Hilltop Dental Surgery

01707 264144 Hilltop Dental Surgery, 24 High View , Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 8HZ

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

what a joke the dentist is.

the dentist is just interested in getting as much money as they can from you. which I know is right by the other dentists in the practice. they are too quick and wants you out of the chair as quickly as possible. the toilets smell you have to go through the staff room to get to the toilet. which is not hygienic for the staff. will not be getting my money again.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 18 January 2017

Barbara gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The best

What a great practice, i went with my daughter and the dentist and staff where so good that my daughter who was scared when i mentioned the name 'dentist' was a happy child after her visit. I am very grateful to the whole team.Carry on your good work i sure will be recommending the practice to friends and family.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 03 October 2016

Very happy

I have been visiting this practise for years, when the new management took over I was a little worried...I had know need to be at all, staff are very friendly and my Dentist is really good with me & my phobia, the treatments I have had done have always been done with care! I've never had to wait long for my appointments either! I would highly recommend this dentist to anyone, keep up the good work guys, 1 happy patient!

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 22 September 2016

My recent visit

I recently visited Hiltop Dental for my bi-annual checkup and hygienist visit, very impressed! They took very good care of me and made me feel at ease. The staff are welcoming and were more than happy to help woth queationa that I had. I have therefore booked my parents in for thier dental visit.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 12 March 2016

My experience

I was quite surprised, being an emergency patitient, that I was seen wishing 30 minutes of arriving at the surgery as a walk in. I was seen by one of the dentists and one treatment treatment later, the pain was gone. Highly recommend this place, very helpful surgery.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 31 March 2016

Sue B gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Friendly service

I had an infection in a back tooth, rang the surgery got an appointment within 1/2 an hour, got to see dentist who was very good, got antibiotics then had the tooth out a week later.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 21 April 2016

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 2 stars

no toilet available for patients

I have visited this dentist several times and the toilet is always out of order.
when I asked receptionist who said I could use pub toilet! I think this terrible I have bladder
problem and needed to use toilet urgently!

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 07 September 2015

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

3 dentists in 6 mths. infections after every treatment

What a joke this dentist practice is. I have had 3 dentists in 6 mths. One only stayed 4 weeks. Each time they have told me I need different fillings and after each filling I have ended up with an infection.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 08 October 2015

My Regular Dentist

I have used this Dental Surgery for a number of years, although the surgery is under new ownership , I have found that all staff are friendly , and I am given the best dental Care possible .

I have used other dentists in the past that were not good at all .

Thia surgery is the best I have found .

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 22 April 2015

very satisfied

Considering i am petrified of the dentist due to some bad work and rubbish patient interaction previously, i didnt even want to walk through the door. But im glad i did as the dentist was very understanding and put me at ease straight away. They fully explained the treatment plan and kept checking i was ok throughout. Now im not scared to go for my 6 month check anymore

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 13 May 2015