GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL

01444 232188 GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL, 73 Station Road , Burgess Hill, RH15 9DY

Review of Dental Practice

I visited this practice twice for root canal treatment and on both occasions I received excellent treatment. The Doctor was very clear in the process they were going to follow and the length of time it would take. I am an extremely nervous patient but the Doctor was highly professional and managed to reassure me.

The assisting dental nurse was very sympathetic throughout the process and they gave me confidence.

The whole Practice appears to be run professionally and I would not hesitate to return for further treatments.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 22 May 2017

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 22 May 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback, your feedback is very important to George Billis and Gateway Dental Team.

I am glad we were able to reassure you during both of your treatments and our team was sympathetic, supportive and professional.

Many Thanks,

George Billis and The Gateway Dental Team Burgess Hill

Alan slater gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Feedback from last 12 months

Extremely professional service in all aspects. Friendly, polite and professional. Dental care is if a very high standard and has fixed pain and long standing issues. All staff considerate and caring. Many thanks.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 23 March 2017

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 08 May 2017

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. The feedback we receive is very important to us here at Gateway Dental.
We are very please to hear our staff were caring and addressed your long standing pain issues.

Excellent service and treatment

I saw the doctor last week and I'm impressed of their skills, excellent communication and the way they explained everything to me. Highly recommended

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 20 February 2017

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 08 May 2017

I am glad our team were able to communicate clearly, explain the treatments to you and provided you with an around excellent service.
We look forward to seeing you when you are next come in.

Caring people

I am a nervous patient and my last visit to dentist was years ago. At this practice they put me at ease immediately and they treated me with respect. They changed my mind and I will be coming regular. Thank you - Sophie

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 20 February 2017

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 08 May 2017

I am glad our team were able to change your mind about dentists and put you at ease.
We will be happy to see you on a regular basis.