Emersons Green Dental Practice

Telephone: 01179109911
Address: ADP Emersons Green, 110 Emersons Way, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7AS
Website: http://idhgroup.co.uk/

Anonymous gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Will not be returning due awful attitude of receptionist

After using this dentist for several years for numerous treatments i had to walk out. They accused me 3 times of ignoring their letters after they sat there and changed my address so I obviously didn't receive them. They couldn't explain why I owed money from November even though I've been several times since with nothing mentioned and when they don't even allow you to book treatment without paying 1st.
This is one of many times they have been vile. from the way they speak to you to the miserable 'I'm better than you' look they have their face constantly

. They are never a pleasure to talk to and frankly I wouldn't have them on any reception facing customers with their attitude.

i have had no complaints at all with treatment received from any of the dentists.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 14 March 2014

Dear Patient,

I am sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with treatment that you have received at our practice.

I was very concerned to hear of your recent experience and would really like to speak to you in more detail so that I can investigate this.

the hodgett gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Receptionist has an awful attitude!

I found the dental treatment here, to be pretty standard for an NHS UK practice.
Reception area is cramped and badly set out. It is more like a cattle truck!!
The treatment rooms are small with no windows which make them claustrophobic. Not a good start if you are also a nervous patient.
All the dentists appear to be foreign.
Now to the part which can be changed. The receptionist. What a thoroughly unpleasant person. Incredibly rude. They were having an interesting exchange with a patient, who from what I gathered, had changed mobile number. The patient said, they had a landline with a BT answer service and wasn't that sufficient? The receptionist didn't like to be stood up to and quite took the hump.
Another patient was argued with about a bill. By the time this happened, the waiting room was full. I didn't think it was very nice to speak to patients in this manner, especially in front of other people. The receptionist should be re-trained.
I visited here as a new patient to the area. I have since registered with a lovely dentist in the city centre, who have better consulting rooms and friendly professional staff.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 10 March 2014

Emersons Green Dental Practice replied on 14 April 2014

Kind Regards, Leanne Garvey - Senior Patient Support Officer - 01204 799661

Anonymous gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

poor dentistry and bad reception staff!

I have changed dentists. I do not trust the dentist I saw here and have had problems for nearly 5 months. Found a fantastic dentist elsewhere and have not had any problems since!

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 06 March 2014

Never going back

The reception staff was welcoming can't knock that

But the dentist person working on my teeth made a right mess up.
Thought that just 1 injection will numb my mouth started working on my tooth about 2 minutes after I was trying to ask them to stop and never heard me and carried on.

After the 2nd injection the same again they didn't understand that it took 4 injections for it to become just numb and for work to be done
I sat with my mouth open for 45 minutes ended up having really bad jaw and to a surprise the work done on the tooth that didn't bother me 1 bit before the work was done
Kept me up through the night times and couldn't do a lot during the day as the nerve was killed off so never am I going back had to have the tooth out in the end so thanks to them I lost a tooth

My daughter also had to have a child's temp filling they were drilling her tooth she was crying and shaking and all they said was keep your mouth open
And then put all tools down and said I can't do it unless you stay still

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 26 February 2014

Emersons Green Dental Practice replied on 14 April 2014

Kind Regards, Leanne Garvey - Senior Patient Support Officer - 01204 799661

Anonymous gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great reception, hygenist and dentists

I don't understand the negative comments about this practice. They have always been efficient, friendly and helpful. A great team

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 24 February 2014

Dear Patient,

I would like to thank you very much for the comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and that you have been happy with the service provided.

Anonymous gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Satisfied

I haven't visited a dentist for 7 years (since I was 23) so when I developed severe tooth pain I didn't really know what to do. My husband registered me with this dentist and after hearing the reviews I was extremely apprehensive. They were friendly and reassured me and was worried they would shout at me (I don't have the best teeth in the world) but they were really kind. I have now been four times for different treatment and have had a good experience each time. The hygienist is especially nice

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 18 February 2014

Anonymous gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

No reason to complain

After avoiding the dentist for 8 years I finally plucked up the courage to give my local Practice a ring. The phone was answered on my first try and I was given an appointment in the same week.

My appointment was on time, the staff were lovely and put me at my ease. I've now got much less trepidation about visiting the dentist again.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 05 February 2014

Horrible reception staff

Appalling customer service, with extremely rude, unfriendly and unhelpful receptionists. Politeness can go a very long way...

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 03 February 2014

Emersons Green Dental Practice replied on 21 February 2014

Kind Regards, Leanne Hannah - Senior Patient Support - 01204 799661

Graham gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Good Dentist

I've always found my dentist and their work very good. the practice is appears very modern and clean. My only real complaint would be the tendency to push the idea of private treatment and that due to emergency treatment being added are the start of the morning and afternoon session then there is always some delay to the appointment time.

I would agree with some of the other reviews that the front of house staff are sometimes less satisfactory, and often difficult to get hold of. I had the advantage of working 100 yards away so could walk in.

Visited in October 2013. Posted on 21 January 2014

Anonymous gave Emersons Green Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist ignor bad reviews and try them I did!!

I have been scared of the dentist for many years now and after not going for about 13 years I plucked up the courage to join Emersons Green Dental Practice.
After reading reviews on here I was very close to choosing a different dentist but after a warm welcome from the receptionist I felt at ease. I booked in for a check up and had the same dentist treat me on all three occasions I've been, they have been great. I explained I was nervous and scared of the dentist and they put me at ease and checks throughout that I am ok very kind and caring.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 16 January 2014