Oriel Villas Dental Practice

Telephone: 01242 523531
Address: 1, Oriel Villas, Oriel Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1XN
Website: http://orielvillasdental.com

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I lost my fear of dentists after one visit !

Fantastic and quick service. I was in agony all night and from booking my NHS treatment online to my arrival it took less than 24 hours. Extremely friendly and understanding staff. Still waiting for few more treatments but now I actually can't wait! Thank you so much!

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 10 December 2013

sheila seabrook gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

exellent service

I would like to say a big thankyou to the dentist who looked after me today, knowing I was very apprehensive and nervous about visiting a dentist , I was treated with great care and attention ,the procedure of my dental care was told to me every step of the way . the staff are very friendly and caring. This dentist is very caring and is an asset to your practice I would recommend this practise to anyone .

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 07 August 2013

Maria K. gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional and very friendly dentist in Cheltenham

I went for my usual appointment in May. As expected no problems have been found:) I had very pleasant check up. Dentist as well as receptionist have been all very friendly. Would recommend it to others looking for new dentist.

Visited in May 2013. Posted on 15 July 2013

The Best Dental Practice in Cheltenham

Great clean friendly practice. Receptionists are efficient and friendly. My Dentist is charming, professional and explains every step of the treatment. The best practice I have ever attended.

Visited in June 2013. Posted on 29 June 2013

Great Service

Extremely friendly and polite staff. Always smiling.
Fantastic dentist and gentle.
Will be happy to recommend and visit again.

Visited in June 2013. Posted on 28 June 2013

What I liked

The dentist is both professional and caring. My needs were taken into account and met and all in all, fantastic experience. Clinic was clean, staff were friendly and informative. Overall very satisfied and would definitely recommended this dentist.

Visited in June 2013. Posted on 27 June 2013

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

avoid this place like the plague

I regret going here so badly. I've always had healthy teeth and my dental hygiene has been outstanding. I came to this practise after reading food reviews and had high hopes. I've never been afraid of the dentist and always had good experiences each time I've been. I went in expecting to need a crown as I knew I'd chipped my tooth. Although I was prepared for a crown, I was not prepared to be told that I had to have the tooth out. I didn't feel like this was a true diagnosis and felt very confused with what I was told. I said that I didn't want to go through with it and I'd make an appointment at a later date. (I wanted to do some research on other options and other practices) I was told if I didn't have it done immediately that I'd have to go to hospital. At this point I felt very anxious and was still debating whether to go through with it. I didn't feel comfortable with it at this point and they said if I didn't have it done then, I wouldn't come back. I felt forced into it. So I reluctantly said ok (biggest regret - I am kicking myself now over and over about it) I was numbed - all fine, then when the dentist started the extraction, they were unable to pull the tooth out. I was in the chair for 20 mins. Through the process, they were trying to drill the tooth away, slipped and stabbed my throat with the plyers, calling upstairs because they couldn't manage. Finally my tooth came out in about 1000 chipped pieces & I went away with a fat lip where they pinched me with the plyers. I am so angry with the treatment I had there and wish I never step foot in the place. I feel like they wanted to give me the quick fix and couldn't be bothered to take the time to repair my tooth. Yes, I'm sure this is a little traumatic compared to many other people's good experiences here, but this could have been prevented. I felt forced into unnecessary treatment- that was less than satisfactory. I didn't feel like they could be bothered and had a lazy attitude toward treatment. I've always taken so much care and pride in my teeth and I just feel like I've been abused. I'm not saying all the dentists here are bad, but my experience here has been dreadful and I shall not be returning. Please be aware of the treatment you could have and what they offer you here as its not up to standards. I would not recommend this practise to anyone.

Visited in June 2013. Posted on 25 June 2013

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly staff and a welcoming environment

I am very pleased to have found such a friendly dental surgery, i have always been quite nervous of the dentist and the staff at this dentist made me feel very at ease.
the receptionists were very friendly and made me feel very welcome.

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 15 April 2013

I love Cheltenham gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My favourite NHS Dentist in Cheltenham - No more fear...

I have found Oriel Villas Dental Surgery to be a friendly practice. I haven't had any problems with the receptionists like the previous reviewer. My dentist was very professional and kept me informed about the procedures. I will have my teeth whitened next month at a discounted price which was nice of them to offer.
I have already recommended them to my friends and family. Check them out if you're looking to change a dentist or new a new one.

Visited in March 2013. Posted on 26 March 2013

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Nice dentist and nurse. Shame about the other staff.

After not seeing a dentist for a long time and needing to get a lot of work done I decided to come to oriel villas as they could offer me an appointment quickly. I registered and made the booking online which was easy. Being a nurse and working in a dentsl practice I was pretty unimpressed with the staff on reception who on the phone where not very helpful and upon arrival for my appointment where not very welcoming and carried on their conversation about the practice and what it was like to work there with another few nurses and where talking about there social lives. I feel for a very neevouse patient this isn't acceptable. The dentist I saw was very friendly and gentle and explained everything to me and the nurse although they didn't speak much was nice enough . Over all I think the reception staff let this dental surgery down, but will be returning back for the treatment to get my teeth sorted.

Visited in February 2013. Posted on 20 February 2013