10 May 2015

Anonymous gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

emergency dental

Just wanted to say thank you to the staff in the emergency dental department. I had a tooth which had been giving me extreme pain over 2 days and I couldn't get an appointment with my dentist. The staff were friendly and its the first time I haven't been terrified sitting in a dental chair. Thank you

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 16 May 2015

Anonymous gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

specialist dental

What an amazing team of dental staff on duty Saturday 25th April. They treated my 93 mother with compassion, respect and tender care. Her emergency tooth extraction was so painless and speedy so giving her a great sense of relief.
Our thanks is truly meant.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 25 April 2015

Phil Davies gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Energency Dental Care

I wanted to thank the team who removed my tooth at the weekend - after an excruciating few days of pain. I had tried to get an appointment in Lincolnshire (where we had been staying for the weekend- to be told that here was virtually no out of hours emergency care in that county). My appointment was organised quickly (whilst en route) and I was seen within 5 mins of my scheduled time.

The procedure was quick and pain free, I was consulted throughout.

Very impressive. Thankyou so much.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 16 March 2015

Anonymous reviewed Cardiology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Lack of communication between staff

My mother in law has just been a patient in this hospital following her recent surgery at St. Georges and then at Frimley Park in cardiac care. The lack of any communication between staff is appalling. After twelve days of being there only yesterday when they neede to get in touch with us did they realise they had no contact phone number for any family member. It is a shame that this situation can happen and had caused considerable stress to my mother in law.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 04 March 2015

Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department has not yet replied.

Lindybindy gave General Surgery at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

A Breath Of Fresh Air

Extremely good. It was a relief to visit a non-cost a lot Cafeteria and know that the hospital still has realistic prices. As we only had a enough to buy a very nice salad and to make a donation to the league of friends . We give Farnham NHS Hospital 99% :-)).

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 23 December 2014

Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department has not yet replied.

Maureen gave Ear, Nose & Throat at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 4 stars

Outpatients staff very helpful.

Staff have been exceptionally helpful on two recent occasions; checking when last appointments were attended (for my elderly mother) and offering to make new appointments at convenient times. And when she did attend her appointment without her hearing aids, staff were unfazed and understanding about me cancelling and re-booking. Nothing appears to be too much trouble and that is very refreshing.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 24 October 2014

Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department has not yet replied.

Anonymous reviewed Respiratory Medicine at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Car parking charges (SEPT 2014)

Hospital operates free parking to visitors 24hrs a day.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 19 September 2014