Queen's Hospital

01708 435000 Rom Valley Way , Romford, Essex, RM7 0AG

Anonymous gave Neurology at Queen's Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Neurology appointment 2march3.30 pm

My 50 year old son has severe learning disability, epilepsy and autism. We have attended his Consultant's clinic for 3 years. They fully explained the medication changes and made my son, his support worker and myself welcome. Thank you for the kindness and good service we received from the Consultant and all the staff in the department today.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 02 March 2017

Queen's Hospital has not yet replied.

Rosemarie gave Accident and emergency services at Queen's Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Padeatric a/e

A special thank you to the doctor for their kindness and empathy toward myself and my granddaughter on Saturday the 4th of march2017
Rosemarie Dowdall

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 04 March 2017

Anonymous gave Maternity services at Queen's Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Never to return to Queens

I came to Corn Flower B ward as my 9 week pregnant wife had significant bleeding and thought it would be best to rule out a miscarriage. This is supposed to be an emergency ward and I was advised to arrive at 7.30am as there would be hardly any patients around. This proved to be true. When I walked into the waiting area, there was just one patient. However, me and my poor wife waited 2 hours before the nurses could do the handover. Then she was eventually seen for a urine sample and then told to wait again. It is now almost 12pm and we have been waiting to be seen. Even when there is no rush, the hospital will make you wait over 5 hours!! There was no rush and patient traffic so what then was the cause of the huge delay I do not know. I will only reconmend this hospital if it is the last resort. A terrible experience and I was ill advised to come early.

Queen's Hospital has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Gastrointestinal and Liver services at Queen's Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Consultant

The consultant was an excellent caring kind dr I have ever met and cannot explain that fear I had went as they explained exactly what was happening to me and cannot thank them and staff enough

alby reviewed Queen's Hospital

My husband's back operation

My husband had a back operation in Queen's Hospital this week.
The care of the staff was exemplary and I can only praise the attention he received.
However, he was discharged at 3. 00 p. m. and we had to wait until 8. 15 p. m. for the drugs he needed to take with him to be brought to the ward from the Pharmacy.
This is apparently not unusual. I think something needs to be done to improve the efficiency of the discharge system so that beds can be freed up more quickly and patients who have had operations are not kept waiting around unnecessarily.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 10 March 2017 using Patient Opinion

Patient Opinion Logo

Queen's Hospital has not yet replied.

David K gave Diagnostic Physiological Measurement at Queen's Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Treatment

Was called in for gastroscopy at very short notice, not sure what I was expecting but was involved in decision on treatment ie throat spray, or sedation. Chose throat spray and was guided through procedure very nicely, and found all the staff very helpful,in spite of difficulties I had with breathing due to my COPD. Can find no cause for complaint and wish to thank all the staff I came into contact with, very much for the consideration shown.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 09 March 2017

Queen's Hospital has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Accident and emergency services at Queen's Hospital a rating of 4 stars

A&E

I attended A&E on Tuesday evening (March7th). The initial sign in was frustrating - long queue but the eventual treatment was excellent. The nurse in Major Lites was particularly worthy or praise. The nurse was professional, friendly and extremely helpful. 10 out of 10.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 11 March 2017

Queen's Hospital has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Accident and emergency services at Queen's Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant and thorough service

I Was treated so well and every test was done to find out what had happened to me. Staff very kind.

Queen's Hospital has not yet replied.

Shannon Yorke gave Children's & Adolescent Services at Queen's Hospital a rating of 1 stars

ABSOLUTE JOKE

Basically, I took in my 2 year old. She has a virus of some sort, so full works, vlocked sinuses, swollen glands, rash head to toe etc ... just to get told after hours and hours waiting that they can not prescribe her anything and to take her to her gp. What is the point of a hospital if it can not prescribe neccessary medication?!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 13 March 2017

Anonymous gave Queen's Hospital a rating of 4 stars

MRI 1 department

Had mri on Wednesday evening. At MRI 1..Was seen by a nice member of staff. Didn't have a good experience the week before with another MRI that I had. When I told the staff member about the experience I had had,they said that they would do it different. They and another staff member made me feel less nervous and explained how long it would take and would I like to listen to music to cover the noise . I said I would like elvis . They made me comfortable and then the MRI started . They kept to their word and elvis was played through ear phones and made me very relaxed . When MRI was nearly finished they had to put dye in my arm to show more detail . I hate needles , but I didn't even flinch when they done it. And then the MRI was complete. Very well trained staff. And very good at making you feel at ease. Well done both Thankyou ..

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 16 March 2017