Hilltop Dental Surgery

Telephone: 01707 264144
Address: Hilltop Dental Surgery, 24 High View, Hatfield, AL10 8HZ
Website: Website address not added

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

I was very satisfied with my dental treatment

The dentist worked on my teeth very patiently and precisely and explained every process for me very well. The way they treated me made me very comfortable and relaxed so i could easily go through the treatment.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 14 February 2014

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Terrified .....but they put me at ease

I'm terrified of the dentist but have to say I was really impressed how I was made to feel at ease, treatment was explained, I didn't feel rushed and now wonder what I was worried about!
The dental nurse also made me feel at ease realising how frightened I was.
Both were really friendly and understood how I felt.

Will certainly be using this dentist again. Thank you !

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 05 February 2014

Anonymous reviewed Hilltop Dental Surgery

Wrong treatment and no complaints procedure

Both myself and my mother have now left the surgery as we have had bad dental treatment. Removed 1 of my mums back teeth when the infection wasn't there it was in the root! Now moved to another survey.

I had a white filling which is completely grey around the whole tooth. 3 dentists have said the colour was mixed wrong and I will now need a crown.

Complained to the practise manager who was very unhelpful and now taking it up with the owner.

Do not go here.

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 29 November 2013

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

seems like if your a new customer you get treated better

new staff are not freindly dentist not much better .we have been registerd with hilltop for more than 10 years and they treat new customers better than old ill be looking elsewhere for future treatment.

Visited in October 2013. Posted on 17 October 2013

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

bring back the old staff

They called me for an appointment only to be told when i went that they couldn't see me because i didn't have proof of benefit.its hard enough for me to get to the dentist in the first place due to illness.So now i have got to wait for a letter of proof, then make another appointment.. Would not be so bad but there was one person waiting, but i was told that i would`nt be seen you will have to make another appointment..Please bring back the old staff because they new me and my illness problems,and most of the time they still let me in.rating this surgery now -0 out of 10.

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 29 August 2013

Bad service and treatment

The level of customer service you receive is terrible. I complained to the manager about treatment I had received on one of my teeth. After 2 additional dentist confirmed the treatment was not of a good standard I went back to this dentist for a consolation to be told again it was bad.

No offer or repairing the work they had done or apolgie. Just the prices to get the work done and told me to have a think.

Have since left this practise

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 09 August 2013

Helen gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Impressed.

I have recently joined this practice and have been very impressed. The service from beginning to end has been faultless. The Reception staff are friendly, helpful and efficient, the Dentist is very professional and informative and the nurses make you feel relaxed.
I was worried about having to change my dentist when I moved, but everyone at the Hilltop Dentist made my visit enjoyable.
Thank you.

Visited in July 2013. Posted on 01 August 2013

very happy

i had a very nice time at this dentist everyone was very friendly and helpful I seen straight away i would recomend this dental practice to my friends and family :) :)

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 03 April 2013

Couldn't ask for more

As a new patient I couldn't have asked for anything more! The reception team offered me an appointment didn't have to wait weeks or even months as I thought I would with an NHS dentist!

For my first appointment I was running a little late, I called reception team expecting to have to rearange the appointment but they kindly advised me this wouldn't be a problem. When I got there I was seen promptly even though I was late!

When seeing the dentist they went through everything with me treatments, costs etc ... Spent the time to explain things even though I was late!

Overall really happy after my visit will e returning to have my treatment and will definitely recommend to my friends looking for a dentist.

Nice friendly service ... Well done and thankyou guys!

Visited in March 2013. Posted on 23 March 2013

Rude reception

I have been a patient at this practice for many years now and over the last few years there has been a change of staff. It has always been a friendly welcoming place, however on the last few visits i have attended, i have been disgusted with the way that i have been spoken to by the reception staff. During my waiting time i observed other patients coming and going and not only are the reception staff rude to me, their attitude is appalling to everybody that walks through the door. On occasions, i have noticed them ignoring patients which is even more rude. My last experience i had here i was waiting for 55 minutes just to be told that i had not been booked in, even though i know i went to the desk and told them i was here 10 minutes before my actual appointment time. The receptionist at the dest even acknowledged this and asked me to take a seat. After the nurse came to ask if i was okay because i had been sitting there for so long the problem was shortly sorted out, i got no apology from the reception staff. The nurse apologised but this was not their fault at all. I also inquired about your late evening appointment slots, which states clearly on your NHS website that you are open till 19.30 to just be told "No" in a very abrupt manner. I still attend here as my dentist is extremely lovely however i would not recommend this practice as the reception staff are letting the whole place down.

Visited in February 2013. Posted on 19 March 2013