Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd

Telephone: 01992 462043
Address: 44 High Street, Hoddesdon, EN11 8DA
Website: http://www.hoddesdondental.com

Pleasant

I have always had extremely good treatment at Hoddesdon Dental Surgery, they are very competent nice people, everything is explained and they answer any questions without making you feel foolish. I do feel that this Surgery is the best I have ever been too.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 07 October 2014

Anonymous gave Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd a rating of 2 stars

Disappointed

I came here because of the reviews and it was local. I was left with a hole in my tooth and asked to wait a week for a filling. I found the receptionist patronising when I questioned them about how I was left in pain when phoning an hour after I had left. Admittedly the offered to see me to put a temporary cover on the following day, however i found another dentist that could do my treatment quicker. I just couldn't put my trust in them after feeling rushed through the examination (where they were running behind) and a general feeling of not knowing the exact planned course of treatment which varied hugely in price! However they were accommodating with me bringing my daughter and giving me copies of my X-rays. A lot of work needs to be done on the front desk as when you enter a dentist the receptionist makes the impression of the establishment and in this case it needs attention.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 03 September 2014

Siobhan delahaye gave Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Great visit

Very informative, no waiting times and very friendly staff. Very happy

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 09 July 2014

Best dentist I have known

This is by far the best dental practice i have ever used. Very good service, always friendly and they always explain the options and what they're doing really clearly. Thank you!

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 09 July 2014

Lottylotto gave Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Good and Fair

I recently had to return to dentist as a filling had fallen out. It involved building up the tooth so was a tricky one. I was so pleased that they re filled at no cost as the filling was less than a year old. That's what I call good fair service. Definitely would recommend

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 15 July 2014

Steve Green gave Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Very Happy to Recommend the Practice

Very professional practice. Always treated with the upmost curtesy. several treatments received including fillings a extractions extremely satisfied with all treatments and service received very happy to recommend the practice.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 05 June 2014

Anonymous gave Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Good service been coming here years

Been coming here for some 38 years .always we'll looked after, always happy to sort emergency . Staff always helpful . Amazing service

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 21 May 2014

Jane McD gave Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Hoddesdon dental surgery

Excellent dentists and very good service in a lovely environment

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 21 May 2014

Mick Driscoll gave Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd a rating of 4 stars

Hoddesdon Dental Surgery

having lived in Hoddesdon for the past 4 years, it's always a struggle to find a dental surgery who will deal with your needs in a totally professional manor.
Hoddesdon Dental surgery have been totally professional in their advice and care. I feel I am in very good hands with my dentist.

Thanks

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 15 April 2014

Leigh gave Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist

Very happy with Hoddesdon dental surgery, staff are lovely and very pleased with my treatment!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 17 April 2014