Ashwell Dental Surgery

01462 742353 44 High Street , Ashwell, SG7 5NR

Anonymous gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dentist and Hygienist

Both the dentist and hygienist give excellent professional advise and treatment which I have always been very happy with and I would hate to have to visit any other dental practice.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 29 October 2016

peggy gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

fantastic

ive had tooth out before in another dentist. ive always suffered after for up to a week after. so I was waiting for the pain to kick in after having a large back tooth out at ashwell dentist. but it didn't come. 1st time ever. the stiches have nearly come out. the hole is nearly together. I had worried so much. but there was no reason to. the staff was lovely. iam happy I had it done. thank you all very much. theres parking a long the rd out side.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 26 June 2016

RC gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great find tucked away in the lovely village of Ashwell

I searched for a dentist as a needed some treatment and hadn't registered since moving 2 years ago. This was the closest NHS accepting dentist (10 mins drive away). I was able to register over the phone and get an appointment for 2 weeks time. At first appointment I was made to feel welcome and the examination was thorough with the options clearly explained. I managed to get the next appointment for the following week which suited me, I was again welcomed, appointment was on time and done to a good standard. Very happy to have registered here!

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 11 March 2016

Kylie Carroll gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Hygienist

Today I had an appointment with the hygienist and was more than satisfied with my treatment and advice. I've been having trouble with my gums and teeth and it was causing me a lot of anxiety but after seeing the hygienist and having a deep scale and polish I came out feeling very reassured and able to go home with a smile on my face. I would definitely recommend this dentist to friends and family and will continue to use its services.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 23 February 2016

Sian gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

A couple of weeks ago I had my first appointment in 10 or so years. I am nothing short of terrified when it comes to dentists and in 2 visits, although still anxious, I am slowly starting to feel better about going.
The dentist I have seen and their assistant are fantastic. There's no rushing or making me feel bad about my anxiousness.
Their patience and understanding is amazing and, once I have full control over my nerves, they will be the ones I take my children to see!

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 20 October 2015

Ant2015 gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Dental surgery

To all the nervous patients that are sensitive of having any form of dental treatment at The Ashwell Dental Clinic Hertfordshire?

As a nervous patient for tooth surgery, I was recommended to a dental surgeon that was extremely sympathetic to my needs and the treatment required.

I would like to say that this surgeon was exceptionally kind in the delivery of their professionalism.

With care, sensitivity, calm, patients,and outstanding delivery and presentation.
Together with the team Nurse, delivered my treatment with ease and understanding.

A dental clinic I will always consider as caring.

I thank the Ashwell dental clinic for their contribution to my treatment and will visit them again.

Many thanks
Ant2015

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 28 August 2015

Tom ODonnell gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Terrible experience - even needle in my tongue!

I attended this practice as I am a very nervous patient and had read good reviews. However after a very good conversation, oral examination and visit to hygienist my treatment for three fillings and a 'cap' began. I chose a harder than normal filling and after my usual uncomfortable sensitivity I left feeling pretty positive about the experience. That night once my anesthetic wore off I descended into the worse pain imaginable. I tried to wait it out until the morning but ended up calling the surgery, other practices and the NHS. Three days of indescribable pain later I was eventually seen, as my dentist had been on holiday, it was the weekend and only my repeated calls got me in to see a different dentist at the same practice Immediately another xray was performed which revealed infection under the work performed previously. I was given antibiotics and sent on my way. That night I again was distraught with pain to the point I considered pulling my own tooth out. In the morning I was placed on three lots of pain killers by my GP and told to return to the dentist. The following week I had further treatment to remove the initial fillings, remove the infection, had a needle stuck in my tongue (not nice let me tell you) before finally the pain subsided. Two weeks later and two of the fillings fell out. I am now so nervous I cant imagine ever going back to a dentist unless sedated.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 26 July 2016

Anonymous reviewed Ashwell Dental Surgery

Feedback of customer service

Hi all at the Ashwell Dentist. Please forward to the señor management team or director.

Further to having an appointment today with the Hygienist, I would like to offer my feedback on the appointment.

Firstly, a well and approachable greeting. Followed by a bit of banta.
The consultation was professional and though rough .

This with a good understanding of explanation and treatment program for the current situation and future.

The Hygienist's presentation skills were high, sympathetic ,understanding and welcoming.

The knowledge of the Hygienist, distributed to me the customer, has enabled me to feel confident and at ease while in the treatment room.

The treatment it's self, was very gentle and pro active relating to my current situation and a ground explanation of treatment as it was delivered and engaged.

Much of the visit was delivered with care with an informal delivery that aided the nerves .

As a new customer this method of customer service is vital.

I would like for the management to brief the Hygienist and the rest of your team present, that this level of service and treatment from a member of your team be awarded somehow at your discretion .

They are a credit to you at the dental surgery.

The Hygienist delivered an exceptional service of the highest level, additionally of the high level of workmanship delivered to a new customer.

I thank you for your outstanding contribution and service.

See you again

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 01 October 2014

Alan Barclay gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Ashwell Dental Surgey - Highly Rated

Excellent treatment over about 9 months and very helpful and responsive due to some time constraints due to my travel requirements.

I would recommend this practice to anyone.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 28 August 2014

PG gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

I highly recommend the dentist

I would like to thank the dentist & their assistant for the exceptional treatment I have received on 30th June, while having a wisdom tooth extracted.

The dentist has been extremely informative, appeasing and cheerful. I guess I've just been lucky but I've only had to take painkillers for about 24 hours and have not suffered any complication, most probably thanks to their extreme mastery and technique.

I would be grateful if you could pass on my thanks to the dentist and their assistant... I came in quite anxious (as you would expect) and they did all the right things to relax me and treat me perfectly!

I will no doubt recommend them to anyone needing specialist dental treatment.

whoever i spoke to over the phone has also been extremely professional and helpful and i am grateful for this too...

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 09 July 2014