Hilltop Dental Surgery

01707 264144 Hilltop Dental Surgery, 24 High View , Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 8HZ

My recent visit

I recently visited Hiltop Dental for my bi-annual checkup and hygienist visit, very impressed! They took very good care of me and made me feel at ease. The staff are welcoming and were more than happy to help woth queationa that I had. I have therefore booked my parents in for thier dental visit.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 12 March 2016

My experience

I was quite surprised, being an emergency patitient, that I was seen wishing 30 minutes of arriving at the surgery as a walk in. I was seen by one of the dentists and one treatment treatment later, the pain was gone. Highly recommend this place, very helpful surgery.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 31 March 2016

Sue B gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Friendly service

I had an infection in a back tooth, rang the surgery got an appointment within 1/2 an hour, got to see dentist who was very good, got antibiotics then had the tooth out a week later.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 21 April 2016

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 2 stars

no toilet available for patients

I have visited this dentist several times and the toilet is always out of order.
when I asked receptionist who said I could use pub toilet! I think this terrible I have bladder
problem and needed to use toilet urgently!

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 07 September 2015

3 dentists in 6 mths. infections after every treatment

What a joke this dentist practice is. I have had 3 dentists in 6 mths. One only stayed 4 weeks. Each time they have told me I need different fillings and after each filling I have ended up with an infection.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 08 October 2015

My Regular Dentist

I have used this Dental Surgery for a number of years, although the surgery is under new ownership , I have found that all staff are friendly , and I am given the best dental Care possible .

I have used other dentists in the past that were not good at all .

Thia surgery is the best I have found .

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 22 April 2015

very satisfied

Considering i am petrified of the dentist due to some bad work and rubbish patient interaction previously, i didnt even want to walk through the door. But im glad i did as the dentist was very understanding and put me at ease straight away. They fully explained the treatment plan and kept checking i was ok throughout. Now im not scared to go for my 6 month check anymore

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 13 May 2015

Filling

The dentist I had was rude and abrupt. I constantly felt like I was being rushed in and out and no actual care was used. The dentist knew I was petrified and didn't help by calming me down or anything it was just sit down get on with it situation, what do you want? The filling was very deep but I was expecting an extraction. Since the filling I've never known pain like it and I'm in agony, I've had it this bad before!! I visited the dentist to get my problem fixed yet I'm leaving with a worse tooth ache then when it had started.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 01 March 2015

mr iks

I have put NHS denture in. Its hard to say but denture is wrong. somebody is make a very bad work. I will not recommend to get there NHS dentures. All other is very nise.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 16 December 2014

Setu Desai gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service

It is one of the nicest place to visit although nobody wants to visit dentists. The reception staff are very good and the dentist is fantastic. Highly recommended

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 16 September 2014