Middleton St George Dental Practice

Address: 3 Middleton Lane, Middleton St. George, Darlington, Durham, DL2 1BW
Website: http://www.msgdental.co.uk

Kirstie Darby gave Middleton St George Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental treatment

I have been to previous dentists as a child and had some bad experiences so when it comes to my routine check up im a very anxious patient. I have found over the years when iv been trying different dentists that they dont seem to have patience with me. However that changed when i started to attend MSG Dental. I cant praise msg dental enough especially my dentist who not only understands my fears but is patient, friendly & calming. They chat away with me while working which helps distract me from whats being done and iv never experienced pain or discomfort after his treatments. I especially like the "human touch" because thats what makes it feel more relaxed and friendly.

If your looking for a dentist who is professional and honest I recommend msg dental surgery and if you have a phobia like mine I strongly recommend you see this dentist and I assure you you wont be disappointed.

Thank you again to all the staff at MSG Dental Surgery.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 11 July 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 11 July 2014

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review. I'm really pleased that you are happy with the treatment at the Practice - it's so important to have the "human touch" as you put it, especially with nervous patients. Dentistry can be uncomfortable but should never be painful and it's great that you have found this to be true.

I look forwards to continuing to provide your routine dental care.

Tony McKinstry gave Middleton St George Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Five-star treatment

The headline is the story.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 10 July 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 10 July 2014

Thank you for the review!

Chris Burton

Very grateful visitor

I was briefly staying in Middleton St George and suddenly needed emergency dentistry. I was therefore so relieved to be offered an appointment straight away, and was impressed by the friendliness and professionalism of the whole team. Thank you!

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 03 July 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 04 July 2014

Thank you very much indeed for the kind feedback. I am pleased that we were able to help you out during your stay in the village.

Best wishes

Lynn Storey gave Middleton St George Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best Dental Practice

This is the best Dental Practice I have ever used and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants the best dentists looking after their teeth. MSG has a friendly team with highly professional dental surgeons, I have complete confidence in my dentist, they listens to my concerns and provide full explanations with excellent treatment and care . Thank you.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 28 June 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 29 June 2014

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review. We believe that communicating with patients is absolutely key - you have to know what is going on in your mouth - so I am pleased that you feel we have this covered.

Anonymous reviewed Middleton St George Dental Practice

Excellent

Both my husband and I use the MSG Dental Practice and are extremely satisfied.. Convenience, kind staff, clean surgery, and very professional service all help to make going to the dentist a pleasurable experience - very different to what we had in the past. We are fortunate to have such a good surgery in our village.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 14 June 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 23 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am glad you feel that you have a different experience at the Practice as this is what we are aiming for.

Chris Burton

Excellent service!

Just been for my checkup! Received excellent service once again, from a very friendly dentist practice. Always, very professional at all times. Really, like been able to book online and to be able to plan ahead. Would recommend this dental practice.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 23 May 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 27 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that the online booking system has been a success!

Gill Taylor gave Middleton St George Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dental Practice

On the recommendations of my daughter and grandchildren i joined the Practice several years ago. The staff are always professional, helpful and friendly. The Practice is smart, with excellent modern standards of cleanliness. Two dentists are excellent, friendly, put you at ease, I have every confidence in their care of my teeth and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them. My daughter and grandchildren always speak highly of their experiences at the practice.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 23 May 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 23 May 2014

Thank you very much indeed for leaving such a lovely review. I am so pleased you feel the practice is clean and that you trust us and would recommend us. I shall pass this feedback on to my team at our next staff meeting. We look forward to continuing to provide your dental care in the future.

K Steven gave Middleton St George Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Innovative forward thinking Dental Practice.

A a family we have used MSG Dental Practice for over nine years. They are excellent with the children - in fact they look forward to going to see the dentist. The dentist seen both of the since they were babies and the whole practice makes them feel at ease. They regularly discuss dental treatment and hygiene options with my husband and I. I would happily recommend all of the team

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 13 May 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 22 May 2014

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to leave such a kind review. I am pleased that your children look forward to their dental visits!

Debbie White gave Middleton St George Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended..

As someone who is terrified of the dentist I cannot speak highly enough if the team at MSG. They are highly professional and very good with coping with nervous patients. They are patient, reassuring and take whatever time is needed to talk through what they will do. I have every confidence in their advice and I cannot thank all the team for their support and patience. I have had a lot of work done and am delighted with the results. I feel I am listened to and my views are taken into account. Excellent practice. Thank you..

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 25 April 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 25 April 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so pleased that you have had a good experience with us. We look forward to continuing to provide your dental care in the future.

An excellent Dental Practice

All the staff are polite, helpful and welcoming. The waiting area is clean and tidy with good reading material. The waiting time is minimal and the dentist gentle and efficient. This is probably the best practice I have ever been to.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 05 April 2014

Middleton St George Dental Practice replied on 07 April 2014

Thank you very much for the kind comments - I am glad you enjoy the practice environment, and that you weren't kept waiting for your appointment.

Principal Dentist and Partner, MSG Dental Practice