Hilltop Dental Surgery

Telephone: 01707 264144
Address: Hilltop Dental Surgery, 24 High View, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 8HZ
Website: http://www.experdental.com

My Regular Dentist

I have used this Dental Surgery for a number of years, although the surgery is under new ownership , I have found that all staff are friendly , and I am given the best dental Care possible .

I have used other dentists in the past that were not good at all .

Thia surgery is the best I have found .

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 22 April 2015

very satisfied

Considering i am petrified of the dentist due to some bad work and rubbish patient interaction previously, i didnt even want to walk through the door. But im glad i did as the dentist was very understanding and put me at ease straight away. They fully explained the treatment plan and kept checking i was ok throughout. Now im not scared to go for my 6 month check anymore

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 13 May 2015

Filling

The dentist I had was rude and abrupt. I constantly felt like I was being rushed in and out and no actual care was used. The dentist knew I was petrified and didn't help by calming me down or anything it was just sit down get on with it situation, what do you want? The filling was very deep but I was expecting an extraction. Since the filling I've never known pain like it and I'm in agony, I've had it this bad before!! I visited the dentist to get my problem fixed yet I'm leaving with a worse tooth ache then when it had started.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 01 March 2015

mr iks

I have put NHS denture in. Its hard to say but denture is wrong. somebody is make a very bad work. I will not recommend to get there NHS dentures. All other is very nise.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 16 December 2014

Setu Desai gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service

It is one of the nicest place to visit although nobody wants to visit dentists. The reception staff are very good and the dentist is fantastic. Highly recommended

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 16 September 2014

chris gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Extraction and filling

Have just had an extraction and 2 fillings here. I have never been a huge fan of dentists having had a not to pleasant experience at another practice several years ago.
The staff on reception were very friendly and helpful and the dentist and dental nurse were first class.
The dentist was very friendly and didn't rush the procedure. They went at a speed I was happy with and constantly sought my assurance that I was ok.
I will definitely return and use this dentist again.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 25 June 2014

didge gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

a great dentist for us dentalphobes

I think the new staff have restored my confidence and given me the courage to continue treatment. I am always treated with respect and consideration and thanks to the hygienist i am able to smile a toothy grin.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 22 April 2014

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

I was very satisfied with my dental treatment

The dentist worked on my teeth very patiently and precisely and explained every process for me very well. The way they treated me made me very comfortable and relaxed so i could easily go through the treatment.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 14 February 2014

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Terrified .....but they put me at ease

I'm terrified of the dentist but have to say I was really impressed how I was made to feel at ease, treatment was explained, I didn't feel rushed and now wonder what I was worried about!
The dental nurse also made me feel at ease realising how frightened I was.
Both were really friendly and understood how I felt.

Will certainly be using this dentist again. Thank you !

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 05 February 2014

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

seems like if your a new customer you get treated better

new staff are not freindly dentist not much better .we have been registerd with hilltop for more than 10 years and they treat new customers better than old ill be looking elsewhere for future treatment.

Visited in October 2013. Posted on 17 October 2013