Banbury Dental Practice

01295 251555 Banbury Dental Practice, 35 High Street , Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 5ER

J Baker gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very good

Check up appointment
Very good
Happy staff

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 14 July 2017

Really good surgery :)

Very helpful and professional staff. So far satisfied with my treatments. Would highly recommend everyone to use this surgery.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 29 June 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for this nice review. We are happy you have taken time out of your day to leave us this feedback, it really helps us out!

Thanks again

Banbury Dental Practice

Chris P gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

Good online booking system - also the Staff are very friendly and I received an excellent and very professional service from the dentist who was very informative as I needed a lot of work doing

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 20 June 2017

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 25 July 2017

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Anonymous gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Really excellent service for someone with a toothache

Got an appointment online, for that afternoon. Went in with toothache, got an X-ray and a new filling all in the one appointment and was only charged for the emergency appointment.
Friendly and efficient staff. Brilliant service.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 08 May 2017

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 19 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

At our dental practice we work very hard to provide our patients with a high level of dental care. So, we feel honoured when our patients take valuable time out of their day to visit NHS Choices and share their positive experiences.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lizzy gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Nice Dentist

I'm nervous patient who hasn't seen the dentist for many years saw a lovely dentist put me at ease .
Definitely recommend :)

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 08 May 2017

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 19 May 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback. At Banbury dental practice we endeavour to provide high quality dental care and we are glad you have received this. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Sam M gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

More concerned with costs than customer service

I left my last dentist practice as my dentist left and it was 50 miles from my home. I tried this practice after seeing the reviews here, it was local and thought it seemed modern based upon their website/photos, however after three visits my conclusion is that this practice cares more about taking customers money rather than taking care of their patients.

First visit - Checkup. The dentist asked me if I wanted a filling, however in my opinion I come to a dentist to see a specialist, who I put my faith in, to tell me whether or not a filling is necessary. After replying "well if it is necessary then yes" I was asked if now was convenient, which saved me time booking another appointment (this is probably the main positive about this practice), I was also told to see a hygienist and was told why I should see one.

Second visit - I saw the hygienist, my teeth felt very sensitive, chair-side manner pleasant.

Third visit - Checkup. My teeth/gums felt great, until the dentist stabbed my gum then told me that my gum was bleeding and that I should see the hygienist. I left in pain feeling bruised around my gums and I am not going to go back to this dentist again.

Receptionists - First two visits were very poor, the person on reception was not at all professional. Most recent visit, the staff on reception were most welcoming and kind, however they did ask me for payment twice.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 26 April 2017

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 21 June 2017

We take all feedback very seriously and we constantly look to improve our services. We would be very grateful if you could contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had during your treatment with us so we can properly look into your concerns. We would very much value further direct and detailed feedback from you.

Nags gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

happy

every time I have visited the practice the dentist and staff have been very friendly and helpful. would highly recommend

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 24 February 2017

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 23 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

We will make sure that the team hears about your excellent feedback and we’re glad that you like our practice, we’re very proud of it.

Waleed gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

great service - very welcoming

Great customer service felt very comfortable. Dentist was very informative , Receptionist also very helpful and welcoming

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 12 January 2017

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 07 February 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. At Banbury Dental Practice we constantly aim to deliver the very highest standards of dental care to our patients.

We will ensure that your comments are passed back to the team.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your views.

great dentist

very friendly dentist! A great dentist. They were good with my kids, friendly reception staff too!

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 07 September 2016

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 11 October 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We will ensure that your comments are passed back to the team.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your views.

TomE gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great Dentist

Shamefully I hadn't been to the dentist in too long and needed quite a few fillings to cover some garish cavities. Staff were very professional and not at all judgmental, I would recommend this dentist.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 05 September 2016

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 07 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.