Antwerp House Dental Practice

01223 247690 36 Brookfields, Cambridge , Cambs, CB1 3NW

Keith gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly team and treatment decisions

I was greeted in a friendly and professional manner when the dental nurse collected me from the waiting room and also when I met my dentist in the treatment room.

After taking an X-ray, I was advised of the options available for a rather tricky tooth situation and reached a decision that best satisfied my situation.

To conclude my visit, the follow up treatment date was arranged by the reception team. A very satisfactory outcome for me.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 02 June 2017

William Collier gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional Staff

The staff were very professional during my treatment. Decision making process was very informative and I felt relaxed and very well taken care of.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 09 June 2017

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Understanding

I was delayed leaving work so called ahead to say I would be a bit late for my appointment. No problem, no fuss. Just slotted in seamlessly when I arrived.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 02 June 2017

Sam Peters gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Annual Dental Checkup

I was well received and made comfortable. Being given the chance to say how things have been since my last visit was useful. I had a thorough check and explanation of the possible root cause of the occasional sensitivity and what to do to improve my dental health as well as what to do if sensitivity re-occurs, was most useful. The general compliment regarding maintenance of my dental/oral hygiene was encouragement. This will further spur me on to keep up the good habit, for my benefit. Altogether, a pleasant, non-scary experience!

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 May 2017

Gemgem gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Praise

On going treatment recieved by my teenage soon has been amazing my son used to go to Brookfields for gas now he is confident in attend dentist

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Review

Excellent quality of service. Always text you to remind you of your appointment which is invaluable. Always polite and helpful and explain the process of the dental work. Good value. I would recommend

Gemma gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist in Cambridge

I am usually petrified of visiting the dentist due to previous experiences with different dentist practitioners. However, since moving to Antwerp I have needed many treatments due to the fact I hadn't been to the dentist in over 2 years. I have had treatment with dentists who both are the best dentists ever. If it wasnt for my current dentist's friendly, professional, thorough approach I would have continued not going to the dentist and for that I'm grateful!
Best dentist in Cambridge and believe me I have been to many!

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 25 May 2017

Van gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The dentist

The dentist that treat my sons was very gentle, and is also very encouraging. This is the kind of dentist that needed to treat the patient because you will not be worried and will not be nervous. I hope he will be the one who will always look after my sons.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 27 May 2017

Katherine Martin gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Check up and a filling

I had to cancel an appointment for one daughter- the receptionist was efficient and polite and very understanding. I also had to get advice for my son who is away at Uni, again very good and helpful advice was given.
Another daughter had a filling- a short wait in the waiting room and was then seen. The dentist was kind and gentle and reassured my daughter. It went very well.
My check up was efficient and again the dentist was polite and helpful and seemed knowledgeable and was very professional.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 02 June 2017

Rohit Girhotra gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great, friendly and professional practice.

I'm a regular visitor at the AHG practice and I cannot recommend it more. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The practice itself is very neat and tidy. There is a private parking space for patients which is a great plus especially in a congested town like Cambridge.

The practice is multi-specialty, therefore, it caters for all my treatment needs, of which I'm really happy about. All the treatment is done with utmost care and attention and everything is clearly explained beforehand.

I've had several treatments done at AHG such as RCT, crowns, scaling, cleaning and I can't complain about the level of care that was delivered. They also have a wonderful post-op team who explains you thoroughly about the aftercare required post treatment.

The practice is very efficient in terms of communicating about the upcoming appointments or cancellations and is very accommodating if you need an emergency appointment with a dentist at a short notice. They also provide early morning and late evenings appointments which is very helpful for working people like myself. Some dentists also work at the weekends and they usually always have the on-call facility over the weekend in case you have an emergency.

Overall I'm greatly satisfied with the practice. I'm glad I decided to enroll myself here when I moved to Cambridge 8 years back.