Exeter Orthodontic Practice

01392 251106 1 Richmond Road , Exeter, Devon, EX4 4JA

Alex gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great experience, very professional

I lost a tooth due to being assaulted as an innocent victim of violent crime. The Exeter orthodontic were excellent in treating me, very easy to deal with, very friendly and did a wonderful job.

Thanks very much :)

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 25 June 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 29 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are really please that after a tremendous trauma we were able to help. We understand that some of the work we do is difficult and can take time to complete. But what we do know is that the results can be very uplifting.

Smiles all round

Having gone through the braces process, and have had them off for a year, I can honestly say the orthodontist and their lovely, eloquent team of staff, has made this whole experience so much better. As soon as you walk into the practice you are greeted with a warm smile and this doesnt change until the moment you leave. What makes it so lovely, is that the staff genuinely care about you as a patient, and hold in depth conversation whilst giving you all the information about what is going on, putting you at ease. It is so nice, now that my sibling is having braces, that the team of staff still remain so friendly towards not only my whole family, but also regularly checking up on me too. I had no issues with my braces whatsover, but if I did, I have no doubt that the team would be more than happy to help me out. Super lovely experience at the practice!

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 14 April 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 15 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it is appreciated by all at the practice. We do see a number of patients where we have treated several generations of the same family. We would encourage all patients to leave reviews as it helps us to be certain that our service is the best we can make it.

wendy gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank you.

Excellent professional care. A lovely job done. My daughters teeth now look perfect.
Very impressive work.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 22 November 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 23 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It is always reassuring to confirm that we are giving the patients the service they want and deserve. We will always work to ensure that what we do is in the patients best interests.

J Phillips gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

The Best

After years of having bad teeth, I am now very happy with what the team at the Exeter Orthodontic Practice have done for me. I now have the confidence I did not have before and I can not thank them enough.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 02 December 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 07 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave the practice a review. What we find useful about choices is the confirmation from patients that the practice has succeeded in striving to provide the best possible outcomes for patients needing specialist orthodontic treatment.

Anonymous gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Our sons recent dental treatment.

The treatment received by our 15 year old son exceeded all our expectations. We are all delighted with the results. We cannot praise the service provided by the Exeter Orthodontic Practice highly enough.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 15 November 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 18 December 2015

Thank you far taking the time to provide the practice with a review. We believe in putting patients at the centre of our work so are always reassured when we have evidence of a good outcome. The staff always appreciate the comments made about the team effort to deliver successful treatment.

Jenkins gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

Having had my braces fitted with Exeter Orthadondontic Practice I can honestly say that they provided me with the best service throughout my experience. Their staff are very friendly and understanding of their patients whilst providing them with all the information they need to feel confident throughout the time that they're there.

Thank you, EOP.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 24 September 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 28 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and also for providing the review on choices to enable others to see it. It is always pleasing to see reviews and allowing us the chance to use your comments to review our services.

Penny gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

My daughter's orthodontic treatment

My daughter has just completed a course of treatment to sort the complicated mess that was her mouth. I can't praise this orthodontic centre highly enough. Her care and treatment have been exemplary. This will make a huge difference to her life in the years to come....as it is, she can't stop smiling and looking at her beautifully straight teeth. Although appearance is not supposed to factor when applying for jobs, I think it's probably true that it does make a difference. That is aside from the difference it has made in her own mind. It's great to know that she's really happy now with her new smile. Long may this service continue to make a huge difference in the lives and confidence levels of our young people.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 10 September 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 21 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The practice is well aware that even though treatment may take a long time the outcomes can be life enhancing. Choices reviews allow others to see what the staff and orthodontists are capable of and we would encourage others to leave feedback.

Fantastic orthodontic care

All staff are very polite and helpful and have accommodated appointments around school hours and term times. From start of treatment, throughout treatment, and after care has been excellent with a extremely successful outcome. I would highly recommend this practice, my eldest has had great treatment here and my two other daughter will also be receiving treatment at Exeter in the future.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 13 August 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 21 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would always encourage patients to give us feedback as it allows the practice to review and develop patient services. The orthodontists and staff work hard to make treatment outcomes successful and a pleasant experience. In many cases now we have worked with family generations over many years.

E.L gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Good results

I have had my braces removed recently and had a removable retainer put in. The people treating me are kind, cheerful and knowledgable. I really appreciate the results too. I would definitely suggest this place to local friends and family.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 11 July 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 13 July 2015

Thank you for such a positive review. As a practice we really value people taking the time to comment on our services.

Anonymous gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely smile for my daughter

My daughter had orthodontic treatment to upper and lower teeth. We are very pleased with the results. The orthodontist was professional and friendly and put her at her ease. The treatment was completed in under the time anticipated (18 months). We never had to wait more than a few minutes to be seen. We recently had to return due to a broken retainer and were fitted in the day after telephoning despite the orthodontist already being fully booked. Thoroughly recommend.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 02 June 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 02 June 2015

Thank you for your kind comments. The practice dentists and staff pride themselves on providing a professional, prompt and friendly service. We pride ourselves on working around patient needs and in their interests at all times.