Ambience Dental Practice

01793 529985 Wade House, 37-39 Queen Street, Town Centre , Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 1RN

No care for patients

I went to the dentist for an emergency extraction, as i had badly broke my tooth. I have always been anxious about the dentist. I explained this but was not given any reassurance. Sat in chair was given injection to numb, shortly after dentist began pulling tooth out, leaning on my face and dragging my jaw around.To no surprise the tooth broke half off leaving root in. I asked if i could have more pain relief, dentist reply "wont make no difference". The dentist continued digging into my mouth, naturally i flinched a few times. The dentist stopped, put the bed i was lead on as upright as the dentist could and took their gloves off. I said is it finished the dentist said no and proceeded to pack away. I asked if i will still have pain the dentist reply "yes will have to wait until the hospital call you". I asked why and the dentist said because "you keep flinching". I apologised and pleaded for the dentist to finish it. The dentist lent down and was very rough and drilled out broken teeth. I still don't know if the dentist has actually removed the whole tooth or they just wanted me out of there. The dentist was incredibly rude, did not reassure me at all and i am in extreme agony in face an jaw. I would never visit this dentist in again.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 17 June 2017

Anonymous gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy

I had an appointment today and i was extremely happy with the attention and service i received. The dentist paid so much attention to my worries and was very thorough. I had everything i wanted done there and then with a very friendly dentist who put me at ease and put my mind at rest. The first time i was totally relaxed in the dentist chair.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 15 May 2017

Money making practice and not having enogh Dental Knowledge

This dental practice is just a money making practice ,even they are not following the NHS guideline for pricing, every time they are demanding the money even we paid for Band-3 cost which include band1/2 work apart from the current treatment in 2 month time.

Not suggesting that any one will go there.
They are rude not listening to anyone.
No proper Knowledge.
Dental practioner are not proffestional.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 12 May 2017

Anonymous gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Stay away from this dental practice.

I was surprised to get an appointment on the same, but realise now that I was either squeezed in between other patients or they have no patients because of the callus treatment of patients.
I was warned by friends not to visit this dental practice as they are just a money making incompetent practice but due to the urgent nature of my complaint I decided to go with them.
The dentist I saw had zero empathy, seemed more interested in selling me a mouth guard. They prescribed me medication but failed to mention they were antibiotics.
I found from the pharmacist in boots they were antibiotics.
Stay away from this practice. They are not interested in their patients.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 15 March 2017

Avoid at all costs

Very rude, not willing to listen to patients concerns or explain treatment, waiting room unclean with not enough seating.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 23 March 2017

Anonymous gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Don't take my crown from me

I have had crowns for over 10 years since a childhood accident.
In the past month, this practice has had to replace it twice because it fell out after a week.
Now, another week later, it has fallen out again.

Both times were because I was flossing.

I can't afford to keep paying for this, I can't take time off of work and it doesn't constitute an emergency so I can't go to get it fixed.

On top of that, the dentist who treated me both times made me feel uncomfortable about my tooth discolouration (some people have yellow teeth due to the prescribed medicines they are on, which a dentist would be aware of due to it being on their medical records).

So thanks, but no thanks.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 26 March 2017

Ambience Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Ambience Dental Practice Swindon gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant Service

Brilliant Service with a Smile, the Dentist gave me a treatment plan outlining what is being done and how much it costs, the Dentist and their Nurse made me feel at ease from the word go, they welcome me and listen to what my problem was, then the dentist showed me how they were going to help me in plain understandable terms.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 23 January 2017

Anonymous gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant Service

Service with a smile, felt really accommodated, the date and time I wanted to come in was available and I was seen only 5 minutes late, which is acceptable. I was given a treatment plan showing me what happens next and how much it was going to cost and the Dentist explained everything to me in terms I understood.

Really, Really happy with everything and plus it is in the Town Centre, so easy for me as I always take the Bus.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 28 February 2017

Shirley S gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Tooth implant

Very very pleased both the dentist and their nurse were wonderful. The whole experience was so much better than I expected, they put me completely at ease. Would recommend the dentist that I was treated by to anyone. Shirley S

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 15 September 2016

James cook gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Not transparent

Was not happy again as they carry out work on your teeth without discussing treatment and costs of treatment then when you get to reception you are issued with a huge bill, twice this has happened to me in this dentist and twice they ignored telling me the cost. When you go for a check up you expect to be told what work needs to be done and at what cost surely this is good practice !!!

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 26 July 2016