Emersons Green Dental Practice

Telephone: 01179109911
Address: ADP Emersons Green, 110 Emersons Way, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7AS
Website: http://idhgroup.co.uk/

Anonymous gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

No problems

Saw this place only had 1 review of 2 stars and thought that was a bit harsh. Been here for a number of years now and find the place excellent. Staff are nice. Communicate well, with plenty of text reminders before your appointment, and on the day itself. No problems.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 19 August 2014

Emersons Green Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Too many clients on books!

I don't have any complaints about the dentists themselves. However, several times they have cancelled my appointment at short notice, or tried to. Most recently they sent me a letter cancelling my appointment with the hygienist 2 days after I had attended the same appointment, then on turning up for a check up with my 3 sons, they asked "Ooh didn't you receive a letter cancelling these appointments?" I replied that I hadn't, only a letter cancelling the appointment I had already attended. They replied that the wrong letter must have been sent out. They have no understanding of how difficult it can be to arrange to get the whole family to the dentist. They think they are the only people with busy schedules. The dentist now can't fit us all in together until the end of October, so I am now moving to a new dentist.

Once I turned up for treatment, but the piece of equipment they required was in use in another room (there was only one apparently). They then had to sterilise it before I could use it, which meant we had to return to the waiting room for half an hour. Is this the type of service we have to expect as an NHS patient? It's poor.

While I was waiting in the waiting room one time, the receptionist was explaining to a customer they couldn't have an appointment for some time, as there were now too many patients on the books at the practice and they couldn't cope! How professional and reassuring! I've had enough, so I'm off.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 25 July 2014

Emersons Green Dental Practice has not yet replied.