Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services)

Telephone: 020 8487 6000
Address: Roehampton Lane, Roehampton, London, SW15 5PN
Website: https://www.stgeorges.nhs.uk

Anonymous reviewed Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services)

Will not Remove address from mailing list

I am sick of this hospital, I attempted to inform them yet again that one of their patients no longer lives at my address and they will not remove the name from the data base

I do not like receiving mail for other people at my address. If I call them to tell them that these people do not live here ( people leaving with many debts) that should be enough

I do not have nor should i be obliged to have another address for people who lived in this apartment before I did

shoddy arrogant receptionist who failed to see basic common sense and even put the phone down on me
the department in question was Outpatients Neurology Clinic

not happy at all

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 07 November 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 07 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feed back about your experience at St. George’s Healthcare NHS Trust. We are sorry to learn that it was not up to the standard we would expect . If you would like assistance with problems you are experiencing, please contact the PAL Service at pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453 where staff will see what they can do to help.

Karyn gave Audiology services (community) at Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 5 stars

Audiology Clinic

What I liked

I visited the walk-in clinic today with my mother. We waited less than 10 minutes before being seen. The audiologist was brilliant - efficient, kind,calm and helpful. An excellent service.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 14 November 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 27 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience in audiology at Queen Mary's Hospital. Your kind words of appreciation about the service, will be sent to the manager, who in turn will inform the staff.

Anthony gave Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 5 stars

Blood test

What I liked

Went in for a simple blood test. Parking was very easy and affordable. Hospital very clean - welcoming staff very helpful and the guy who took my blood incredibly efficient.

It felt like how all hospitals ought to be in this day and age. I was quite surprised to be honest!

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 21 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Hospital. Your kind words of appreciation about the service, cleanliness and parking costs, will be sent to the managers of those services, who in turn will inform the staff.

2 and a half hour wait

This morning, for my gynaecology appointment, arrived early. During the course of my wait, someone else complained about their wait and another had discovered their child's name had been crossed off the list before they had been seen by the intern - I take it the young man was an intern or similar, who knows - who had taken over from the new receptionist while she had lunch, which led to me to check on my appointment, only to be told by a confused receptionist, after a two and a half hour wait, that my doctor had gone. As the reception area was tiny, and I have normal hearing, and no one called my name (I did not leave the room), I can only surmise that there must be a systems failure in place and that my notes were filed away before being called. No one, came out to check on those waiting, different clinics going on in a small area and different agendas. I was told that another appointment would be sent out after a half hearted indignant apology (where is the training?). £5.00 parking and feeling very upset. Who can I complain to?

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 10 October 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 10 October 2014

I am sorry to read of your experience and dissatisfaction with the communication you received and would encourage you to contact the PALS department at St. George’s Hospital if you have not already done so. You can talk to the Patient Advice and Liaison Service about your experience and further investigation can take place, pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453.

antenatal clinic moved

I had an appointment on 3/10/14 for my GTT originally booked for queen Marys hospital at antenatal clinic, I've arrived in there and I found out that the hospital does not provide antenatal appointment anymore. I have not been informed about it , where do I go now? very stressful , I am 7 months Pregnant and Don't know where or when I will see the midwife.
Should the hospital not sent out a letter to inform?

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 12 October 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 17 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience. I am sorry that it was negative and that you were not informed of the move. The antenatal clinic at Queen Mary's Hospital was run by Kingston Hospital and help and information would be available from PALS at Kingston hospital on 020 8934 3993 or by email on pals@kingstonhospital.nhs.uk. You could also speak with your GP.

Anonymous gave Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic walk-in diagnostics

I cannot recommend Queen Mary's Hospital enough for walk-in diagnostics. I was sent for blood tests this morning by my GP and was seen almost immediately by a friendly, professional nurse who put me completely at ease. Staff are helpful and kind and the whole atmosphere seems calm.

It's a fantastic community facility and I feel very lucky to have it on my door step.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 22 October 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 22 October 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Hospital. Your kind comments about the care and treatment by staff you came into contact with will be sent to the managers of the service.

Bill reviewed Audiology services (community) at Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services)

Audiology

I have been trying for the past year to get the audiology department to rectify my NHS hearing aids. After waits of up to nearly two hours a time have Ben seen for about ten minutes. The result being retention of right hand NHS hearing aid and left with left aid aid not functioning.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 02 November 2014

We are very disappointed to read your description of your visit to the audiology department. If you would like to talk to the service about your experience and if you have not done so already, then please contact the PAL Service at pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453 where staff will see what they can do to help.

Michelle and Ted gave Minor injuries unit at Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 5 stars

son needed treatment on swollen foot

great treatment, lovely staff. Thank you very much

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 09 September 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 12 September 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Hospital. Your kind comments will be sent to the service and managers.

Emese gave Minor injuries unit at Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) a rating of 5 stars

Amazing.

I loved how they treated me. The nurse was an angel. I was in a lot of pain and she handled it with the most gentle way. I wish I could remenber her name.
The only thing why I didnt give 5 stars is the reception desk people. They could have been more nice.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 13 September 2014

Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (St George’s Healthcare Services) replied on 26 September 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience in the Minor Injuries Unit at Queen Mary's Hospital. Your comment about the nurse who cared for you will be sent to the manager of the service.

Avoid

Unhelpful, rude and over bureaucratic. Excessive car park fees.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 23 September 2014

I am sorry to read of your dissatisfaction with the service you received and would encourage you to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service if you have not already done so. You can talk to the Patient Advice and Liaison Service about your experience and further investigation can take place, pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453