Oriel Villas Dental Practice

01242 523531 1, Oriel Villas, Oriel Road , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1XN

Very pleased

Was able to book online with no issues and got an appointment in less than a week.
The dentist was very friendly and gave helpful advice.
Would definitely recommend.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 20 June 2016

Excellent service

After breaking a tooth I rang the dentists and a very helpful receptionist managed to make me an appointment the same day. After examination the dentist explained fully the options and costs. The dentist carried out a strong and secure repair with the option of a permanent crown at a later date. Brilliant service , well impressed.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 21 March 2016

John Hodgkins gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

great treatment

I have been attending this dentist practice since moving to Cheltenham 2 years ago. I cannot speak too highly of the dentist. The dentist is friendly, approachable and above all, extremely competent. I am 100% happy I chose this practice.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 11 December 2015

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Communication is poor

I arrived at this dentist early for my appointment, booked in told them who I was seeing. After waiting 30 minutes as arrived early, was then told by reception that they had changed my appointment with a different dentist. Then when I finally saw the dentist they were 30 minutes late, this is not good customer service. I feel they should of made that decision 24hours before my appointment and rang me to let me know. The dentist was very nice and professional my anxiety calmed down and will be returning for treatment. Cant believe have to wait 5 weeks for this.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 15 September 2015

Great Dental Experience

I had a dental appointment today and was very happy with the dentist and nurse who treated me as I am a very nervous patient. I was put at ease because they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 16 June 2015

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Avoid this dentist

Avoid this dentist. Not very good if you are nervous, dentist didnt spend very long looking at teeth, no polish or scale. Dentist didnt like it that I wanted to be refered to a sedation clinic. Have decided to look for another nhs dentist.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 16 June 2015

Oriel Villas Dental Review

Not very often a person can say honestly that they enjoyed thier visit to the dentist. I found all staff charming and helpful, my treatment options as well as any costs was explained to me very well, and i naturally felt right at ease to the extent that it was almost a pleasure. I highly recommend this practice for its polliteness, kindness , efficiency and the excellent service and treatment that they all provide.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 16 June 2015

No longer fearful

As a former dentist-phobic, I was determined not to pass my fear onto my young son, so signed us both up here as they were accepting new NHS patients. The dentist was extremely kind & gentle to both of us from the start, and has carried out one minor procedure with plenty of discussion & no pain! My husband has also switched to this practice from the private one he used to go to and had also had excellent service. Charges for his procedure were also fully explained and advice given on the most cost effective options. Either dentistry in general has changed a lot in the last few decades (I'd avoided going since teenage years) or the dentist is a particularly good dentist!

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 22 May 2015

Dean McLeod gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental practice

I hadn't been to the dentist for quite a few years, having had a bad experience when I was 15; consequently I was very nervous about the whole thing. I had to have 2 extractions, 3 fillings and opted to have temporary dentures. My dentist and their assistant made the whole thing bearable, and I was very pleased with the level of care I received from them. I opted to go to this dentist after seeing their excellent reviews and these reviews are completely justified. I would have no hesitation in recommending Oriel Dental practice to anyone.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 12 February 2015

Anonymous reviewed Oriel Villas Dental Practice

Excellent & professional staff

All of the staff here are very welcoming and kind. They appear to be a strong unified team. The entire process was seamless. This is how dentistry should be practiced evrywhere.

Well done !