Spire Leicester Hospital

Telephone: 0116 265 3685
Address: Gartree Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 2FF
Website: http://www.spirehealthcare.com/leicester

Anonymous gave Spire Leicester Hospital a rating of 3 stars

Good facilities however too slow

Well though the customer services is quite good, i found it takes too long to get appointments. I had to wait over a week for consultant appointment even on private insurance and took another week to get appointment for the scans. I am not sure if that is normal, but I have seen faster turnaround at other places.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 22 August 2014

Spire Leicester Hospital replied on 29 September 2014

We are very sorry to hear that you feel you have not received the high standard of service we always aim to deliver. Listening to and acting on feedback is important to us and we would like to take the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your experience. We have a thorough process for considering any complaint we receive and look upon it as an opportunity to identify how we might improve our service; to arrange this, please contact me on telephone 0116 2653008.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Alison Dickinson
Hospital Matron

Anonymous gave Spire Leicester Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent !!!!!!!!

Very good and well knowledge Dr. I was suffering form very unusual Skin diseases. Seen the doctor At Spire. They treat my condition very well. I m very satisfied with treatment i have received at the hospital

Thanks to the doctor

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 04 June 2014

Mrs lewis gave Gynaecology at Spire Leicester Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Spires Leicester Hospital

This hospital offers excellent facilities and the care taken by all staff at all levels is outstanding. I would and do, thoroughly recommend it.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 19 April 2014

jane bannon gave Orthopaedics at Spire Leicester Hospital a rating of 5 stars

My Hip Replacement

My stay at the Spire hospital I came in on November 22ND 2012 at 7.00 .. The nurse who took me to my room no 240 was lovely ,a kind manner she gave me all my instructions .I was a little nervous she put my mind at rest.

my Consultant ,Antithesis came to see me I asked for a sedative the Gentleman said you wont need one you will be down their be for it will be working thank goodness I said to my self . every one was lovely the antithesis took me in to the room and were very calming.
don't worry you will be alright. the next thing I knew I was coming around being asked am I ok . The recovery Team were lovely and so caring I remember every thing was I in pain do I want any thing am I comfortably If that wasn't enough two lady's came to see me the day after I couldn't believe it .! how are you feeling !! . well your not taking me down again hee .

All the team were lovely to I didn't want for any thing If I asked for any thing It was there but more often I didn't need to ask . I remember a nurse on night's we had good chats in between her care to her other patient's she was a star . I am sorry I can' decide who to nominate as I feel they all deserve an award for there high quality of care " can they all have one please .x Jane Bannon

Visited in November 2012. Posted on 28 October 2013

Nicholas Taylor recommended Spire Leicester Hospital

A very refreshing experience. I usually run away from NHS hospitals with a dark

What I liked

A very refreshing experience. I usually run away from NHS hospitals with a dark cloud in pursuit but as an outpatient the Spire was hard to leave. Staff were professional, friendly and always seemed to have your interests at heart. Consultant treated me with respect and I was called by him on the dot of my appointment time. He also appeared interested and keen to provide the most effective care. Clearly Spire was very busy but it never felt like sitting in a cattle market as is very often the case with NHS hospitals. Hospitality was excellent and comfort levels amazing. Highly recommended.

What could have been improved

Maybe a bar.