Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice

0151 722 2642 113-119 Woolton Road , Liverpool, L15 6TB

Anonymous gave Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice a rating of 5 stars

Most friendliest dentist I've ever been to.

I took my 17 month old daughter to see the dentist today and the the staff members where brilliant with her as well as the dentist, they made her feel calm and best off all she didn't cry or get scared. I would highly recommend this dental practice to anyone. Not only do the staff go above and beyond for you as a patient but they are very friendly and make the dental environment less scarey if you are a nervous patient

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 03 May 2017

Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice has not yet replied.

Lisa Newman gave Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice a rating of 5 stars

fantastic surgery

They have looked after my teeth for years. I started as a very frightened and nervous patient. They have always been patient and understanding with me. I even kept coming to them when I lived in Plymouth. Years on with their help I have overcome my fears and now enjoy my appointments. All the staff are lovely and the reception staff are always ready to help. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 25 May 2017

Anonymous gave Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice a rating of 1 stars

Great dentists, horrible practice management

Best dentist I ever had, but practice management side of things was very poor. Over the years, wrong appointments were given, request to visit the same dentist was mismanaged and overal, happy to have moved on from them. Only lasted this long for the dentist.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 22 February 2017

Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice replied on 28 February 2017

Dear Patient,

We are delighted that you have been happy with your clinical care here at the practice, this is of paramount importance. We do have highly qualified and experienced dentists at the practice. Unfortunately as explained over the telephone, you cannot be guaranteed to see the same dentist in emergency, we can only provide what is available at short notice and accommodate you the best we can. Thank you for your feedback but we cannot tolerate aggressive or unreasonable behaviour towards our reception staff, we wish you well in finding a practice that better suits your needs.

Practice Management Team

Jennifer Jones reviewed Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice

A Fantastic practise!!!!!

I would highly recommend this Dental practise to anyone. Myself and my two young children were made to feel so welcome. The staff on the reception were friendly and extremely helpful, and nothing was too much trouble for them. They fitted my daughter in for an extra appointment there and then without us having to wait.
My children had a great experience in the dental chair. The Dentist made them feel extremely comfortable, and the whole experience was fun for them!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 24 February 2017

Anonymous gave Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist for a nervous patient

I am terrified of the dentist and haven't been for 10+years. I have to say that I was completely put at ease, the staff were friendly and the Dentist was fantastic at distracting me from what was going on (it was only a check up). Needless to say, I need treatment. It was explained to me in detail of my options including rough prices. I was then given a full pricing structure when I left the practice to take away and think about my options. I feel like the Dentist went above and beyond to help me and I felt like he genuinely cared.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 16 January 2017

Jane gave Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice a rating of 5 stars

This is one of the best Dental Surgeries in the country.

This is one of the best Dental Surgeries in the country, so much so that I travel from Surrey to Liverpool for my appointments. I recently had an implant and couldn't be happier. It would be hard to find dentists with as much experience and professionalism in London and the South East. They invest heavily in the latest technology and are always up to date with the latest developments. The staff are all very well informed and trained.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 30 September 2016

Anonymous gave Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice a rating of 1 stars

Used to be a brilliant practice but has gone downhill

Once upon a time this was a brilliant practice now the dentists do not appear to have much experience (straight out of university). They look at teeth briefly and give bad advice. You never know what anything costs.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 04 September 2016

Great practice!!!

Really good experience at this practice, great environment, warm & welcoming. Really professional staff, I felt confident in the advice and treatment I received. A real family feel to the place.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 22 January 2016

Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice has not yet replied.

Claire Evans gave Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice a rating of 1 stars

2 fillings!

This used to be a good practice but has gone downhill. Paid 180 GBP for 2 white fillings around 6 to 12 months ago. Brush my teeth twice a day and floss every day. Past week having severe pain in both teeth and made an emergency appointment at another dental practice in town. Dentist there told me the fillings had not been bonded correctly and that there had been leakage beneath the fillings causing further rot and meaning I now need 2 root canals. Do not use this practice! The dentist who did my dud fillings seemed inexperienced and almost offended if questioned. Will be putting in a complaint and hope to recoup some of the costs of these badly administered fillings. They also had the cheek to hound me for payment for an appointment I booked for an x-ray, where they couldn't do the x-ray because the machine was broke! They told me to make another appointment but that I would still need to pay as I had been given 'advice' (the advice was: "you need an x-ray." I knew this before I went, hence why I booked the appointment!). Awful, nonsensical place

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 22 July 2016

Anonymous gave Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice a rating of 2 stars

dentist very good - however auto appointment not good

The time with the dentist was very good and they are very friendly and good at what they do.

However be aware that they will state they text you for regular checkup appointments, no matter if you have actually received this message or make any contact with them, a charge will be applied to your account if you don't attend this appointment.
This isn't fair if you have not be made aware of the appointment
When then calling to try and make an appoiment made to feel unwanted and told notes on account to not allow appointment without checking with dentist.
Never had this issue before with previous practices

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 19 January 2016

Duthie and Duthie @ The Oral Health Practice replied on 21 January 2016

Dear Patient,
We are very sorry to hear you have had trouble with our text message/email system. This service has been highly acclaimed by our patients so far. We recently had a Denplan survey carried out and received top marks with regards to this service. We send out a reminder appointment 21 days before your recall is due in order for you to either accept this appointment or rearrange it to a more convenient time. If there is no contact from you we do not cancel this appointment it stays within the diary but reminders are then sent out 7 days prior and 48 hours prior to the appointment. The system tells us when the messages are received by the patient. This system has been introduced for our patients benefit and to reduce number of failed appointments which result in loss of efficiency to the NHS. There are no fines applied for failed NHS appointments, I can only imagine it is an outstanding treatment bill or a failed private Hygienist appointment fee but please contact the practice to clear this matter up. It is only multiple failures to attend that result in a prevent booking marker. We have very limited availability of NHS resource that cannot be wasted. Thank you for your positive comments about your clinical care at the practice which is very important to us and we wish you well for the future.