Amber Valley Dental Practice

01773 540648 28a Pentrich Road, Swanwick , Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 1BQ

Barbara Momsen gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional Dentsit

I have been coming to AMBER VALLEY DENTAL PRACTICE for approx. the past 6 years and it is by far the best dental practice have ever come to. My dentist is an exceptional dentist and I now travel a considerable distance to have her treat me. All the staff are friendly and attentive. I highly applaud this surgery.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

Vanessa Moore gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Put at ease

I'm always put at ease by the dentist and staff. I would advise/recommend the practice for nervous patients like myself. I cannot praise them enough!!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

Janet Richardson gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The staff are very polite

The staff are very polite and confident. I am made to feel welcome when I visit. I feel everything is safe and going to be ok. The appointments are pain free and excellent.

Josephine Clements gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dental Surgery

Excellent dental surgery!! I would recommend anyone to this practice. I have never had a problem with my dentist and I find them very thorough.

Peter Goodier gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Friendly

Very friendly receptionists and my dentist act like they remember me despite my visits being less than twice a year.

Kenneth Conboy gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My Review

I drive 17 miles to come to this Dentist and I will not be looking near home because I find this practice highly professional and friendly.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 21 June 2017

Pete Bates gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

No complaints

No complaints, always really helpful. Very pleasent dentist, nurse and reception staff.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 21 June 2017

Anonymous gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Receptionist at the Dental surgery

Been to the Surgery over the last two months a number of times relating to the treatment that I have been having.
I will state that my grudge is not with the dentist - the treatment I have received is great and very informative.

My complaint would be with the receptionist - very rude and uninterested with comments and feedback given.
On the last visit I made I was informed that the dentist was running 20 minutes behind and that it was not a problem because they would catch up! What I was advised of 20 minutes was not a problem - I did have time to wait but was told basically that if I didn't want to wait then I could make another appointment - what!! how inconsiderate of this person. No one wants to wait - especially when you are given an appointment time to begin with - what I must say is that your appointment system is not working - and you need to get this under control........ Maybe send the receptionist for some customer service training and make your customers feel valued...
I hope that as a practice that you follow this up and monitor complaints.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 21 February 2017

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 24 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I apologise you felt our receptionist didn't offer you adequate customer service and will speak to the team as a whole regarding your visit. As you have posted anonymously, it is impossible to know who would have been on our reception this day therefore if you would like to contact the surgery directly we can look in to your issues in more depth and speak with the receptionist in question on the day of your visit directly.

Anonymous gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

A lovely practice every time me and my family go in we immediately feel relaxed. All of the staff are friendly and helpful, the dentist we see puts us at ease straight away. Everything is always explained to us and and he is fantastic with my small children. Never seem to have a problem getting an appointment. Would definitely recommend this practice to family and friends.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 06 December 2016

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 19 December 2016

Thank you for your feedback. At Amber Valley we strive to achieve the highest standards for our patients. We are really pleased you and your family have had good experiences when visiting us and aim to ensure this level of service continues on your future visits.

Anonymous gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very caring dental practice

After a very bad childhood dental experience I was terrified of dentists and so didn't visit them as often as I should - a couple of weeks ago one of my teeth broke away and was very uncomfortable and painful. As I wasn't registered anywhere I went to this practice and it has now been sorted out -all the staff were very caring and understanding and explained everything to me I have now made a check up appt in 6 months time and am no longer afraid.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 29 September 2016

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 04 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your visit to Amber Valley Dental Practice. We always aim to exceed patients expectations when visiting our practice so it is always rewarding to hear that our hard work has resulted in a positive dental experience for our patients. As always we will strive to ensure on your next visit you experience the same high standard of care and understanding. I will make sure this comment is passed along to all members of our team.