Swadlincote Dental Practice

01283 219221 Blueberry Worx, Blueberry Way, Woodville , Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 7GX

Clare haywood gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

tooth extraction

Went in for a tooth extraction, Which ended up a little more complicated than first thought for, but the dentist and their assistant were amazing and the aftercare was second to none, from reception to the dentist chair and even when I went home I felt completely reassured. thank you

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 09 July 2017

Anonymous gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Professional care from Dentist and nurse

Extremely impressed by the care I received from the dentist we saw at our appointment. Nice modern, clean practice. The person who greeted us on reception was lovely and gave us a warm welcome. Our dentist was so friendly yet professional and exceeded our expectations. The dental nurse went above and beyond with my toddler and made her feel at ease (they even made a puppet out of a glove and drew a face on it, then gave her a sticker which made her smile! The nurse was fab, thank you). Very happy with the professionalism and care from both of them. Not so impressed by the way I was spoken to at reception by another member of staff when trying to book an appointment for treatment. Made to feel really stupid for not being aware of "practice protocol" regarding payment upfront of future treatments and not being able to book until having done so. As the card machine wasn't working I had no other form of payment on me, then being told curtly "well you've signed the terms and conditions" then having them wafted in front of me was quite embarrassing, especially in front of other patients. I was also questioned when I said I wasn't sure when to book the treatment (misunderstanding on their part as they thought I meant I was refusing to have the treatment). I'm perfectly aware that I signed many sheets of paper, however my little girl was quite unwell at the time so I was trying to console her as well as trying to read and fill in numerous forms, so I apologise if I missed anything and didn't take everything in. I'm new to the practice and I think a bit of patience and empathy would've helped the situation. I'm sorry if I appeared stupid. I left feeling a little upset by this encounter but apart from that I would certainly recommend this practice.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 04 July 2017

Anonymous gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Visit

I was very nervous at first but the Dentist gave me plenty of reassurance of the treatment.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 19 June 2017

Rebecca Dooner gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

I am a very nervous patient and the practice are brilliant. The Dentist and the Dental nurses always put me a ease. They are brilliant.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 16 June 2017

C. Burton gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dentist

Excellent professional service.
Friendly and information clearly shared.
Super team all round.
Kids have no fear of dentist.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 09 June 2017

Mark Cashmore gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Recent visit

Been a patient for many years now with the same dentist. The dentist is excellent and very friendly. Would highly recommend them.

Gaynor Payne gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

6 month inspection

staff are always friendly and professional. I have been coming here for 6 yrs and I am always treated with respect.

Swadlincote Dental Practice replied on 17 May 2017

Thank you for reviewing our practice.

It is pleasing to hear that such a long standing patient of our practice feels that our staff are friendly and professional and that you are always treated with respect.

Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with the team.

Dawn Afzal gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Family visit

Lovely nurses, dentist and receptionists. We enjoy coming, they are brilliant with children. Thank you.

I have been a patient since 2008.

Swadlincote Dental Practice replied on 17 May 2017

Thanks for your feedback on our Dental Practice and team.

As a patient who has been with the practice since we opened back in 2008 I am happy to find that you consider our team of Dentists, Nurses and Receptionists to be lovely and that you actually enjoy visiting us. It is not often we hear that!

Thank you for your kind comments, I will share your lovely words with the team.

Allison Polat gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing Staff

Absolutely amazing staff!
Brilliant for people who are nervous, I had total trust in the dentist.
Outstanding service! Thank you.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 13 April 2017

Swadlincote Dental Practice replied on 28 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit.

I am pleased that your visit went well and that you are happy with our staff and practice. It is nice to know that a nervous patient has had such a positive experience! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the Dentist and staff.
Thank you again for the lovely comments.

Anonymous gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Treatment appointment

I have been a patient of the practice since they first opened. The new dentist is a nice person and allows me to control the decisions regarding the needle which is great as I have anxiety with needles. I marked the length of time to wait for treatment as 2 due to being anxious and the wait did not help with my anxiety.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 10 April 2017

Swadlincote Dental Practice replied on 28 April 2017

Thank you for your recent comment about our practice.

I am pleased to hear that you had a good experience with our newest Dentist and that he was able to help put you at ease and help with your anxiety.
I am sorry that you had to wait to be seen, we endeavour to run to time but sometimes treatments do not always go as planned and can over run a little. We apologise for this.

Thanks again for your feedback.