Oriel Villas Dental Practice

Address: 1, Oriel Villas, Oriel Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1XN
Website: http://orielvillasdental.com

j. mcalary gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

incompetent reception staff

Having registered my family at this dentist in the summer 2014 I made oue first appointment for mid october only to be told when I arrived that one didn't exist and Although my children had been registered I had not ?? Athough slightly annoyed at the time wasted the receptionist made me another appointment for Nov. Subsequently an apointment was made for me to see my childs teacher at 2.15 so I called the dentist to enquire about changing time. Unfortunately the alternatives were not suitable so I asked the receptionist to stick to my original booking please. Upon arrival We were told that the appointment had been changed to the following week at a time when my children are still at school. How can one practice reception be so completely incompetent. I have lost 2 hours pay from work and parking fees. If this situation was flipped and I had wasted the practice time I have no doubt that I would either be charged'struck off or both.
Double standards

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 20 November 2014

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great practice great service!

After not going to the dentist for nearly 10 years I finally decided to face my fears and go and see one, I am so glad that I picked this practice the treatment was excellent and the staff were very attentive and understanding about my phobia of going to the dentist, the receptionists were extremely kind and caring and made me feel at ease from the moment I walked through the door.
Great practice! Thank you very much!

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 04 September 2014

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Rude reception staff,

Unfortunately this practice is let down by rude reception staff. The practice staff themselves - dental nurses, dentist and hygenist are very good, - professional, informative and polite, which is why I will continue using the practice. However the front desk needs a major rethink.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 14 August 2014

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

excellent staff!

I would like to disagree with the negative comments about the reception staff at this practice! The reception team are always very kind, friendly and efficient and cannot be faulted! I was very surprised to read such an unkind and untrue review. The whole practice is lovely and a pleasure to visit.

Anonymous reviewed Oriel Villas Dental Practice

Friendly Professional Reception Staff and Wonderful Dentists

I came to the surgery the end of august for a first visit and I must say my experience was the best I have had in a dental surgery. The reception staff were very helpful, friendly and professional and made me feel very welcomed which is important to me as I am nervous. on going into my appointment the dental nurse was very friendly and took me in for my appointment. The dentist was also very very friendly and made me feel at ease. I am more than happy with the service and all staff at this surgery and am very glad I joined.

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best experience at the dentist in years

From the reception staff through to the dentist, excellent! Made to feel very welcome and claim by 2 of the nicest and friendly staff on reception that I’ve ever met. The Dentist was professional and explained all the issues and treatment. Left in no doubt that I’d received a first class service.

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Poor customer service

Had to wait a long time for an important appointment for my daughter, was cancelled on the morning due to receptionist booking in with wrong dentist. Unsatisfactory outcome when called to try and rearrange.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 27 May 2014

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I lost my fear of dentists after one visit !

Fantastic and quick service. I was in agony all night and from booking my NHS treatment online to my arrival it took less than 24 hours. Extremely friendly and understanding staff. Still waiting for few more treatments but now I actually can't wait! Thank you so much!

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 10 December 2013

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely Practice very welcoming and friendly!

After attending the practice for the first time it was so nice to see friendly and professional Receptionists and dentists. I had a really nice dentist who really reassured me. Its now nice to know that going to the dentist's does'nt need to be a daunting experience.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 04 June 2014

sheila seabrook gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

exellent service

I would like to say a big thankyou to the dentist who looked after me today, knowing I was very apprehensive and nervous about visiting a dentist , I was treated with great care and attention ,the procedure of my dental care was told to me every step of the way . the staff are very friendly and caring. This dentist is very caring and is an asset to your practice I would recommend this practise to anyone .

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 07 August 2013