Great Shelford Dental Surgery

01223 843567 19 Woollards Lane, Cambridge , Cambs, CB22 5LZ

Excellent Service

Very sound advice about treatment, felt very calm during the process, no problems arose as a consequence of the treatment. I don't think much more can be asked of a dental surgeon.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 03 August 2017

Sally H gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Good

Thank you to all staff for looking after me today for my appointment. I am very nervous and felt happy from the reception to the surgery.

Recommend A***

angie gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

Today I have had treatment for some tooth decay. I have had a positive experience. The plan was discussed thoroughly and treatment explained well.
I have little discomfort. The staff were friendly and efficient.

Hygienist treatment was excellent

Hygienist treatment was excellent

Excellent Dentist

I was recommended this dentist a few years ago. They are communicative, polite and the surgery always looks clean & tidy. They send reminders by email which is helpful too.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 22 July 2017

Andy Bacon gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

New patient

Wasn't sure what to expect from the practice after not going to the dentist for several years, but I have to say to my surprise it was a very relaxing and extremely professional experience. The whole process from registering to the treatment itself was first class. I was greeted well at reception and by the dentist who treated me was very polite, professional and efficient, I felt at ease the whole time. I really can't praise the practise enough and must congratulate everyone involved.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 27 January 2017

Nhs patient experience @ Great Shelford dental surgery

The Practice is run very well with good communication systems in place. Patients can use on-line services and receive reminders for appointments prior to visits.Staff from reception to Surgery are all very pleasant and highly efficient.The reception area is welcoming with comfortable seating in the waiting area and modern decoration.The upstairs surgery which I am treated in has modern equipment and a comfortable reclining treatment chair. The Dental practitioner is extremely pleasant, putting me last ease and explaining everything they do together with aftercare advice.I have had regular check-ups,X-rays & fillings and am very satisfied with my treatment so far.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 14 December 2016

EH gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A gem of a practice

I joined the practice a year ago and have had excellent treatment. The staff are all very friendly and put me at ease straight away. Clean, well maintained premises and excellent staff. The treatment provided by both the dentist and hygienist was very high quality.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 22 October 2016

Emergency swiftly dealt with

Half a tooth fell out last Saturday morning 22/10/16. I phoned surgery 8.45 am 24/10/16 saw my own dentist 11.30 who put in a temporary filling and arranged to see me for a 45min appt on 27/10/16 to complete the procedure. What wonderful service.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 24 October 2016

New Patient

I have only just joined this practice after a bad experience at my previous dentist. I was seen in a surgery upstairs. The examination was very thorough, I have to return for some treatment which I will be nervous about but due to the kind and understanding nature of the dentist and nurse I feel I will regain my confidence

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 18 October 2016