St. Margaret's Hospital

Website: Website address not added

(1 rating)

Jay Bishop gave St. Margaret's Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Good Experience

I attended this hospital for an MRI scan in February 2014 and, having never used this hospital before, I was very impressed with it. There was plentiful parking in the middle of the day and it was fairly priced. There was clear signage enabling me to locate where I should be. Staff were helpful and kind and there was only very minor delays for my appointment, The hospital appeared clean and well maintained and very peaceful and I would happily attend this hospital again if required.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 04 April 2014

Anonymous gave St. Margaret's Hospital a rating of 1 stars

answering telephone

waited for several minutes for phone to be picked up. put through to wrong department (apparently) who were abrupt. they then put me through to another wrong department which had an answering service and no option to speak with anyone. I am constantly appalled at the lack of service and lack of caring in the NHS

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 21 March 2014

Lynn gave Respiratory Medicine at St. Margaret's Hospital a rating of 2 stars

Lack of basic care .

My Mother was left waiting for 20 minutes until a nurse attended her to go to the toilet and then left for 40 minutes on the toilet it's outrageous and this happened on a regular basis.

Medication was given at ridiculously late times and in frequently . It just amazes me that in this day and age that we are going backwards I have decided next time she will hopefully attend another hospital if possible. Why do I feel that this seems to be happening on a major scale.

The Senior Doctors have been fine it's the nursing at grass roots level that's a shambles.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 28 January 2014