Antwerp House Dental Practice

01223 247690 36 Brookfields, Cambridge , Cambs, CB1 3NW

Eileen gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank you so much for all your help treating my son Alec
You were so calm, kind, patient
You explained everything in a way he could understand and alwats gave him the option to put up his hands to indicate if he needed a break during treatment. During the break you were kind and gave comforting and motivating words to make him feel safe and confident about his treatment
Alec thinks you are "the bestest dentist ever!"
This is because you overturned an initial assessment by another dentist at the practice who was opting to remove his teeth, you saved them
You also gave great advice re treatment in between visits and things that may help strengthen his teeth in the future

So thank you
Eileen (Alec's mum)

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 03 August 2017

Great dental service

The team at Antwerp provide a great service. They really care about their patients and take time with treating them and explaining what is going on. I hope to continue going there for a very long time!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 17 August 2017

The Gentleman gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great service

Receptionist very efficient ,helpful and polite.
Technician and Surgeon professional and explained procedure throughout.
Followup information very helpful.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 17 August 2017

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Pleasurable passage at dentist's.

Having checked in for an exam I waited a mere three or four minutes before being called by the nurse. The exam was quick but thorough and having been advised that I needed a small filling, I had this inserted and was swiftly back in Reception and then gone.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 18 August 2017

Good practice

Improved greatly over the years. The dentist is fantastic.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 18 August 2017

David Parker gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

David Parker. Very happy with my treatment.

Came to see the dentist about my top dentures. The advice they gave me was excellent! I needed two teeth to be taken out, as they were in a very poor condition and one was giving me problems. Normally I am very nervous, but felt very relaxed this time, everything went according to plan. After three visits, I now have new top dentures that are settling in nicely and feel so much more confident in myself. Right from booking my appointments, to finishing the treatment, everybody was so kind and professional! The after treatment advice the dentist gave me was excellent! Many thanks to everyone. I will certainly recommend Antwerp House Dental Practice to anyone. Best wishes to all, from a very happy guy. David Parker.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 20 August 2017

Caroline Sier gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Antwerp House Dental Practice, Cambridge

No issues to report, just satisfied with the service that I receive at the practice.

My ratings above relate to a recent appointment with the dentist for a check up, who then also resolved a filling that had chipped earlier that am during the appointment, rather than arranging for me to return for a further appointment to carry out the work.

I also regularly see the Dental Hygenist, who has provided me with an excellent service.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 21 August 2017

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Appointment times

There are very few school friendly appointment slots available. When I ask for an appointment after 4:15pm for my son, many of the receptionists make feel that I am being difficult. They then proceed to offer me appointments before 4:15 pm as if they had not heard me.

The lack of appointments after school times has often delayed treatment. What was said to could have been an 18 month treatment has currently taken over two years and it looks like won't have been completed until two and a half years.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 03 August 2017

Implant fitted.

The dentist has always been very informative and has communicate the treatment required to me before and after treatment.
The staff are always friendly and helpful and seem to enjoy working with the dentist wish is always a good sign.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 05 August 2017

Orthodontic treatment for children

Some of my daughter's new adult teeth emerged in the wrong position so we consulted Antwerp House who recommended orthodontic treatment. The whole team have been excellent, keeping us both informed at every stage. They have been very kind and gentle with my daughter during treatment. They have done their best to squeeze us in for an urgent appointment when we've had a breakage too (not easy as they are a popular and therefore busy practice). Daisy is really happy with the end result, and it has taken less than a year. Overall a really positive experience!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 03 August 2017