North East London NHS Treatment Centre

0333 200 4069 c/o Care UK, King George Hospital, Barley Lane , Ilford, Essex, IG3 8YB

Malcolm Tyler gave General Surgery at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Gall bladder removal

Arrived at 7am and was soon taken up to Kingfisher ward. Saw several members of staff with various responsibilities who took their time to explain everything and answer my questions. After my op I was looked after very well until ready to go home about 1430.
Have absolutely no complaints about my whole visit and would like to thank all staff for their help. I even received a phone call the following day from a nurse to check that everything was ok. The NHS at it's very best !

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 04 August 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 07 August 2017

Thank you for sharing this lovely feedback with us regarding your experience here at the North East London NHS treatment centre.
We pride ourselves on delivering high quality and friendly patient care, so we're delighted to hear about your positive experience.
We have shared your compliments with all the staff and we wish you a speedy recovery!

Carol gave Orthopaedics at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Top marks from me

I cannot fault any of the nurses or the consultant.. they were all wonderful and after being home from the operation for a fortnight, I even had a phone call from one of the nurses asking how I was. Great service! Thank you

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 02 August 2017

Many thanks for your feedback regarding our Treatment Centre staff and the delivery of your care. We're very proud of the work they do and we're therefore extremely pleased that you were happy with the care you received. Your compliments have been shared with the whole team.

Anonymous gave Orthopaedics at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Knee replacement

My husband has just had a knee replacement in this wonderful hospital. He had previously had a hip replacement there too. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. Each staff member was so kind and always ready to support his recovery. The ward was clean and the food was excellent with always something on the menu that he would eat. Visiting times were convenient. I would definitely recommend this hospital.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 29 June 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 02 August 2017

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your husbands visit and treatment at the North East London NHS Treatment Centre. We're delighted to hear that both the staff and facilities met your expectations. Your feedback will be passed onto the staff involved in your husbands care. We continue to wish your husband a speedy recovery.

Hayley stinson gave Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Friendly efficient and caring staff

I wanted to leave this review as a thankyou to all the caring and friendly team who took care of me for the day. It makes what is a anxious time much easier to deal with. I would and have recommended it. Many thanks

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 09 June 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 02 August 2017

Many thanks for your lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear that you felt you were cared for in a friendly and professional manner. We always aim to provide our patients with the best possible experience. We have shared your kind comments with all the staff.

Paula gave Orthopaedics at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Pre op visit for knee replacement

Excellent service from all staff. Very thorough explanations and consultants took time to explain my options. Just waiting now for date of operation.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 10 June 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 04 August 2017

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us regarding your pre-assessment appointment at our North East London NHS Treatment Centre.
We aim to provide our patients with the best possible experience in our centre, so we're really glad to hear this lovely feedback from you and we have shared this with the team.

Anonymous gave Orthopaedics at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 1 stars

pre op checks for knee replacement

Have agreed today to have total knee replacement here. All staff friendly and helpful, answering my questions clearly and never rushing me.
Timings were adhered to and all pre op checks completed on site and within a couple of hours.
Was told surgery will be in 2 - 4 weeks and I will be telephoned with suitable dates. So far so good.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 31 May 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre has not yet replied.

Mark gave Orthopaedics at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Total knee replacement surgery

My operation was on the friday i was greeted by the nurses on kingfisher ward and shown to my bed.

I stayed 2 days and all the day & night nurses looked after me very well and treated me well. The cominication between all staff was good.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 09 May 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 11 May 2017

Thank you for your comments, which will be passed to the staff involved in your care. We wish you a speedy recovery.

Anonymous gave Orthopaedics at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 4 stars

pre op checks for knee replacement

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 31 May 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 02 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind and informative feedback regarding your pre-assessment experience with us here at the North East London NHS Treatment Centre. We work hard to ensure our patients receive first rate care and friendliness from the team. We have shared your compliments with all the staff. Many thanks.

Julie gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 1 stars

Not very happy with the consultant that did my colnoscopy

Came in on the 13th of April for 12.30 to have my colnoscopy done, waited till about 3ish for the consultant to speak to me to find out why I had been referred. I explained it was my Dr that had sent me. I have had one in 2013 but the Dr wanted to make sure all was OK. The consultant said I didn't need another one, it was a waste of my time being there. I said I wanted it, they reluctantly said they would do it. I ask to be sedated and they said I will give you gas and air I said I wanted the sedation, eventually I was taken down the nurses put the oxygen tube on my nose and told me how to breath the gas and air in, they also put the canula in my right hand but did not put any sedation in it. I kept asking for it, the consultant started the procedure I was in so much pain I was crying on the bed for them to stop, the consultant told the nurses to keep me still. I feel this is not at all acceptable as I have been in a lot of pain since. I feel people should know what they have to put up with I don't want that to happen to other people being treated like an animal. The consultant did not even apologised to me or didn't even come and see when later on to see how I was, they came to see another patient but could not look at me disgusting.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 10 May 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre has not yet replied.

Macnan2 gave Orthopaedics at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Total knee replacement - excellent care

I was admitted on a Saturday after referral & a very short waiting time. I had my operation later that morning & returned home the following Monday.
I feel I had excellent care from dedicated staff who were all professional, efficient & caring - including everyone from Consultant, anaesthetist, admissions team, nursing staff & physiology, catering & cleaning staff, healthcare workers, porters & x-ray staff.
I feel I am well on the way to full recovery & look forward to getting back to my normal activities & level of fitness very soon.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 23 April 2017

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 24 April 2017

Thank you for your lovely comments which will be shared with all the staff. We wish you a speedy recovery.