Oriel Villas Dental Practice

Address: 1, Oriel Villas, Oriel Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1XN
Website: http://orielvillasdental.com

Anonymous reviewed Oriel Villas Dental Practice

Excellent & professional staff

All of the staff here are very welcoming and kind. They appear to be a strong unified team. The entire process was seamless. This is how dentistry should be practiced evrywhere.

Well done !

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 04 December 2014

j. mcalary gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

incompetent reception staff

Having registered my family at this dentist in the summer 2014 I made oue first appointment for mid october only to be told when I arrived that one didn't exist and Although my children had been registered I had not ?? Athough slightly annoyed at the time wasted the receptionist made me another appointment for Nov. Subsequently an apointment was made for me to see my childs teacher at 2.15 so I called the dentist to enquire about changing time. Unfortunately the alternatives were not suitable so I asked the receptionist to stick to my original booking please. Upon arrival We were told that the appointment had been changed to the following week at a time when my children are still at school. How can one practice reception be so completely incompetent. I have lost 2 hours pay from work and parking fees. If this situation was flipped and I had wasted the practice time I have no doubt that I would either be charged'struck off or both.
Double standards

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 20 November 2014

Oriel Villas Dental Practice replied on 28 November 2014

Our apologies that you had an unpleasant experience regarding your appointment at our dental practice. Unfortunetly when this appointment was made we were undergoing a severe staff shortage due to long term sickness. Although this does not excuse any mistakes made we offer our sincere apologies and I would also like to confirm that a refund on your parking fees was offered at the time and is still available to you. As part of our recent reception training this issue has been brought to the attention of all staff to hopefully improve services in the future. It is our aim as a practice to provide a good quality service and commitment to all of our patients.

Tom gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy with treatment

I am very happy with my treatment and dentist. Very understanding and compassionate. Always reassures me and checks to see if Im ok.
Friendly helpful staff

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 04 December 2014

Best ever dentist.

What I liked
Extremely friendly and polite staff. Always smiling.
Fantastic dentist and gentle.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 04 December 2014

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great practice great service!

After not going to the dentist for nearly 10 years I finally decided to face my fears and go and see one, I am so glad that I picked this practice the treatment was excellent and the staff were very attentive and understanding about my phobia of going to the dentist, the receptionists were extremely kind and caring and made me feel at ease from the moment I walked through the door.
Great practice! Thank you very much!

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 04 September 2014

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Rude reception staff,

Unfortunately this practice is let down by rude reception staff. The practice staff themselves - dental nurses, dentist and hygenist are very good, - professional, informative and polite, which is why I will continue using the practice. However the front desk needs a major rethink.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 14 August 2014

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

excellent staff!

I would like to disagree with the negative comments about the reception staff at this practice! The reception team are always very kind, friendly and efficient and cannot be faulted! I was very surprised to read such an unkind and untrue review. The whole practice is lovely and a pleasure to visit.

Anonymous reviewed Oriel Villas Dental Practice

Friendly Professional Reception Staff and Wonderful Dentists

I came to the surgery the end of august for a first visit and I must say my experience was the best I have had in a dental surgery. The reception staff were very helpful, friendly and professional and made me feel very welcomed which is important to me as I am nervous. on going into my appointment the dental nurse was very friendly and took me in for my appointment. The dentist was also very very friendly and made me feel at ease. I am more than happy with the service and all staff at this surgery and am very glad I joined.

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best experience at the dentist in years

From the reception staff through to the dentist, excellent! Made to feel very welcome and claim by 2 of the nicest and friendly staff on reception that I’ve ever met. The Dentist was professional and explained all the issues and treatment. Left in no doubt that I’d received a first class service.

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Poor customer service

Had to wait a long time for an important appointment for my daughter, was cancelled on the morning due to receptionist booking in with wrong dentist. Unsatisfactory outcome when called to try and rearrange.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 27 May 2014