mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol

01179109911 110 Emersons Way, Emersons Green , Bristol, BS16 7AS

gary gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 5 stars

my visit

to say I'm not a visitor to a dentist is a understatement, getting on a bit now I decided its time to go (a very minor abscess had nothing to do with it I look like a rooster lol ) appointment attended to today with the dentist and their amazing assistant. As my consultation started I began to feel well lets say sleepy, the 2 people were amazing both with support and treatment through out - not rushed no panic ( well only me) and even said no problems to seeing me again by fitting me in on Friday. Not wanting to flood your practice with millions of people asking for you, id just like to say thanks and let everyone know if you people are the level of doctors there your gonna be very busy
Gary

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 30 June 2016

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 30 June 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you for the very kind comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and for taking the time to leave them; it is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to the practice in the future.

Kind Regards,

Patient Support Team

Roy Overall gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 4 stars

with thanks

having been refered to this clinic i was a little apprehensive need not have worried i was greeted and treated with respect and kindnest throughout everything was explained to me as we went along the nurses and staff was very helpful and very friendly had three teeth out yesterday and no pain today thats what i call good service once again many thanks to all the staff for first class treatment

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 13 January 2016

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 15 January 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you very much for the very kind comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and for taking the time to leave them; it is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the practice in the future.

Kind Regards, Practice Manager

Oakley1 gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 5 stars

Briliant Dentist

I have been at this dentist for a number of years and have always had great service. My children and I see the same dentist every time and the dentist is brilliant with explaining what they are doing and making sure you are pain free. I am very nervous at the dentist but the whole experience is made a little easier here. I have to say they are fantastic with children also.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 01 December 2015

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 07 December 2015

Kind Regards, Practice Manager

Howlader gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 5 stars

Feedback

i am very happy with the treatment. The doctor and the reception staffs are very freindly. Thanks

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 03 December 2015

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 07 December 2015

Thank you for your feedback.

I am delighted that you are happy with our practice and do hope that your satisfaction continues. Should you have any present concerns please let me know.

Practice Manager

Roger gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 3 stars

Good dental treatment awful reception staff

Always good dental treatment received from this practice but the reception staff should never be working in a customer faced position. No interpersonal skills at all, no awareness of what is happening around them, no acknowledgement of people approaching the reception and not even a glance up from desk. Don't be surprised if you have wait an hour because the receptionist fails to mark you as arrived. This has been going on for years and needs to be sorted. This practice needs to employ caring customer focused reception staff that are capable of matching the quality of the service provided by the dentists.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 22 September 2015

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 27 November 2015

Thank you for your comment.

I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience, please could you call the patient support team on 01204799799 to discuss your concern further.

Leanne Garvey - Senior Patient Support Officer

Anonymous gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 1 stars

Appalling service badly organised.

I last visited this dentist in August 2015. Prior to that I visited in June and July. The service is appalling. I have moved to Emersons Green to live and wanted to use a local practice. After 15 years or more with my regular dentist I changed(with deep regret) for convenience. The reception staff look at you as though you are the Devil himself! They have zero customer service skills whatsoever and think they own the place. Ignorant and rude. The dentist cleaned my teeth, they were very pleasant. I was booked in to see the hygienist after. The hygienist came out 10 minutes late for a 30 minute appointment. They then repeated everything the dentist told me, this took 10 minutes.I was charged £68.00. Funnily enough, the hygienist ran out of time! So booked me in for another appointment costing £68.00! When I arrived for the 2nd appointment (funnily enough) it only took 10 minutes. I have been there 3 times, had 3 lots of tooth cleaning and paid £171.60 with no other treatment. My teeth were very clean before I went. I went because my gums were bleeding and have gum desease. I have changed dentist. I had my 1st appointment with my new dentist today. They charge £51.20 for the same treatment. They were pleasant, professional, friendly and on time! My new dentist xrayed my gums, advised and showed me what was going on by explaining the x-Rays. They do not have a clue what they are doing.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 12 October 2015

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 25 November 2015

Thank you for your comment.
I am sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received from our practice.
Please can I ask you to contact your Practice Manager directly to discuss your concerns and investigate further.
Kind Regards, mydentist – Patient Support Team

Anonymous gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 4 stars

Excellent Dentist however very rude receptionist

Surgery failed to notify my appointment was cancelled! After arriving i was greeted with a very smug receptionist telling me they had written to me to cancel! No apology either!
Letter arrived a week later!
Also the text reminder is utterly useless!

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 17 August 2015

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 27 November 2015

Kind Regards, mydentist – Patient Support Team

Tia Allyce gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 3 stars

Chipped Tooth

After chipping my tooth in France, I didn't have the cash to pay for a dentist. Therefore, I left it as I wasn't in pain, and hoped it would just go away. Unfortunately, it didn't, and once I came back into the UK, and received my HC2, the pain got a lot worse. The practice have far too many patients on the books, and are always accepting more. This means appointments are murder to get hold of. Even so, once I had the appointment, my experience was mostly great. The dentist was very kind, made light work of it, and told me what they wanted to do. They had me book a follow-up appointment less than a week away, and got all the paperwork sorted for me. On the day of the dreaded filling, they used more pain relief when I said I felt minor pain because they knew I didn't like the dentist. The whole thing was (relatively) quick and easy. Perhaps my only other complaint was how the dentist handled telling me what they wanted to do. They kept saying there were three options and has made clear to me this is the least work, so if it doesn't work, they want me to come back in. If they'd allowed me to choose, I probably would have gone straight for the more work but guaranteed fix, as I'm currently on the HC2 so would have liked to have it all covered, whereas now if something goes wrong, I may have to pay for it.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 11 June 2015

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 13 November 2015

Thank you for your comment.
I am sorry to hear of your recent experience when visiting our practice.
If you would like to make a more formal complaint please could I ask you to contact your practice manager so that they can investigate this further.
Kind Regards, mydentsit – Patient Support Team

Daphne Beecham gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 5 stars

New dentist

Like many people, I have a morbid fear of dentists - mainly through bad experiences that I've had in the past. This has turned me into a very, very nervous patient. I feel sorry for any dentist that has to deal with me. However, I recently had cause to change my dentist, and as this practice was near to where I lived, decided to register with them. From the moment of entering the building, and filling out my registration form, the reception staff couldn't have been kinder or more helpful. My initial appointment was made for the following week, but as this was only for an investigation, with x-rays taken as well, there was nothing to be afraid of. However, the following week, I needed impressions taken for a new upper denture (no problem) and a very large filling to an upper tooth. I'd already voiced how nervous I was, and steeled myself for the inevitable painful injection. However, I was very surprised when the dentist told me that the injection had been done, as I honestly never felt any any pain or discomfort whatsoever. The whole procedure was a pleasant experience, and for the first time in my life, I can truly say that I'm almost looking forward to my next visit. I received such kind, gentle, caring treatment, and think my dentistry fears might have been banished forever. What a result!!

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 09 September 2014

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 09 November 2015

Dear Patient,
I would like to thank you on behalf of the practice for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit.
I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the treatment you received and look forward to welcoming you to the practice in the future.
Kind Regards, Patient Support Team - mydentis

Anonymous gave mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol a rating of 1 stars

Changing Dentist

Again Receptionists have awful people skills; there is one in particular that looks down their nose at you as if you are thick. No people skills what so ever. Can never get through on the telephone. Dentist was friendly and polite but I am sure I have a hole in a tooth which was not spotted (I think this is because far to busy, as we are a family of five with one appointment.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 13 October 2015

mydentist, Emerson’s Way, Bristol replied on 13 November 2015

Thank you for your comment.
I am sorry to hear of your recent experience when visiting our practice.
Kind Regards, mydentsit – Patient Support Team