Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services)

Telephone: 020 8487 6000
Address: Roehampton Lane, Roehampton, London, SW15 5PN
Website: https://www.stgeorges.nhs.uk

Anonymous gave Minor injuries unit at Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 5 stars

Fractured hand

I took my elderly mother (age 89) for a hand x-ray after a fall on Saturday (3/1/15). I was extremely impressed with all the staff who were most attentive. We did not have a long wait and were able to get initial results from the x-ray almost straight away. The nurse we saw was very professional and knowledgeable. An excellent service. Thank you.

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 06 January 2015

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 08 January 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Minor Injuries unit. Your comments about the excellent service provided to you by the attentive staff, and the professional and knowlegeable way the nurse cared for you, will be sent to the manager of the service. In turn they will inform the staff.

Edward Nielsen reviewed Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services)

facilties on web-siteInformsation on csar park

Tr ying to get information about car park facilities/location from the web-site proved impossible. The website seems to concentrate on 'ratings' but not in helpful information.

E.N. SWimbledon 8 Jan 2015

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 08 January 2015

I am sorry you have been unable to find the information you have been looking for.
The web site you require is https://www.stgeorges.nhs.uk/contact-and-find-us
Queen Mary's Hospital has a large car park and it is found on Roehampton Lane,Roehampton,London SW15 5PN.
Contact details for the reception is 0208 487 6000.Car parking is available at Queen Mary’s, charged by the hour. Collect a ticket at the gate when you enter the car park, and pay before you exit. All of our ticket machines accept £5 and £10 notes.
Parking costs:
First 15 minutes free
15 minutes to one hour: £1.70
one to two hours: £3.30
two to three hours: £4.90
three to 24 hours: £6.60
Disabled badge holders may park free of charge in any of the designated parking bays.

There are seven motorcycle bays that are available free of charge.

The car park has two drop off and pick up points, one at the end of the bridge leading to the ground floor entrance and one just outside the lower ground floor entrance.

I do hope this information has helped but if you would like further information please contact the PAL Service at pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453 where staff would be willing to help. .

I went to the Minor Injury Unit with my younger son who had sports injury to...

I went to the Minor Injury Unit with my younger son who had sports injury to his left hand finger after playing rugby. We were advised by Manor Drive GP surgery at Worcester Park to either go to the Unit or the A & E at Kingston Hospital, after unsuccessful attempts to get an appointment with GP for over a week.

The whole experience was fantastic, no waiting around, everything was running smoothly.

I like to thank the team, the receptionist, radiographer, especially the emergency nurse practitioner for the great service.

Thank you!

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 14 January 2015

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 14 January 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Minor Injury Unit. Your kind comments about the NHS staff who cared for your son will be sent to the managers of the unit. In turn they will inform the staff.
We wish your son well in his recovery.

Ian Maggs gave Minor injuries unit at Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 5 stars

My toe...........

We phoned 999. They were helpful but said they were busy could it wait till morning? It could be better to go to a minor injuries unit which I did at 8am Sunday morning.
Terrific staff. Very helpful and my nurse was exactly right in her decisions and actions. Got to go back today and I'm almost looking forward to it!
The NHS at it's best.
Thank you so much all of you and a very Happy Christmas to you all.........

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 16 December 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 31 December 2014

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Minor Injuries unit. Your comments about the terrific staff and treatment provided to you will be sent to the managers of the service. In turn they will inform the staff.

Anonymous reviewed Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services)

Will not Remove address from mailing list

I am sick of this hospital, I attempted to inform them yet again that one of their patients no longer lives at my address and they will not remove the name from the data base

I do not like receiving mail for other people at my address. If I call them to tell them that these people do not live here ( people leaving with many debts) that should be enough

I do not have nor should i be obliged to have another address for people who lived in this apartment before I did

shoddy arrogant receptionist who failed to see basic common sense and even put the phone down on me
the department in question was Outpatients Neurology Clinic

not happy at all

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 07 November 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 07 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feed back about your experience at St. George’s Healthcare NHS Trust. We are sorry to learn that it was not up to the standard we would expect . If you would like assistance with problems you are experiencing, please contact the PAL Service at pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453 where staff will see what they can do to help.

Karyn gave Audiology services (community) at Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 5 stars

Audiology Clinic

What I liked

I visited the walk-in clinic today with my mother. We waited less than 10 minutes before being seen. The audiologist was brilliant - efficient, kind,calm and helpful. An excellent service.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 14 November 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 27 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience in audiology at Queen Mary's Hospital. Your kind words of appreciation about the service, will be sent to the manager, who in turn will inform the staff.

Anthony gave Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 5 stars

Blood test

What I liked

Went in for a simple blood test. Parking was very easy and affordable. Hospital very clean - welcoming staff very helpful and the guy who took my blood incredibly efficient.

It felt like how all hospitals ought to be in this day and age. I was quite surprised to be honest!

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 21 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Hospital. Your kind words of appreciation about the service, cleanliness and parking costs, will be sent to the managers of those services, who in turn will inform the staff.

Minor injury and G P dept

I went in on a Saturday night as I was not well and did not want to wait for Monday. The reception staff were very helpful. The nurse who saw me was very attentive, friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this unit.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 29 November 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 09 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's hospital minor injuries unit. We will forward your comments to the unit management for the staff to be aware of your experience and how you appreciated the attentive, frindly and professional care you received.

K Bunn gave Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 1 stars

gynaecology: still waiting results a month later

I had to go for a scan and a month later I still have not heard anything regarding my results. I have had to chase up results which are still unavailable as I was put under two different names and addresses. Furthermore I was passed from department to department and am still no clearer. This has caused me excessive worry and I am frankly very very disappointed with the service that has been provided for what should have been a routine scan.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 11 December 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 12 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feed back about your experience at Queen Mary's Hospital. We are sorry to learn that it was not up to the standard we would expect for our patients. Your comments will be passed to the service. If you would like assistance with your problem that you are experiencing, please contact the PAL Service at pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453 where staff will see what they can do to help.

2 and a half hour wait

This morning, for my gynaecology appointment, arrived early. During the course of my wait, someone else complained about their wait and another had discovered their child's name had been crossed off the list before they had been seen by the intern - I take it the young man was an intern or similar, who knows - who had taken over from the new receptionist while she had lunch, which led to me to check on my appointment, only to be told by a confused receptionist, after a two and a half hour wait, that my doctor had gone. As the reception area was tiny, and I have normal hearing, and no one called my name (I did not leave the room), I can only surmise that there must be a systems failure in place and that my notes were filed away before being called. No one, came out to check on those waiting, different clinics going on in a small area and different agendas. I was told that another appointment would be sent out after a half hearted indignant apology (where is the training?). £5.00 parking and feeling very upset. Who can I complain to?

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 10 October 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 10 October 2014

I am sorry to read of your experience and dissatisfaction with the communication you received and would encourage you to contact the PALS department at St. George’s Hospital if you have not already done so. You can talk to the Patient Advice and Liaison Service about your experience and further investigation can take place, pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453.