St. Margaret

Website: Website address not added

(1 rating)

Kari gave St. Margaret a rating of 5 stars

Rapid Access Unit

I was referred within a very short time by my GP with suspected DVT. The staff were extremely helpful and kind and insisted on ensuring I was comfortable and supplied with drinks. They carried out intensive testing as well as checking my medical history. The consultant was extremely clear in his explanations as well as having a charming personality which enable me to feel calm and safe. I cannot find words enough to praise everybody for their attention and swift reaction to my case.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 12 July 2014

Pauline Johns gave Surgery - Breast at St. Margaret a rating of 5 stars

Breast Screening Unit

I attended the breast screening unit recently after having a mammogram in a mobile unit. I was very nervous and anxious by the time I arrived there. The nurse I spoke to on arrival made me feel she cared about me personally and understood how I was feeling. The unit is a calming, clean place with a nice relaxing background music playing. It helped me feel more relaxed and calm while waiting. The waits were kept as short as possible. The doctor was very friendly and explained everything to me in detail. He was calm at all times and never appeared rushed. I had a number of mammograms and the lady was very reassuring and caring again. I ended up with a biopsy. Thank God for people like these doing the job they do. They made the difference!!! Thank you to all the nurses and doctor at the clinic and thank you to everyone involved in the opening of this unit.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 06 June 2014

Jay Bishop gave St. Margaret a rating of 5 stars

Good Experience

I attended this hospital for an MRI scan in February 2014 and, having never used this hospital before, I was very impressed with it. There was plentiful parking in the middle of the day and it was fairly priced. There was clear signage enabling me to locate where I should be. Staff were helpful and kind and there was only very minor delays for my appointment, The hospital appeared clean and well maintained and very peaceful and I would happily attend this hospital again if required.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 04 April 2014

Anonymous gave St. Margaret a rating of 1 stars

answering telephone

waited for several minutes for phone to be picked up. put through to wrong department (apparently) who were abrupt. they then put me through to another wrong department which had an answering service and no option to speak with anyone. I am constantly appalled at the lack of service and lack of caring in the NHS

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 21 March 2014

Lynn gave Respiratory Medicine at St. Margaret a rating of 2 stars

Lack of basic care .

My Mother was left waiting for 20 minutes until a nurse attended her to go to the toilet and then left for 40 minutes on the toilet it's outrageous and this happened on a regular basis.

Medication was given at ridiculously late times and in frequently . It just amazes me that in this day and age that we are going backwards I have decided next time she will hopefully attend another hospital if possible. Why do I feel that this seems to be happening on a major scale.

The Senior Doctors have been fine it's the nursing at grass roots level that's a shambles.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 28 January 2014