Exeter Orthodontic Practice

01392 251106 1 Richmond Road , Exeter, Devon, EX4 4JA

Daniel Palmer gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Orthodontic treatment

Have been at Exeter Orthodontic Practice for several years now due to need for long term treatment. Would absolutely reccomend, always treated with respect and dignity as well as having fantastic results at the end! Whole EOP team have been very helpful, especially Jon Machell for providing great treatment.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 01 February 2017

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 03 February 2017

Thank you for your kind comments which will be passed on to Jon and the team. We are delighted that you are pleased with your result following treatment, and with the care and attention you received during your time with us. The team always strives to provide the highest quality service and your feedback shows that we have achieved this. Thank you.

Ceri gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

A Difficult Case, Solved

Since I started this treatment under the loving support of the NHS (In January 2014) I have been impressed with the care and delicacy put into my treatment. It's been just over three years with extractions, embedded teeth, inward grown teeth and wisdom teeth growing through. The general success that has been achieved from this long process has been well worth the wait. My dentist was caring and the honesty they had given me was well appreciated. They have tolerated a lot with me and my case as well as the continual comedy my mum brought with her when she accompanied me. It was lovely that what I wanted was their sole target and I was happy their professional advice has brought me to where I am, along with family quirks and fun comments from friends. The appointments worked well with school, college and work and I have thoroughly loved every minute spent to get the work done. The staff member at reception was very helpful when helping me decide on my retainer kit and gave helpful and human advice with regards to cleaning and keeping it comfortable. Loved it and always will. Thanks to all of you guys at Exeter Orthodontic Practice, much love!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 23 February 2017

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 28 February 2017

Thank you for your kind comments. We don't often get patients saying they have loved coming to see us, but we are truly delighted to know that you felt this way. We look forward to seeing you again, although a little less frequently now. Best wishes

Execllent result

My daughter started treatment in February last year. She was nervous and worried about what would happen,especially because some of her friends had told her some horror stories about their treatment at different orthodontists and how much it hurt. From the start the orthodontist was wonderful. They explained clearly what treatment was needed and reassured my daughter that she would not be in anything more than discomfort and this was the case. She and I could not have hoped for better care from professional kind staff.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 13 November 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 15 November 2016

We do understand that the treatment we provide can be very daunting for our patients and we strive to provide a caring environment and the support that is needed for them and their parents/guardians. Thank you for your lovely comments which will be passed on to the team.

A-maz-ING!

I took both my children for their first appointment today. I can't speak highly enough of the service we received, from making the appointment on the phone at a convenient time, to the polite and friendly reception on arrival, to the efficient and informative approach in the consultation. Also, the premises are sparkling clean! A really positive experience -thank you!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 17 November 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 30 November 2016

Our team is delighted to hear of your positive experience at our Practice. We strives at all times to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and to know that we have achieved this is great news! Thank you.

Excellent service from all

Excellent service on all aspects of care, from reception, to orthodontist. Excellent treatment. Highly recommended.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 10 October 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 03 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a positive review. As a team we always strive to provide a great service and really appreciate comments such as this.

The Exeter Orthodontic Practice

It is a great place with friendly people. They treat you with respect and talk with you all the way through your time with them.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 06 August 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 08 August 2016

Thank you for your supportive comments. We aim to treat patients in a professional, efficient and friendly manner. We will always engage with you during decisions and treatment plans. Comments through choices are always welcomed and encouraged.

James gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

I love my new smile!

Modern, bright surgery with very friendly staff. I was nervous about braces but the result is amazing and well worth putting up with the discomfort at the beginning which doesn't last that long anyway. I would really recommend this practice to anyone and my before and after photos show how worthwhile it has been for me. Thanks to all.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 18 August 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 24 August 2016

Thank you for your review. We would encourage all patients to leave choices reviews as they help in checking that we have met the high standards we set. The practice staff and orthodontists always put individual patient needs at the core of the treatment plans.

Just got my braces off

From day one I felt at ease about the process thanks to the very informative and friendly staff. Three years later I have now just had my braces removed and I'm very happy with the results. They have supported me the whole way and managed to fit me in any time I had an emergency needing an appointment.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 16 June 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 22 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide the practice with such positive feedback. Treatment plans, following decisions made between the orthodontist and patient, can take a time to complete. It is always great to know that a patient is really happy with the final result. We will always strive to provide the best service and results we can. More reviews will always be welcomed.

Angela Balkwill gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exeter Orthodontic Practice deserves the thumbs up!

I have been visiting Exeter Orthodontic Practice over the past four years with my two boys who needed braces fitted. From day one the boys felt totally at ease with the dentist and their assistant. The dentist took an interest in the boys' sporting activities and that made them feel relaxed when having treatment. The practice is a friendly welcoming place, from the reception staff to the assistants and i would highly recommend it to other families. My younger son has just had his braces removed and his teeth look amazing! We were thrilled with the results and wanted to give the practice a gift, so I made a cake to show our appreciation. A polished act indeed!

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 26 June 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 29 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a positive review. As a team we really appreciate comments such as this and would encourage other patients to add their views onto choices. We will always review choices and learn from your comments.

Maxine Barrowcliffe gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

amazing service

My daughter has just had her braces removed and I have to say the service we received was excellent. The dentist was kind and caring right the way through her treatment ,our appointments were always on time and although my daughter is normally very nervous of the dentist, the dentist put her ease and made the whole process quite painless.
A big thank you.
The NHS in general could learn a lot from how this practise is run.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 17 May 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 18 May 2016

Thank you for kind comments. All the staff and partners strive to give patients the best service. We always welcome feedback as it enables us to either confirm that we are getting things right or improve what we do. Our ethos is to put patients at the centre of individual treatment plans and work with them to achieve the best results.