Hilltop Dental Surgery

Telephone: 01707 264144
Address: Hilltop Dental Surgery, 24 High View, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 8HZ
Website: Website address not added

chris gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Extraction and filling

Have just had an extraction and 2 fillings here. I have never been a huge fan of dentists having had a not to pleasant experience at another practice several years ago.
The staff on reception were very friendly and helpful and the dentist and dental nurse were first class.
The dentist was very friendly and didn't rush the procedure. They went at a speed I was happy with and constantly sought my assurance that I was ok.
I will definitely return and use this dentist again.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 25 June 2014

didge gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

a great dentist for us dentalphobes

I think the new staff have restored my confidence and given me the courage to continue treatment. I am always treated with respect and consideration and thanks to the hygienist i am able to smile a toothy grin.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 22 April 2014

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

I was very satisfied with my dental treatment

The dentist worked on my teeth very patiently and precisely and explained every process for me very well. The way they treated me made me very comfortable and relaxed so i could easily go through the treatment.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 14 February 2014

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Terrified .....but they put me at ease

I'm terrified of the dentist but have to say I was really impressed how I was made to feel at ease, treatment was explained, I didn't feel rushed and now wonder what I was worried about!
The dental nurse also made me feel at ease realising how frightened I was.
Both were really friendly and understood how I felt.

Will certainly be using this dentist again. Thank you !

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 05 February 2014

Anonymous reviewed Hilltop Dental Surgery

Wrong treatment and no complaints procedure

Both myself and my mother have now left the surgery as we have had bad dental treatment. Removed 1 of my mums back teeth when the infection wasn't there it was in the root! Now moved to another survey.

I had a white filling which is completely grey around the whole tooth. 3 dentists have said the colour was mixed wrong and I will now need a crown.

Complained to the practise manager who was very unhelpful and now taking it up with the owner.

Do not go here.

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 29 November 2013

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

seems like if your a new customer you get treated better

new staff are not freindly dentist not much better .we have been registerd with hilltop for more than 10 years and they treat new customers better than old ill be looking elsewhere for future treatment.

Visited in October 2013. Posted on 17 October 2013

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

bring back the old staff

They called me for an appointment only to be told when i went that they couldn't see me because i didn't have proof of benefit.its hard enough for me to get to the dentist in the first place due to illness.So now i have got to wait for a letter of proof, then make another appointment.. Would not be so bad but there was one person waiting, but i was told that i would`nt be seen you will have to make another appointment..Please bring back the old staff because they new me and my illness problems,and most of the time they still let me in.rating this surgery now -0 out of 10.

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 29 August 2013

Bad service and treatment

The level of customer service you receive is terrible. I complained to the manager about treatment I had received on one of my teeth. After 2 additional dentist confirmed the treatment was not of a good standard I went back to this dentist for a consolation to be told again it was bad.

No offer or repairing the work they had done or apolgie. Just the prices to get the work done and told me to have a think.

Have since left this practise

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 09 August 2013

Helen gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Impressed.

I have recently joined this practice and have been very impressed. The service from beginning to end has been faultless. The Reception staff are friendly, helpful and efficient, the Dentist is very professional and informative and the nurses make you feel relaxed.
I was worried about having to change my dentist when I moved, but everyone at the Hilltop Dentist made my visit enjoyable.
Thank you.

Visited in July 2013. Posted on 01 August 2013

very happy

i had a very nice time at this dentist everyone was very friendly and helpful I seen straight away i would recomend this dental practice to my friends and family :) :)

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 03 April 2013