Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Telephone: 01483 782000
Address: Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9QL
Website: Website address not added

Maureen gave Ear, Nose & Throat at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 4 stars

Outpatients staff very helpful.

Staff have been exceptionally helpful on two recent occasions; checking when last appointments were attended (for my elderly mother) and offering to make new appointments at convenient times. And when she did attend her appointment without her hearing aids, staff were unfazed and understanding about me cancelling and re-booking. Nothing appears to be too much trouble and that is very refreshing.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 24 October 2014

Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department has not yet replied.

Anonymous reviewed Respiratory Medicine at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Car parking charges (SEPT 2014)

Hospital operates free parking to visitors 24hrs a day.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 19 September 2014

Anonymous reviewed Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Parking information

I have also been searching your website for information on the availability and costs for parking at Farnham Hospital without success. If it is in your website, it is hidden somewhere difficult to find - I suggest it is made more obvious.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 01 July 2014

Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department has not yet replied.

Miss m t carini gave Ophthalmology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Farnham hospital. Blood tests and rheumatology.

Over the past 4 years I have been going to the hospital for my check ups and 2 monthly blood tests and have had very satisfactory care.
I was at the hospital today for my blood test and I wanted to change my appointment for my yearly check up with the rheumatologist and was told that this person will be on leave. So I'm a bit confused about that. I will of course phone if I don't receive anything in post.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 28 July 2014

Peter Reinhard reviewed Urology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Useless Website

I have looked at your Website up and down, but I cannot find any reference to parking, should you not give some indication about parking possibilities at your Hospital??

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 16 June 2014

Paul Hughes gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 5 stars

Perfect Customer Service

I had an emergency dental appointment and was expecting the usual demeaning experience I get when I attend my NHS Dentist for my previous poor care of my teeth. I was impressed with my general experience at Farnham hospital but the kindness, down to earth non-judgemental and empathetic behaviour from the receptionist that prompted me to leave positive feedback, something I have only done once before in fifty years. Many thanks for your kindness and empathy, any company would be honoured to have you as an employee.
Paul Hughes

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 10 May 2014

Rick Gunner reviewed Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Opening times

I eventually had to visit the Frimley Park site to get x ray and blood test times, but ended up phoning first; perhaps a reference to our MP might get the necessary improvements to the web site!

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 03 March 2014

Anonymous gave Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department a rating of 2 stars

Unhelpful X-ray dept

Turned up at the walk in clinic only to be turned away as X-ray form was out of date? I was told (by GP) that X-ray was not urgent so waited a few weeks. The fact that I was turned away was tough but it was done in a very uncaring way which added to my feelings of anxiety.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 08 January 2014

Anonymous reviewed Haematology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Opening Times

Times can be found on the Frimley Park Hospital website under Blood Tests.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 14 February 2014

Anonymous reviewed Haematology at Farnham Hospital Outpatients Department

Opening times

I totally agree with a comment from another customer - why on earth can't you include opening times on your website? I have a blood test in the morning but do not know the earliest I can come - and it is impossible to get a human being to answer a phone to find out (it's not even 7.30 pm yet)

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 19 December 2013